Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Oooohhh it's here!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

So awesome to see this here!

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

Edit: Please support Masatsuka Chii sensei on Fanbox.cc! Because she's wonderful! This is my favorite recent manga because of its subtle portrayals of joyful and troubled emotion.

I'm glad to see Yurika's distrust now on Dynasty! Also, Minamo's growth is an absolute treat. Thank you translators and staff!

last edited at Sep 23, 2022 4:56PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh this has been a series I've been really enjoying good to see it here

Po
joined Mar 24, 2021

Yaaay it's finally heeeeeere!

D946b494cd837f1c428627ea5e516c5
joined Feb 22, 2022

I'd like to say it was the work most astonished me in recent years.
It is hard for readers to imagine how exquisite and delicate the story is not only in the style of writing but also in some criticism of the real problem.
Unlike some of the current works just talk about some commonplace plot, such o this girl is so beautiful that I literally fall in love with her or I do not know what is love but I literally realized it in you.
Masatsuka Chii is devoted to portraying a story that lesbian has its untowardness relevant to secularity beneath the glorious appearance and how tortuous a girl fall in love with another girl.
Subtraction Tautology is more like a long march toward ultimate romance not by a particular subject matter or way of getting along such as student union or school festival that we've seen this countless times in other works, but in the most profound way of everyday life.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

The translation is kinda funky but readable most of the time. I have a hard time understanding what the hell this means though: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/subtraction_tautology_ch17#18
???

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Was this originally written in Japanese or in Chinese? There was mention of Chinese in one of the translator notes, but it looks like it's taking place in Japan

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Yeah it's a Japanese series by the looks of it: https://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/29739
The translation is from Chinese scans if I'm not mistaken though.

last edited at Mar 30, 2022 12:34PM

Tumblr_338965de880627681ecd916bc458a939_84d98ad7_500%20(1)-min
joined Feb 4, 2022

There's currently 72 chapters out?! I'm pretty excited for this series to be translated then! I really like the characters, they are all relatable in different ways haha!

Funny%20and%20cute
joined Jul 15, 2020

Very nice, I'm just skeptical that this won't be uploaded very often to Dynasty.

fsadddfsa Uploader
Collectible_dark_prince's_crown_icon
goon squad
joined Apr 11, 2021

Was this originally written in Japanese or in Chinese? There was mention of Chinese in one of the translator notes, but it looks like it's taking place in Japan

Hi, yes the first few chapters were tled from chinese. However, I've managed to get my hands on a jtl and have been using him for the past like, 8 chapters which is why I was able to get this into dynasty.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Hi, yes the first few chapters were tled from chinese. However, I've managed to get my hands on a jtl and have been using him for the past like, 8 chapters which is why I was able to get this into dynasty.

Awesome! Well thank you so much for your hard work :D I'm really enjoying it so far!

Also btw admins, I think this should have the twins tag as well

joined Jan 3, 2020

I really like this one. The characters are pretty relatable. It's nice to see an accepting family and some friends for Yurika. Minamo is an interesting second lead, and it highlights some of the hardships of poverty.

There's a few interesting hooks into future plot threads at the moment in the story (chapter 21). First, it seems like something went very wrong in Yurika's past relationship, but we've only gotten hints as to what happened there. Also, both Yurika and the teacher have also asked Minamo if somebody hasn't been coming to class recently. Tsubame is more than a little obsessed with Tsukie, and the story implies that she has some psychological issues (showing a thrice daily prescription during the obsession narration). Lastly, of course, there seems to be signals (blushing, heart flutter thoughts, etc) of a brewing romance between the two leads. This is most obvious on Yurika's end, and she does seem consciously aware of it (while Minamo is not).

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I’m enjoying the chemistry between these characters so far

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

This is interesting, but it's so slow! I'm dying over here.

joined Oct 22, 2021

this series is amusing

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

What the f*ck is going on at the end of chapter 17

joined Apr 11, 2022

I really like this series so I skimmed through the raws. And while I can't understand anything, it seems that it took 60+ chapters for the main couple to freaking finally hold hands. Also there seems to be an unexpected relationship between Himawari (Yurika's ex) and Ayame sensei.

sunflower delusions
Hima-ava
joined Apr 12, 2022

I really like this series so I skimmed through the raws. And while I can't understand anything, it seems that it took 60+ chapters for the main couple to freaking finally hold hands. Also there seems to be an unexpected relationship between Himawari (Yurika's ex) and Ayame sensei.

IIRC Himawari isn't Yurika's ex, but Yurika did confess to Himawari

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Oh my just look at those cute and interesting characters that i'm sure will not have to deal with a ton of minsunderstandings and pain in the future.

Really loving it, thanks for the scanlation!

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

I can't wait to see Takuto's outfits.

And oh no the ex, next door to Minamo, and she's definitely a troublesome personality. This chapter felt like watching a catapult be loaded.

Thanks again for the translation, and the upload!

last edited at Apr 26, 2022 12:15AM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Wow, found a hidden gem. Really nice story.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Beautiful smile indeed.

joined Jan 3, 2020

What was exactly going on with the boys during Minamo's thought monologue?

It started with them teasing that one guy who is obsessed with Minamo, then he left and Yurika bumped into them. And then there's some blushing on both sides and some girls gossiping quietly across the hall. Is Yurika getting outed here or is it something else?

Maybe one of the guys confessed or invited her to that party.

To reply you must either login or sign up.