Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

joined Mar 23, 2022

welp koga san when yar thinking to fix aya's friendship with her friend but actually ya just made her disappointed with your decision, the girl is really looking forward with her date with you not with some lil kid who can't admit she is jelly with her classmate getting her lolipop.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

This just has to be a curveball from the author. Chizuru came to apologize after she saw how nice and self sacrificing Mitsuki is and Mitsuki is just running a bit late to the rendezvous place because of reasons. That my guess at least.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Obviously Mitsuki's social awkwardness was going to cause disappointment for Aya.

The good thing is that now there is no way her and Chizuru won't talk... right ?

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 10:00AM

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Aya’s been tricked, backstabbed, and quite possibly… bamboozled

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This just has to be a curveball from the author. Chizuru came to apologize after she saw how nice and self sacrificing Mitsuki is and Mitsuki is just running a bit late to the rendezvous place because of reasons. That my guess at least.

That seems likely to me as well, though I wouldn't say entirely certain.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I hope so.
Otherwise it is really not cool of Koga.

joined Feb 16, 2020

Its really funny how I can see myself doing what these characters are also doing if I was also in their shoes

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

The intention was good, but somebody's gonna be in the dog house for this...

Hmm. A dog collar would fit her work look pretty well.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Gotta say, i do think Koga's take was the best out of all the worse options she could have made.

For instance, yes its a very uuuuh "disappointing" take buuuuut Koga is both immature and inexperienced on how relationships works... Generally speaking. Her handsome moments are something she does not control and in her own ignorance she thought that this would be a good chance to repair a friendship and perhaps even make it stronger.

Will this lead to drama? But of course it will, theyre teenagers, drama is their very nature xd

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

As someone who had been stood up by my friend a couple of times, the lack of reply is a bad sign. This is Mitsuki though, I hope there is some reason she isn’t responding but she will still show up.

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

I like that apart from the present conflict, the author at the same time opened a door for another, not conflict maybe but a new point of interest in the story for the characters, and that is one some of us already were thinking/asking : "why Koga doesnt show this side of her in school"; sure she is introverted and doesnt want to stand out; and people like that exist just because they are like that without previous bad things but Aya never questioned this; I like that because show true interest in Koga (not just a crush/idol interest), even if the cause for Koga to be like that is simple (she just doesnt want to for example).

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 11:39AM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Well, I really hope she didn't give the tickets to chizuru because that would be the most douchebag movement of the douchebagery bro

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I think this actually counts as a twist. But hopefully we'll get another as well.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I wonder if this will get Koga yelled at and lightly punched again.

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

This has been the most enjoyable chapter in a long time. ^______^

In a manga that is non-yuri and only about the special friendship between two girls, these are the kind of shenanigans that make the mainstay of humor. This is how friends comedy is different from romantic comedy.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Local gay clamdams herself

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Why do I feel like Narita is gonna have to get it through her skull that she did something stupid again...

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

and so, Chizuru have shown up in Aya's frame instead of the guy (Koga) that she was interested in from the beginning. now their friendship are being confronted. have Koga really opted out of the show for these two to patch things up? or will we see Antsy Aya once again? stay tuned next week in the next episode of TGSWIIWAGAA-Z.

RCHP - By The Way playing as the end credits

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 2:38PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

and how come Ticketmaster is raising up prices on the nosebleed section to see Red Hot Chili Peppers in California?!!??

-Internet Yuritorian
Because Ticketmaster has a monopoly and they can.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

(I'm aware of TM doing this shit for years way before the fiasco with Taylor Swift. I go to concerts a lot and TM is the one thing I dread the most when buying a ticket.)

joined Mar 4, 2017

I'm thinking this will end in an argument where she accidentally confesses to her friend that she's in love with Koga.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I'm thinking this will end in an argument where she accidentally confesses to her friend that she's in love with Koga.

That’s what I’m hoping for! Or that Aya keeps rambling about Koga to explain how they got close and her friend breaks the news to her since she’s in denial.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

This has been the most enjoyable chapter in a long time. ^______^

In a manga that is non-yuri and only about the special friendship between two girls, these are the kind of shenanigans that make the mainstay of humor. This is how friends comedy is different from romantic comedy.

? Non-yuri? Sure m8

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I know we're all gonna jump to the pessimistic takes, this was a potentially risky move for Mitsuki: Aya might be disappointed or even angry, she might get in a fight with Chizuru, Chizuru hates the concert, etc etc. There are so many ways this can go wrong, but as an alternative, let me suggest a more optimistic possibility:

Aya goes to the concert with her friend, they actually have a blast, become closer friends, Chizuru learns to appreciate Aya's interest in western music, even if she doesn't really share it. Aya feels seen and validated, and when it comes to Mitsuki, recognizes the gesture for what it was and loves Mitsuki even more, but still sour she got stood up for her concert date she demands a date-date as compensation for the fakeout.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

I know we're all gonna jump to the pessimistic takes, this was a potentially risky move for Mitsuki: Aya might be disappointed or even angry, she might get in a fight with Chizuru, Chizuru hates the concert, etc etc. There are so many ways this can go wrong, but as an alternative, let me suggest a more optimistic possibility:

Aya goes to the concert with her friend, they actually have a blast, become closer friends, Chizuru learns to appreciate Aya's interest in western music, even if she doesn't really share it. Aya feels seen and validated, and when it comes to Mitsuki, recognizes the gesture for what it was and loves Mitsuki even more, but still sour she got stood up for her concert date she demands a date-date as compensation for the fakeout.

I hope that's the case, less angst and misunderstandings is always good. Plus it'll progress the plot instead of dragging out a conflict for 10 chapters.

joined Feb 7, 2022

I hope Chizuru and Aya will go to the record store and drag Mitsuki to the concert. Chizuru will meet "Onisan" and realize Mitsuki is Aya's crush. Hope Chizuru will join to the wingman club.

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 5:01AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.