Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I am fucking SCREAMING IRL, this is everything I've wanted for these dorks!

Mini%20new%20shiny%20greninja%20avatar
joined Jul 24, 2021

YESSSSSS FINALLY

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

OMG IT'S HAPPENING!

G_Xgtjus-yzxgtmkx
joined Oct 9, 2022

FINALLY I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM!

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

[screaming externally]

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

... fifty love interests? the hell kind of VN is this?

anyway, I'm hyped that they finally, finally, managed to open up about their feelings. I was worried a VS window would pop up between them right before they kissed or something.

Speaking of, the the aftereffects of the succubus blood will wear off eventually, right? How is the VS going to adapt to things going so far off its rails?

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I THOUGHT A SYSTEM THINGY WOULD POP UP TO RUIN EVERYTHING BUT AAAAAAAAAHARAHRAHJTSTTJDDJYDDYJDTSHSHTSSTWRWYGGBVVGUTRRFGVBJJJHSHSHHSHUHHSHWJSHJ

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Imagine a VN with 50 male love interests. Classmates, demon kings, princes, school janitors, guy MC passes on the street, ubereats deliveryman...

Bless this manga tho.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Imagine a VN with 50 male love interests. Classmates, demon kings, princes, school janitors, guy MC passes on the street, ubereats deliveryman...

Even worse: IIRC this game is a true simulation that does not end when a particular LI's romance arc is completed, meaning that you could theoretically, do that, break up, zero in on the next one, rinse and repeat. The game sounds like a real grindfest...

But at least this chapter has finally answered the question that has been tormenting me for over a year: there was no villainess route coded in the original game, which is why Yvonne has never considered the possibility of Elsa seeing her as a love interest. I feel this has not been stressed enough in the earlier chapters, even though it would make her anguish much more understandable...

joined Mar 23, 2022

OOOOOOOOHHHH MYYYYYY GODSSSSSS SOMEBODY HOLD ME I'M SHAKINGGG AAAHHHHHH!! FUCKING FINALLLLYYY!!!
LIKE BRUH THE CHEEZZY CONFESSION AND THIS LINE" I will open up a new route that does not currently exist" oh evie you don't know how much I've been waiting for you to say these words!! kudos to our great wingwoman, future elsa!!! all your efforts were not wasted! I'm so glad evie finally gave in and listen to the advice of our wingwoman. I like how elsa confessed first because if she waited evie to make a move we don't know until what chapter it will happen maybe +500 chapters or more lol.I'm glad elsa's confession became the final push for evie to confessed too.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Beautiful. ^_^

But at least this chapter has finally answered the question that has been tormenting me for over a year: there was no villainess route coded in the original game, which is why Yvonne has never considered the possibility of Elsa seeing her as a love interest.

As far as Evie knows.

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 5:43AM

joined Jan 31, 2020

anyway, I'm hyped that they finally, finally, managed to open up about their feelings. I was worried a VS window would pop up between them right before they kissed or something.

Speaking of, the the aftereffects of the succubus blood will wear off eventually, right? How is the VS going to adapt to things going so far off its rails?

The most ambitous and high budget VN in the history of VNs, probably

joined Sep 23, 2022

Yessssssss,they kissed,I'm so happy

56756a8ca295773eef97b31175f282b3
joined Sep 8, 2020

A gatcha game with a budget on par with Genshin, apparently. Also likely a word count to put Arknights and Girls' Frontline to shame.

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 6:17AM

405877881@2x
joined May 6, 2019

YEAHHH BABY IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. Blessed be the Yuri gods for making Yvonne see the light

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

But at least this chapter has finally answered the question that has been tormenting me for over a year: there was no villainess route coded in the original game, which is why Yvonne has never considered the possibility of Elsa seeing her as a love interest.

As far as Evie knows.

True, but if she knows about the 50 other LIs, this implies, she has extensive knowledge about the game, and I would imagine she has read a guide or something like that. Even if the villainess route was a secret one, there is no way the internet wouldn't discover it within a day or two, meaning that she would know, too. If she didn't, then it strongly implies that she and Elsa are essentially creating a villainess route by brute cute force at the moment, when none has existed before.

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 7:08AM

joined Oct 2, 2021

YES YES YES
CAN YOU FEEL IT!?
CAN YOU FEEL IT!!

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Even worse: IIRC this game is a true simulation that does not end when a particular LI's romance arc is completed, meaning that you could theoretically, do that, break up, zero in on the next one, rinse and repeat. The game sounds like a real grindfest...

The mage is from an alternate timeline with no Yvonne who completed all 50+ routes to find her soulmate only to find out she was a lesbian all along. 100% completion unlocked her access to the game files so she started a New Game+ conspiring for her alternate version to end up with Yvonne.

Thank you for coming to my tedtalk.

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

inhales

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Fucking finally! Thank you, China!

joined Aug 13, 2021

PEAK FICTION LETS GOOOO

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As far as Evie knows.

True, but if she knows about the 50 other LIs, this implies, she has extensive knowledge about the game, and I would imagine she has read a guide or something like that. Even if the villainess route was a secret one, there is no way the internet wouldn't discover it within a day or two, meaning that she would know, too. If she didn't, then it strongly implies that she and Elsa are essentially creating a villainess route by brute cute force at the moment, when none has existed before.

Just saying.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Sweet victory

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

As far as Evie knows.

Just saying.

No wonder why such an ending was never discovered

It was definitely locked behind a 0.00001% gacha

To reply you must either login or sign up.