Forum › Posts by wanderin_weeb

joined Mar 25, 2021

Poor girl, but well, she still has the friend, maybe it's a new beginning for them.

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

Who the hell are the main characters of this manhwa anymore. I'm waiting for this to reach a satisfying point before I properly read it. when there's a new chapter and I read the title, I always thought that the protagonists are finally advancing and I can start reading, but every time when I check it, it's just some random-ass characters I haven't seen before.

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

Cmon', Ayano and Miyoshi are basically already dating in anything but the name. Give us the confession already Kishi.

joined Mar 25, 2021

Elsa would probably squeal if she sees just how cute the young Evie is.

joined Mar 25, 2021

FOR GOD SAKE EVIE, FINALLY!
Now go and pamper your girlfriend for at least a week, do everything she tells you to do. Elsa deserved that much after you broke your promise and ghosted her in the middle of your date.

joined Mar 25, 2021

"Does that mean Elsa can stay by my side?"

EVIE! FINALLY!

joined Mar 25, 2021

Ohoooo, Hinoka seem to notice something about Tsukushi's reaction, Hah! I hope she realize soon, although I kinda want to see Tsukushi to be the one who confess.

last edited at Sep 24, 2022 2:57PM

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

This manga is just too damn adorable. I was having a bad day today and it just instantly turned my mood around.

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

Another manga just rushes into the relationship stuff without a proper buildup

Aight, gotta admint this is f*cking funny.

Also, If Kasumi asnwer this question with "But we're dating already" then I'm gonna lose my mind.

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

The day Ayano and Miyoshi start dating is the day this manga ends.

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

Yeah, as expected. This manga is just too wholesome for a long, drawn out, misunderstanding drama. Such a cute chapter.

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

lmao

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

Just want to ask cause I stopped reading this manga few months ago to hoard chapters, but as of the newest chapter, is Sakurako and Kasumi a couple already?

joined Mar 25, 2021

I loved the yugioh og reference at the end.
Yami Teruko best girl.

For all you weebs/pronoun fanatics, Taiga calls Teruko "mou hitori no ore" where as Teruko calls Taiga "mou hitori no atashi". (Alas, no AIBO).

"Mou hitori no ore/atashi" means "Also the one me," so it makes more sense in this context

It means "The other me".

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

Ooooh! Some progress on the main couple!

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

People seem to have forgotten we already saw Shiho's past [...]

Well, yes. But we still don't know what actually happened to cause the rift between her and the band. This is the part everyone's still wanting to see.

Wasn't it shown in chapter 20 perhaps? Shiho wasn't satisfied with ss girls band performance, then she and Aki had an argument, that ended up with Aki slapping Shiho and then her quitting : P

Pretty sure there's more to it, seeing how Shiho is still refusing to talk about it. Which sparked the battle of bands in the first place.

Shiho doesn't want to talk about it probably because her reasons are dumb. At best, she was in love with Aki and threw a tantrum out of jealousy. At worst, she did it simply because she couldn't stand she wasn't Aki's number one.

There's a reason we were shown her past from before Shiho met Aki. It established that Shiho has been a huge bitch from the get go so we shouldn't expect her to have sympathetic justifications for her current actions.

I don't even read this manga anymore and I've come to hate Shiho more and more lol

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

Man Yoshioka is such a good girl, always thinking about Watanabe. I hope Watanabe can see her as a person instead of a character soon... seriously.

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

Man, I stopped reading this manga when that Shiho character appeared and thinking of picking up again, but after reading some of the newer comments I'm not so sure if I want to. She's the whole reason I dropped it and it seems like she's still an annoying character.

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

Alright, I know this anime is popular judging by the comments but I've never seen it cause I was not into yuri yet in early 2010s. Just want to ask is it yuri ?

Like, do the these girls end up dating each other in the anime or not ?

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

Oho... seems like Sora is gonna discover her dream soon.

last edited at Dec 1, 2021 8:58AM

joined Mar 25, 2021

Ever since I've watched Bakarina I've been a sucker for Villainess x Heroine types of story and I've been reading a lot of yuri web novels with similar premises in Narou and Kakuyomu. I'm really enjoying my time reading this. Many thanks for the translators.

last edited at Nov 19, 2021 12:28AM

joined Mar 25, 2021

pkmk teetee

joined Mar 25, 2021

I looked up the original because I was confused: this translation is all kind of wrongs.

The girl MC is a teacher (they call her "sensei" on the first bubble, but somehow, it's not mentioned here).

On page 2, it's starting a flashback : the boy is in primary school.

The one who got mad was the MC's mother, when THE MC introduced her lover to her own parents.

Implying it was probably a girl even then!

It's never mentioned she ever was with a guy, so the bisexual tags stems from a bad translation.

The boy was just in an unrequited love from the start... no het here.

Blegh.

Thanks for the clarification.

joined Mar 25, 2021

YanfeixHutao YanfeixHutao YanfeixHutao YanfeixHutao YanfeixHutao

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

Shimi Iriko, Cute as always.