Forum › Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend discussion

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Its not about who, but rather HOW does a sock randomly appear in the kitchen?! For all I know, socks do not just slip from your feet...

I actually leave socks all over the place. I'm wearing socks, then my feet get hot and they become uncomfy, I take them off absent mindedly as I'm like, working on something else. I genuinely don't notice it

Then I see it on the floor next to my desk later on and I'm like "god dammit not again"

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 2:13AM

joined Aug 1, 2022

Im seeing ppl say Ruriko is definitely sexual and i dont get why? She reads to me as in love but i dont see anything or remember anything like that.

joined Sep 26, 2022

New ship acquired indeed

joined May 29, 2019

"I've done more with less" stopp lmao, she's CLEARLY going to help make her pastry zoo dream come true, it's written in the stars! that's so romantic :') ~True Love~

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Im seeing ppl say Ruriko is definitely sexual and i dont get why? She reads to me as in love but i dont see anything or remember anything like that.

I think they mean she's a lot more straightforward and aggressive in her pursuit, which implies that she is self assured in her attraction to Kurumi. Although it's not definitive it's sexual in nature, I think the implication is at least romantic. It's just wanting to be intimate is one of the first things ppl associate with romance so I guess that's where the logical leap comes from. But I agree that we haven't read anything explicitly linking Ruriko with anything sexual in nature.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

That's because norm is to have sexual attraction.

So until otherwise proven, assumption has to be she's sexually attracted to women with the context we have been provided.

If that is not the case, it will become apparent at some point.

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 2:15PM

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

Lol. I'm the kind of person that randomly takes off their socks when they get uncomfortable, but even I have never managed to do that while walking. That's some pro-level shit. I guess we know how they ended in the middle of the kitchen last time.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 8:35AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lovely. ^_^

Also, that other couple looks familiar. ;)

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Adopting the gremlin did wonders for them. My queen she says.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Lovely. ^_^

Caught that too, but was hesitant to call it out first. Made me grin like a gremlin.

I absolutely loved Kurumi... what's a good word... Pampering? Her treatment of Ruriko this chapter. A display of affection and love that is mundane and grounded, like it's part of their rhythm. Even though there isn't the clear, more bombastic "I love this person" displays that romance manga usually sees and I wouldn't lie, I would also like to see, it's abundantly clear how much she does treasure her. In a way, this simplicity makes it so much better.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 8:40AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lovely. ^_^

Caught that too, but was hesitant to call it out first. Made me grin like a gremlin.

I just realized that this means those two can legally get married as well. ^_^

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Lovely. ^_^

I just realized that this means those two can legally get married as well. ^_^

Oh my god, you're right. I want to see this, somehow. I need to.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Lovely. ^_^

Good catch!!

Very excited for their couple bonding time.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

''My queen '' huh, pretty smooth indeed ;⁠-⁠) I love little shows of affection like that, especially when it comes from a genuine place. Also, they need to crack down on their daughter about throwing socks around like that :⁠-⁠P

joined Aug 1, 2022

I think they mean she's a lot more straightforward and aggressive in her pursuit, which implies that she is self assured in her attraction to Kurumi. Although it's not definitive it's sexual in nature, I think the implication is at least romantic. It's just wanting to be intimate is one of the first things ppl associate with romance so I guess that's where the logical leap comes from. But I agree that we haven't read anything explicitly linking Ruriko with anything sexual in nature.

Yes. For me im not seeing either of them show sexual attraction. Granted, it is common in romance to extremely tone down sexual desire, but usually there's some glance or look at a body to make it clear. I don't see that here. Ruriko to me is romantic and i wouldn't be surprised if Kurumi was aromantic. Ofc still making a beautiful family, id love to see this couple work out and fully communicate their feelings.

The couple cameo at page 10 is so sweet. It's nice to know their doing well in their own little universe.

Im so grateful this gremlin has dropped into their lives. I died when she said that. Her Queen indeed.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh oh oh! The bonding day thing came back around and they're both thinking about making it work! Usui Shio is a genius.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Im so grateful this gremlin has dropped into their lives. I died when she said that. Her Queen indeed.

The gremlin is working real hard towards the Non-science babies tag. :3

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 11:07AM

joined Sep 7, 2021

I don't know Ruriko is sexually attracted in Kurumi but she's definitely definitely attracted to her. Same vice versa as well. That's my 5head observation take on it, thanks for coming to my ted talk. But no really, some how I am more interested in Kurumi's feelings towards Ruriko, I think because it's a growing instance, in how she's coming to a slow subconscious?¿ realisation of how she feels. Ruriko's seems more suppressed and I don't think she's gonna come out from her shell before Kurumi. I think Kurumi's development will be the catalyst maybe, or at least that's what seems to be happening here. Rio will probably get hers before our two protags though. XD

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Don't leave your socks all over, folks, it both looks bad and smells bad.

joined Jan 14, 2020

"this is child abandonment!" lol

joined Feb 1, 2021

What a wholesome chapter

joined Sep 2, 2018

I thought this work was translated. How did one of the raws make it in?

joined May 1, 2015

I am glad that there were other eagle eye readers in the comments section too. I also thought, wait are those asahi and hinako.
I am onboard the bread ship as well.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Yes. For me im not seeing either of them show sexual attraction. Granted, it is common in romance to extremely tone down sexual desire, but usually there's some glance or look at a body to make it clear. I don't see that here. Ruriko to me is romantic and i wouldn't be surprised if Kurumi was aromantic. Ofc still making a beautiful family, id love to see this couple work out and fully communicate their feelings.

Im ready to be proven wrong so ill say that i think theyre just late bloomers, Kurumi feelings are just getting developed, Ruriko hasnt had many chances to show if she is sexually tempted remember not so little ago they were still struggling with the "If any of us fall in love with other..." Rule so yeah until proven wrong and perhaps i will bc the other series ended like that she may just be a late bloomer or suppressed

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It's pretty rare to see a female character display anything close to a normal libido in anime/manga, outside of hentai or ecchi series. I wouldn't necessarily read anything into them not showing clear signs of physical attraction, unless the author specifically calls attention to it.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 7:00PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.