They didn't let her cook

joined Aug 13, 2021

irl free gf glitch

joined Aug 13, 2021

I hope they're sisters.

joined Aug 13, 2021

PEAK FICTION LETS GOOOO

joined Aug 13, 2021

When Kanon said her famous line "it's kissing time" and kissed all of those girls. Truly one of the manga ever written.

Peak fiction ✍

joined Aug 13, 2021

man these idiot couples T-T
Poor Hinori being the thirdwheel between them. I hope author will give you a gf unless ??

Call me crazy, but I think it would be even funnier if she was the only straight one surrounded by lesbians who are failing to arrange themselves into a functional configuration of couples.

Would be better if she was on the sigma rule of only being attracted to yourself.

joined Aug 13, 2021

IRL she'd get Miyako hooked on crystal meth.

I want to see this so badly

joined Aug 13, 2021

Garth is a king.

joined Aug 13, 2021

What a piece of shit, I love her.

joined Aug 13, 2021

This went too hard, I wish for more but as almost every other oneshot there won't be a sequel.

joined Aug 13, 2021

I don’t like Shiori and I’m not sure why. I just feel like she has a few hidden agendas.

Not gonna lie chief I don't think she's really hiding them.

joined Aug 13, 2021

Edit: Also, just seeing that Airi’s last thoughts were her recalling that she always enjoyed torturing Hina and making her cry as Hina’s breaking down and losing her mind as she chokes Airi makes this ending that much more painful. Out of all the things she could be thinking it’s her recalling how much she enjoyed hurting Hina and not that she cared about her or maybe an unsaid apology for what she did before or maybe some kind of fear that she’s dying.

This also got me fucked, not a single shred of empathy and just pure narcissism.

joined Aug 13, 2021

The execution of the ending and the scenery is so beautiful, I am tearing up, this was fucking depressing but I wouldn't want it any other way.
Airi's lifeless corpse, Hina's struggle with herself and how badly Ai destroyed her, falling to her death in the snow by the lifeless corpse of the Airi she wanted so much only to be shown into the afterlife by her, but, is it heaven or is it a delusion? While it could be both ways they are together, their united bodies falling victim to the awful relationship between them and their approach they took absolutely destroyed them.
This really truly is my favorite manga to have been written and I can't put it into words enough how much I fucking loved it, thanks manio and thanks to the translators, this was a fucking wild ass ride.

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 6:37AM

joined Aug 13, 2021

Satou: Uhh, you're requesting me a lot, are you doing alright financially???

Makino: Yeah, absolutely, by using textbook and blackmail money

She's winning frfr

joined Aug 13, 2021

The masterclass Itou Hachi classic is here, blessed to be alive once again.

joined Aug 13, 2021

SEGS

joined Aug 13, 2021

God I wanna click on that spoiler so bad

joined Aug 13, 2021

LETS
FUCKING
GOOOOOOOOOO

Tsuyuko
joined Aug 13, 2021

Hit different, maybe a little too different

joined Aug 13, 2021