Forum › Posts by MrUNLUCKY

MrUNLUCKY
joined Nov 6, 2021

I hope Ritsu turns the Senpai down and talks to Kyouko so there won’t be to much drama but that probably won’t happen.

MrUNLUCKY
joined Nov 6, 2021

Need help finding this please

There was a yuri manga where it starts with a middle schooler going on a high school tour I forget what happens but she meets a senpai and the senpai gives her a tour and the middle schooler somehow gets the senpais handkerchief. Then when the middle schooler gets to high school she wants to return the handkerchief but the senpai starts ignoring her. I don’t remember the name of the manga so if anyone knows that would be helpful.
Edit. The middle schooler becomes friends with the high schoolers sister (but they aren’t related by blood) and sometime later a new female teacher shows up with a motorcycle and starts like kinda teasing/hitting in the friend.

FINALLY!!! Hatsukoi Shimai by Shinonome Mizuo Link is to Manga Updates. Licensed by Seven Seas but they only published the first volume. Should be able to find it uploaded if you look around. This was such an interesting search. Ended up with quite a bit of works added to my “to read” list in the process. Enjoy!

Thank you so much I was going insane searching for this.

last edited at May 29, 2022 2:44PM

MrUNLUCKY
joined Nov 6, 2021

Wait wait wait, you aren’t thinking of Lilies, Voice, Wear Wind are you? It’s the only other Yuri with a motorcycle I can think of besides Kill Switch.

No it’s not that. This one is about high schoolers

MrUNLUCKY
joined Nov 6, 2021

No that wasn’t it I believe it was an all girls school and I just remembered the younger girls friend and is sisters with the senpai, also a new female teacher shows up and starts hitting on the friend

Oh yeah, the new teacher shows up about half way through and rides a motorcycle, and hits on the one girl to make the other girl realize her feelings.
Dang, what was that?

Yeah that’s the one I’m talking about now we just need to remember what it’s called

MrUNLUCKY
joined Nov 6, 2021

^
Hmm, not a perfect match, but this did come to mind:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/nijipuri

No that wasn’t it I believe it was an all girls school and I just remembered the younger girls friend and is sisters with the senpai, also a new female teacher shows up and starts hitting on the friend

MrUNLUCKY
joined Nov 6, 2021

Need help finding this please

There was a yuri manga where it starts with a middle schooler going on a high school tour I forget what happens but she meets a senpai and the senpai gives her a tour and the middle schooler somehow gets the senpais handkerchief. Then when the middle schooler gets to high school she wants to return the handkerchief but the senpai starts ignoring her. Later when they get friendly they make rings for each other. I don’t remember the name of the manga so if anyone knows that would be helpful.
Edit. The middle schooler becomes friends with the high schoolers sister (but they aren’t related by blood) and sometime later a new female teacher shows up with a motorcycle and starts like kinda teasing/hitting in the friend.

last edited at May 29, 2022 4:29AM

MrUNLUCKY
joined Nov 6, 2021

I didn’t know

MrUNLUCKY
joined Nov 6, 2021

There was a yuri manga where it starts with a middle schooler going on a high school tour I forget what happens but she meets a senpai and the senpai gives her a tour and the middle schooler somehow gets the senpais handkerchief. Then when the middle schooler gets to high school she wants to return the handkerchief but the senpai starts ignoring her. I don’t remember the name of the manga so if anyone knows that would be helpful.

MrUNLUCKY
Help finding 09 Nov 02:28
joined Nov 6, 2021

It’s a yuri manga about a two high school girls going out and the short one can sometimes read minds and the tall one can sometimes change the future to what she wants but they are hiding this from each other