Forum › Subtraction Tautology discussion

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Well, Minamo, you'd better hurry....

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Drama and all that,but what in tarnation did that moron say about condoms and then didn't meet up to the expectation?

No wonder she called him a creep!

And no amount of moaning is going to fix that!!

But will any amount of infirmary making out fix their pasts?...

Better hurry and find out!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

wow there's a lot happening

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ mhm

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I like this manga quite a bit, thank you very much for scanlating it!

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

i should probably let a backlog build up, its hard reading this month to month

joined Jun 27, 2022

Himawari is such a messed up cunt, hurting others because you are broken is just sad. Luckily her shit isn't pulling at all with Yurika

joined Oct 14, 2014

Himawari is such a messed up cunt, hurting others because you are broken is just sad. Luckily her shit isn't pulling at all with Yurika

Damn girl, clearly your cunt hasn't been messed up in a while

joined Jun 27, 2022

No but I bet your little cunt has no issues with that, and how dare you to assume my gender bro

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

No but I bet your little cunt has no issues with that, and how dare you to assume my gender bro

Swing and a miss!

Anyway, what was that text about? Was someone hitting her up for money, or is she doing enkou?

sunflower delusions
Hima-ava
joined Apr 12, 2022

She's engaging in compensated parenting with Minamo's mom

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

ohhhh boy, not sure I like where this is going with Himawari and Minamo. Could just be me incorrectly piecing stuff together, but it seems like she's taking Minamo to do some paid dating/more and that's who they're supposed to be meeting. I really hope I'm wrong though.

The more we learn about Himawari, the more it seems like her life is a train wreck that is about to combust. Something happened to push her into this, and now she feels like she has to do more and more to feel like she's in control of her own life.

last edited at Aug 25, 2023 2:39PM

Oiseau_de_pierre
joined Nov 4, 2019

I don't think it's necessarily negative. Himawari reacted when Minamo finally looked her in her eyes. I think she was attracted by the same look (with the same blue eyes) than her "fake" mother.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Himawari sure is self-destructive lmao. But hey I never expected her not to be.

joined Oct 14, 2014

What the hell I'm worried

It's not that serious, I just have brainworms and take every low-hanging fruit I see

last edited at Aug 25, 2023 4:48PM

joined Jun 27, 2022

I just noticed this series started in 2017 and there are barely any updates. I hope the author will wrap things up accordingly before this just fades away. It's really good for what it is

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I just noticed this series started in 2017 and there are barely any updates. I hope the author will wrap things up accordingly before this just fades away. It's really good for what it is

idk what you mean barely any updates. Oct '17 to July '23 are 69 months (nice). with 85 chapters the series is on a better schedule than others with a monthly release schedule like it

last edited at Aug 25, 2023 8:38PM

himawari is a cunt
change my mind (you cant)

joined Jun 27, 2022

idk what you mean barely any updates. Oct '17 to July '23 are 69 months (nice). with 85 chapters the series is on a better schedule than others with a monthly release schedule like it

The Author released 15 chapters the last 24 months, they used to publish 2 chapters a month and that went down to once a month with breaks of nothing for 3 to 5 months.

I don't know if the author has had health issues or just less time/interest but at this pace I'm concerned it will get a proper ending. I mean they are self published and you can read everything for free. It's more of a passion project so if they feel like it they can just drop the whole thing.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Huh? Who the heck is Yonaga? And why is Himawari giving her money? Just for a hug? If so, then she sure could have tried to find someone more pleasant, at least.

Really, what the heck is going on??

NOOOO NOT THE SCANLATOR PROCRASTINATING FOR THE 7312TH TIME

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Anyone got a can of brain bleach to help me forget it for a few years to build up a backlog? Reading this as an ongoing series is as much of an annoyance as any other "muh drama and angst" series and none of the developments so far really entertained me.

joined Oct 14, 2014

What segments of labor are missing from the scanlation collaborative anyway?

joined Jan 3, 2020

Huh? Who the heck is Yonaga? And why is Himawari giving her money? Just for a hug? If so, then she sure could have tried to find someone more pleasant, at least.

Really, what the heck is going on??

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's completely lost lol.

The plot in this is really dense and driven by lots of things that aren't clearly stated, so it's really hard to read month to month.

I think I'll wait until they kiss and then go back through the whole story again.

joined Aug 23, 2011

I think I'll wait until they kiss and then go back through the whole story again.

They're skipping club to meet in the girls changing room. So that's the next chapter

To reply you must either login or sign up.