Forum › Stella Record discussion

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I hope your back feels better soon, Daphie!

Thank you, I hope so too (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

joined Apr 16, 2022

Ritsu is just a shitty girlfriend. She was the one that confessed but right after they got together she lost all interest in Kyoko.

Well, this is certainly how Kyouko feels, but that's because she's an extremely insecure young woman (though it would be hard not to be when her father's like that) whose life experiences have taught her that romantic interest is equivalent to sex. Ritsu's sexual anxiety is thus unconsciously interpreted by Kyouko as a sign that she doesn't really love her, which is why she's going so crazy over Makoto despite having no objective reason whatsoever to think she's anything approaching a threat.

This is not to say that Ritsu is blameless, of course. She should've proactively set up a date or something after it became clear how nervous Kyouko was feeling; she doesn't understand yet that words alone aren't enough to set someone's heart at ease. But as XadarxBlack says, this is the first serious relationship for both of them so these sorts of conflicts are to be expected.

Get well soon, Daphie, and thanks for the chapter!

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Shouldn't this latest chapter be tagged with 'het'? It was only a couple of panels, but still. Getting that out of the way, I really like how this manga is showing the struggles that come with these kinds of relationships, Even more so when your partner is bi and only has had experiences with guys; I can relate with Ritsu's anxieties super well because of it.

joined Jan 3, 2020

I was really surprised by the trope break at the end of the episode. When Ritsu's friend pushed her at Makoto and she blushed, I expected Kyouko to get ridiculously jealous or depressed.

Instead, she goes back home and blames herself for stalking her GF, resolving to wait and do things properly. Honestly I think that's one of the most shocking developments I've seen in a romance story like this.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Kyouko is 100% in the right here and Ritsu should not have yelled at her lol

joined May 10, 2021

Mmmhhh not really liking this development, the senpai really is an awful character. Hopefully both Ritsu & Kyouko can make-up and then make-out.

joined Nov 6, 2021

I hope Ritsu turns the Senpai down and talks to Kyouko so there won’t be to much drama but that probably won’t happen.

joined Nov 25, 2020

If Ritsu doesn't get rid of this lady and go after Kyouko first thing next chapter there will be no salvaging her character for me.

Img-20230104-wa0002
joined Dec 16, 2022

my day is ruined...

joined May 3, 2014

OMFG I hate characters like that!! wtf does she think she is doing confessing out of no were and KISSING the girl that just had a fight with her girlfriend ??? W.T.F????

I know this is fiction but in what havens hell does this make any sense??? OFC she doesn’t like you since she ALREADY has a girlfriend!!! and an confesioun out of bloody nowere!! UGHHHHHHH

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 5:30AM

joined Aug 8, 2021

my day is ruined...

I feel the same, too. When I saw her position, I mean Ritsu kinda in a position where she's looking at the senpai, I knew that she would be kissed. That's disappointing. She let herself get kissed by the senpai and what's more, why is she blushing? I'm curious, is it normal? I mean if you get kissed by someone you don't like, is it normal to blush? Because if it isn't, Ritsu blushing after the kiss looks to me that she likes the senpai a bit or feeling attracted?

joined Aug 8, 2021

OMFG I hate characters like that!! wtf does she think she is doing confessing out of no were and KISSING the girl that just had a fight with her girlfriend ??? W.T.F????

I know this is fiction but in what havens hell does this make any sense??? OFC she doesn’t like you since she ALREADY has a girlfriend!!! and an confesioun out of bloody nowere!! UGHHHHHHH

I know right? WTF. If I were Kyouko and I found out that she let the other girl kissed her, I would totally break up with her. I'm a possessive person so...yeah. That part in the last chapter was really unexpected

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Ritsu is just sloppy seconds for that Senpai. I can't pretend to say I care about any of these relationships right about now but Kyouko actually loves her for her and not because she fits some bill of an ideal she once saw fancy in. This senpai will meet many like Ritsu and fall in love with them just the same. Kyouko and Ritsu will only have eachother once.
Shame, I kinda had some respect for Makoto until now, that was either a lapse in judgement or poor form.
It's kinda on Ritsu what happens from here, her actions going forward stand to vindicate her girlfriend or strengthen their relationship. Time will of course tell.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

God damn that cocksucking bitch

I think this whole story thread line is busted
Like, you mean to tell me that her love that she nurtured in secret since middle school has finally been fulfilled and she's willing to jeopardize it all on a woman who knew her sister?

