Forum › About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl discussion

joined Aug 1, 2022

I love how this couples really is just a magnet for yuri fans to be born and even other gay women.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

That moment when you can detect your girlfriend by smell. I guess that's a special power...or she just stinks lmao

Or smell really good. Y'know.
More realistically, it could be her shampoo, or perfume (though i don't think Japanese put on perfume if there's not a special occasion).
Of course, I'm sure the joke was just that she knows her girlfriend so well she can pick up something as imperceptible. So, definitely special power.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well the only solution for this new girl is obviously a threesome!

That moment when you can detect your girlfriend by smell. I guess that's a special power...or she just stinks lmao

More realistically, it could be her shampoo, or perfume (though i don't think Japanese put on perfume if there's not a special occasion).
Of course, I'm sure the joke was just that she knows her girlfriend so well she can pick up something as imperceptible. So, definitely special power.

True she might smell great haha

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Hooo, new girl.

I wonder who she'll fall in love with once she's over her crush on Natsuko. Maybe Natsuko's sister ?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nothing a quick braking wouldn't fix.

Well, our couple is pretty happy together, so I'm sure this too will pass without much trouble.

joined Sep 2, 2018

Chapter 40, a car dashes out in front of the bus and the girl goes through the window...
Then we get Natsuko and Rika couple's therapy for ptsd!
Chapter 41, bus girl falls in love with a nurse at the hospital!
Chapter 42, the nurse turns out to be Mori-san's older sister! Or Natsuko's sis, did we ever hear what her job was?

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 6:17AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

Indeed, I was able to detect my first GF by smell.
To be fair, she was one of those people who exude an order of magnitude more pheromones than the usual for an human being, so it was no big feat.

9ea8c86338c0cf066a21ed99afb1e363
joined May 22, 2022

Assert dominance, kiss your bus driver GF right in front of model-chan.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Unless it's handled in a weird way, it might be another "Oh no I'm gay?!" moment for a side character.
Can't wait for the sequel to this manga. "About a world that was turned gay by a college girl who gets picked up at a mixer party by an older girl and the older girl."

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Old Japanese saying:

Yuri o mitainara, Matsuri wa gaman shinakya ikenai no.
(百合を見たいなら、まつりは我慢しなきゃいけないの。)

"If you want to see Yuri, you have to put up with the Matsuri."

Latest developments reminded me of that saying.

I probablyl pick on Matsuri too much and Citrus+r references won't age well. Is there a better Matsuri than Matsuri?

The annoying character introduced to attempt to break up the main cuople spoil their happiness and generally introduce pointless love drama.

last edited at Jan 21, 2023 5:03PM

joined Jun 5, 2021

12 btw

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This chapter (40) just made me let out a deep sigh. I wanted to ask if the author is running out of ideas, but to be honest it takes a creative level of stupid to come up with something like this. Like I get that breaking out of tropes is becoming the new trope, but not like this...

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

The author was running out of good ideas for a while now imo.

joined Sep 27, 2017

"And then they had a threesome"...wait what?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So, hang on, the sixth grader is suggesting a threesome?
. . . Actually, I guess that's about par for the course for some of the yuri I've been reading lately . . .

joined Sep 27, 2017

So, hang on, the sixth grader is suggesting a threesome?
. . . Actually, I guess that's about par for the course for some of the yuri I've been reading lately . . .

I at least think she just wants friends, and we just have our minds in the gutter. Who knows though, maybe they really will have a threesome.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Where are you getting the ideä of a threesome from? She just said “play” and I feel it’d be quite a stretch to interpret that as sex, especially considering how the other characters responded to it.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Where are you getting the ideä of a threesome from? She just said “play” and I feel it’d be quite a stretch to interpret that as sex, especially considering how the other characters responded to it.

Oh I should say I'm entirely joking around on my end. Before this chapter I was half-jokingly thinking that the introduction of the new girl with the crush might lead to a threesome, and then this chapter we learn her age and actual intent, and so I doubled down on the joke for the sake of absurdity. Though that said I've seen wilder developments in series, so I wouldn't be entirely surprised if something like that still somehow happened lmao

joined May 29, 2021

Be Careful, Onee San

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Be Careful, Onee San

Certainly came to mind after that revelation, yes. :D

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

A tad squicky but it ended okay

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Yeah, that's not weird at all

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

You child murderer.

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Be Careful, Onee San

There it is. Exact comment I was gonna make if someone else hadn't xD

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

You child murderer.

Oh come on, lol! How was she supposed to know that?

To reply you must either login or sign up.