370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

They're all such innocent little cinnamon buns, Nagisa especially

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

downloads

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Whoa, what's this "You're my friends and I trust you so I'll talk to you about my issues openly" chad move by Uda. This is totally against the big book of manga rules. I'll have to file a complaint.

I was considering re-reading this while traveling for Christmas, but I decided against it since it would be really awkward to sit on a train with a big smile on my face.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Whoa, what's this "You're my friends and I trust you so I'll talk to you about my issues openly" chad move by Uda. This is totally against the big book of manga rules. I'll have to file a complaint.

I was considering re-reading this while traveling for Christmas, but I decided against it since it would be really awkward to sit on a train with a big smile on my face.

Why? I read the AdaShima novels on the bus and at work during breaks and had no issues laughing at full volume during the Adachi chapters. Don't let the eyes of strangers stop you from enjoying yourself.

joined Jan 5, 2020

Chapter 25 just made me salty and bitter at the same time. I blame my ego and stupidity for feeling that way. Imagine if I was as attentive and kind as these two cute creatures... I'd already be planning on how to get a ring and how to put it hahhaha. Regrets are coming hahah. But this chapter also made me so happy and at peace. Thanks for posting this in Dynasty.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Nagisa is so serious and dutiful lmao, Mashiro is like "omg it's a flag for H activity kyaa" and she's just staring into the distance trying to remember if she has tylenol and an inhaler ready

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mom best wingwoman. XD
Also, wonder if the "under 20 000y" is some sort of typo cause that's a lot of money still. Oo Feels like it should be under 2000.

Finally, dang, those expressions... <3

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Mom best wingwoman. XD
Also, wonder if the "under 20 000y" is some sort of typo cause that's a lot of money still. Oo Feels like it should be under 2000.

Finally, dang, those expressions... <3

Yes, it's a typo. The raw says 二千 which is 2,000.

last edited at Jan 24, 2023 1:47PM

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

I think Nagisa and Mashiro might be on slightly different wavelengths there at the end, lol. Next chapter ought to be good. Looking forward to seeing how Uda's Christmas panned out too!

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Nagisa is so serious and dutiful lmao, Mashiro is like "omg it's a flag for H activity kyaa" and she's just staring into the distance trying to remember if she has tylenol and an inhaler ready

But it could be cause she's expecting her to get worked up tonight ;D

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

lol I was gonna ask if 20,000 was a typo too. I was like "who gives highschoolers a 200 dollar allowance? I'm an adult and I don't have that much to spend on presents."

last edited at Jan 24, 2023 2:21PM

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I won't lie I hoped we'd get Uda stuff first and fluff later. But I won't complain, since this chapter was excellent. I mean that ending killed it all. Mashiro wonders if her nails are trimmed properly while Nagisa, changed by her love, is still the same old practical Nagisa. But I guess those quirks are what makes them depend on each other, just for different reasons.

Anyway, ready for the emotional hit with Uda stuff. I trust the author that it'll be all nice and comfy as well with maybe a few road bumps.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Mashiro definitely harbouring some thoughts not at all related to her health. Quite the opposite, maybe.

Ani_no_yome
joined Jul 21, 2020

Bless this chapter for being both great and bad for my heart, but we might as well say it's all as per usual.
I just adore how affectionate and comfy they are, and man the looks Mashiro gives to Nagisa. Could reread those pages again and again.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Mashiro definitely harbouring some thoughts not at all related to her health. Quite the opposite, maybe.

I am pretty sure handholding is good for her health, actually. :3

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Is this where the "in heat" from the title comes in?

joined Feb 1, 2021

I am pretty sure handholding is good for her health, actually. :3

Remember, hugging and kissing release beneficial hormones

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Seriously Mashiro's expression when she calls the choker on her adorable is chefs kiss

Nagisa is too innocent for her own good her Mom def knew was she was doing and she's so oblivious haha.

Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Nagisa, honey... You are right, safety comes first.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

bring protection dearie, that girl's gonna jump ya

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

"We'll bang, okay?"

-- Mashiro, probably.

Not gonna lie, I was certain this would actually be this chapter's crux. Thought (and still riding the honesty train, hoping) they'd both (or Mashiro at least) be a mess of horny not sure what to do with itself. Like seriously, page 3 sets this up quite probably on purpose in the way that it does. But we got a good dose of fluff before the nitty gritty, so I'm a big fan. I do hope they directly tackle the subject, though. I don't need this to turn R-18 or anything, but go big, not home. Honestly the series has consistently been going big, so I'm optimistic.

Nagisa's half pragmatism half naivete is also infinitely amusing, by the way.

Also:

Seriously Mashiro's expression when she calls the choker on her adorable is chefs kiss

Absofuckinglutely. Dropped my jaw at that. Also the choker look was chef's kiss in itself.

last edited at Jan 24, 2023 4:46PM

joined Aug 20, 2022

This chapter was the right medicine I needed. Holy crap they're so fucking adorable.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Don't waste this opportunity, girls! Nagisa, activate "in heat" mode!!

joined Mar 8, 2019

Will Nagisa want to delay until marriage? I feel like she'll want to heavily research the topic to make sure she can give Mashiro the optimal experience. Will Mashiro faint from excitement? Or will she unleash the power bottom within? They are just so adorable! I hope this too gets an anime! I expect hand holding and sleepy cuddles but I'll settle for some heavy making out.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Have fun, girls! ^_^

Mashiro wonders if her nails are trimmed properly [...]

Comment of the day. :D

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

HERE'S TO HOPING THAT NAGISA GETS LUCKY
FIRST NIGHT
FIRST NIGHT
FIRST NIGHT
FIRST NIGHT
FIRST NIGHT
FIRST NIGHT

To reply you must either login or sign up.