Also, damn, the very one thing Kyouko was concerned about came true the second she left.

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 8:09AM

Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

Woah, Ritsu not even trying to push her away, cheating literally 20 seconds after her girlfriend left all hurt? Who would've thought. (me, I did, Ritsu is clearly okay with being a sloppy seconds replacement for a hot stranger that knew her sister).

Edit: After thinking about it for a second it is clear that the author failed. That's it. Straight up. They clearly wanted to force the story into this direction but Ritsu was ruined to do so, for no reason. The development is not shocking at all, Ritsu being a whole different character and being the only character completely in the wrong (author, smh) is. Bummer..

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 9:36AM

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Way to go to show Kyouko that your promises of love are solid. The first thing you do is break all the promises you made about coming home and not getting drunk. Now you clearly pick sides instead of, at least, staying neutral. And then you let yourself get kissed with no resistance. It's like all Kyouko's insecurities are being validated.

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 9:36AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

this chapter felt like a fucking fever dream

people don't talk like that, people don't think like that, and people don't fucking kiss their crush's younger sister just because they're a bit alike.

l mean, I get it, this is just fictional so things aren't realistic at times but seriously wtf? The black-haired girl came home dead drunk and sleeping, and the next panel she's up with no hangover at all??

And what's with all the exaggerated poses throughout the entire chapter???

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 9:17AM

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Kyouko is definitely overly possessive and clingy, but Ritsu is 100% in the wrong here. She asks what she can do to get Kyouko to trust her? How about not getting so drunk that she misses the last train and showing up in the morning in the arms of the woman she knows her GF is jealous of. And that's also after breaking her promise that she wouldn't get too drunk. And then the last few pages, ugh. At the rate this is going, Ritsu's supposed years-long childhood crush is going to be over in just a few weeks, and she'll only have herself to blame.

joined Jun 11, 2021

with this chapter im starting to feel like this isnt written very well lol... feels like very cheap drama to me. if ritsu came home that plastered she wouldn't be up and sober and yelling at kyouko 5 minutes later, and she has no right to be mad at kyouko after breaking her promise and showing up in another woman's arms. and then ritsu just lets her kiss her with no resistance? girl what are you doing i thought you loved kyouko since middle school

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I think Ritsu's worst mistake here is that she doesn't go after Kyouko. The main reason why Kyouko is upset is that she feels neglected by Ritsu. Even if Kyouko said not to go after her, that would have been the quickest way to defuse the situation.

The first half of the chapter was definitely comedy, and then... soap-opera-type melodrama up the wazoo. What is this tone? But still, some of the developments are so contradictory or ironic that they are as funny as they are frustrating

• Ritsu scolds Kyouko for being rude to Makoto, but she slept through the part of the conversation where Makoto was rude to Kyouko first by refusing to accept that Kyouko is Ritsu's girlfriend

• Makoto judges Kyouko for having "bad morals" (based on her looks), but she makes a move on Ritsu and kisses her right after the latter got in a fight with Kyouko

• Ritsu vouches for Makoto having pure intentions, which is proven false very quickly

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Huh. I dunno if I've ever felt this before, but maybe this should've just been a one shot. This is...frustrating to say the least. I think I'm gonna reread the other chapters to see if this feels anything other than out of left field, because it just...didn't sit well with me at all. I get a story needs something to be in conflict or flux, but that could've easily been stuff outside their relationship, rather than just shoving in a random love triangle out of nowhere.

Goat-removebg-preview%20(1)%20(2)
joined May 30, 2022

Kyouko was indeed 100% right to doubt. You fucked up Ritsu.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Wow poor Kyouko.. Ritsu has to realize the only reason this senapi even likes her is because she looks like her sister. If she would throw away her love that she SAID she had since middle school for something like that... I think I'd be done reading this series because that would be the dumbest thing in the world. There is no way Ritsu should EVER return feelings to someone that is basically just using her as a substitute and she knows it.

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

This smells like NTR shit. Not interested.

I guess this aged well...

To reply you must either login or sign up.