Forum › Childhood Sweetheart Liaoliao discussion

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

Page 3 second last panel: the artist forgot the helmet. She drew Lialoliao with an uncovered head.

I'm annoyed by this careless mistake because I feel like it's rude to the helmet. How could she forget that helmet!? It's such a CUTE helmet!

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

plays "I wanna be your girlfriend" by girl in red

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

She means she still wants to be friends...with benefits.

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Quoth the raven : "I wanna ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead"

joined Apr 16, 2022

Aww, how sweet, she wants to be best friends

joined May 3, 2014

is that from the song Studio Killers - Jenny? :3

Stylish even when they were kids, augh! I love it!!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh the apartment right next to hers is being worked on/moved into huh. Boy I wonder who the new tenant might be

last edited at Oct 20, 2022 3:39PM

joined Aug 8, 2021

Ah, guess it was a love at first sight for Pei Yu~ just kidding AHAHHAHA but maybe coz she blushed. And I'm guessing the one who's moving next to her apartment must be Pei Yu.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Coworker trying to get the ball rolling I see. Poor Pei Yu has been down bad ever since high school, and now she thinks she has to compete against the brother too lol

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

is that from the song Studio Killers - Jenny? :3

Indeed! :D

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Bit weird tbh, not sure how I feel about these last two chapters

joined Feb 4, 2019

Idk who dat bish is but she needs to find an actual hobby. like girl why you obsessing over someone else's dating life, go dip your toes into the ocean or something, gotdamn. Maybe fix your own damage instead of worrying about some rando's love life. Liaoliao and Pei Yu don't need you up in their faces.

joined Dec 13, 2018

So why is she pretending to be engaged? I figure the normal strat for that is to avoid having people hit on you. Was coworker the kinda person who wouldn't take no for an answer?

joined Oct 22, 2021

So why is she pretending to be engaged? I figure the normal strat for that is to avoid having people hit on you. Was coworker the kinda person who wouldn't take no for an answer?

Guess we will have a flashback to tragic uni life, her getting gf, people finding out, and conflicts it caused with society. Possibly with the "one partner claims they are totally not gay, just friends" while the other wanted to be open, ergo conflict and feelings of guilt/betrayal

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Pei will absolutely take advantage of this, she must know that he's her actual brother.

joined Aug 8, 2021

Bit weird tbh, not sure how I feel about these last two chapters

I actually feel the same way too

joined Jan 3, 2020

It can also be used to just escape the constant stream of "Why are you still single?" "Do you want me to introduce you to this person I know?" and similar questions.

Less common though.

Cuuuuuuuute. Can't wait for more!!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I don't know why she was broadcasting LiaoLiao's business in the streets, like that. Did she notice the sparks arcing off her and Pei Yu? Maybe she wanted to get in the way?

joined Dec 13, 2018

also

<< What has genders given us? >>

last edited at Nov 22, 2022 4:35PM

joined May 24, 2021

Cute and promising, heres hoping for more.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

So Pei Yu pretended to pass out to get rescued?
Is this cute or manipulative?

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

So... is the girl with black hair a homophobe or just a busybody

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

So... is the girl with black hair a homophobe or just a busybody

Isn't she into Liaoliao herself? I figure Liaoliao has to come up with the boyfriend story because the co-worker keeps hitting on her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.