Forum › Posts by Nessarose

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Ugh... Gross. I don't get this obsession with yuri authors to push the story towards "yay pregnancy!" with lesbian couples... And this one is even grosser because imagine if she had actually "registered as the owner" and surprise now there's a baby coming. Like what if she doesn't want a child...? Would she get nadeshiko a robot-abortion??

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

"seriously, suck me off" really...?

I know, right? I'd rather have no credit page jokes at all than awful "jokes" like that.

Yeah between the zoophilia joke with the llama and that one :/

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

"seriously, suck me off" really...?

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Is it just me or did Ai's hair look very strange in this chapter? I didn't recognise her at all. I don't remember her having a mushroom hairdo.

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Eugh...

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Quoth the raven : "I wanna ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead"

is that from the song Studio Killers - Jenny? :3

Indeed! :D

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

She's starting to become seriously scary and obsessive.... Is she gonna stab her gf next chapter?

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Evidently individual standards of "creepy af" vary even more wildly than I had supposed.

Blastaar : What I'm calling creepy is the fact that he'll seemingly be unable to control himself simply because he'd be living with a woman he found attractive. What's he gonna do? Molest her because he's into her and she lives in the same apartment as him and had the audacity to walk around with a kimono that showed her shoulder and a bit of her legs? And it'll be justified because "well he was into her and he's a man and that's how she gotta see him!" We're not animals who can't do anything but act on their impulse. We have the capacity to control ourselves and it shouldn't be weird to live with someone you like because as any normal person would you wouldn't go ooga booga because woman hot.

I don't think not wanting to live with a person that you don't feel comfortable living with is a particularly creepy thing. In fact, I think it sounds like an extremely reasonable thing. Would you want to live with someone that you don't feel comfortable living with?

BlueDsc : I'm calling it creepy because in the chapter it's not put as him living with someone he's uncomfortable with, it's put as him saying he can't live with her because he's attracted to her and "she should see him as a man" and that's what sounded off to me. You know what I mean?

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Bruh why is there more development in the het relationship than in the main pair.
Also maybe that's just me being biased but when they implied that a man can't live under the same roof as a woman without making things "difficult" it really grossed me out. The brother sounded kinda creepy when they said it.

Yes, it does seem to be you “being biased.” The characters spelled it out—Kaoru can’t live under the same roof with a woman he is attracted to, especially when she acts like she doesn’t see him as a man by walking around half-dressed.

Yeah see that's exactly what sounds creepy af to me. Even if you're attracted to someone you're a person, not an animal. It shouldn't be weird to live together.

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Bruh why is there more development in the het relationship than in the main pair.
Also maybe that's just me being biased but when they implied that a man can't live under the same roof as a woman without making things "difficult" it really grossed me out. The brother sounded kinda creepy when they said it.

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Quoth the raven : "I wanna ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead"

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Wait what? Yurika's parents are aware that she's being groomed by an adult and they're letting it happen? Even if she's a woman she's still a pedo preying on a minor?? I thought her parents didn't know... Weakly trying to tell her that bit about meeting the groomer's parents is a red flag is not enough. They're not protecting their kid at all in this situation...

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 5:39AM

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

What's with all the mean-ass schizo little sisters who are super jealous of the love interest?
Also why is this particular one accusing the protagonist of "stealing" her big sister? She's always had a wonky health bar and it ain't the protag's fault if the big sis is in the hospital, she didn't beat her up or give her the covid or whatever

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Chapter was nice but AUGHHH at the "I like you no matter if you're a woman or a man uwu" part. I know in this case it's different because the character saying it is attracted to both, but I've seen it used to brush off lesbianism so many times in other yuri series that it just automatically irks me!

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Welp that chapter was incredibly cringy. I got 2nd hand embarrassment reading it

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Vocabulary aside it all boils down to CHAD "fuyu we are lesbians now" Yoshioka and Virgin "nooo I can't be yuri" Watanabe. That was the 14th chapter. That's the whole manga.
Someone pls make this meme I have poor editing skills

https://i.postimg.cc/vZTPyQhp/watanabe-and-yoshioka-virgin-chad.png

Here you go queen (I dunno how to insert pics in a post itself, I did read the instructions but didn't get it)

I'm deceased lmfao

You can post pictures by formatting it like this:

!_[text goes here, if it was a link alone you'd be able to see it but since it's a picture it doesn't matter, you can also write down the brackets alone with nothing between them]_(the link of the picture goes here)

Like that, but without the underscores.

![]()

Thanks! Here's a bonus
yoshiokagigachad

(here's hoping it works)

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Vocabulary aside it all boils down to CHAD "fuyu we are lesbians now" Yoshioka and Virgin "nooo I can't be yuri" Watanabe. That was the 14th chapter. That's the whole manga.
Someone pls make this meme I have poor editing skills

https://i.postimg.cc/vZTPyQhp/watanabe-and-yoshioka-virgin-chad.png

Here you go queen (I dunno how to insert pics in a post itself, I did read the instructions but didn't get it)

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Whenever there is a story where a character cheats on their significant other, the comment section explodes with condemnation. People rant about how cheating is terrible, and cheaters are the worst. I do agree cheating is bad, but I think it has degrees. For instance, a person who cheats because they got caught up in a whirlwind of a moment and let it carry them away isn't as bad as an asshole who cheats because they can have their cake and eat it too. Keeping a loving partner that dotes on them, while sleeping with any hottie they can talk out of their pants.

Ironically, I personally would find it more painful to deal with the person who just got carried away, because I would want to forgive them and move past it. It is just a mistake after all, and everybody makes them. However it would haunt me so I don't think I could. I could see the relationship dying by a thousand little passive aggressive jabs, as I take VERBAL swipes at my partner every time the pain erupts in me again. On the other hand, I'd just kick the cheating asshole aside, and move on. My righteous fury would help me get over any heartbreak I might feel.

Edit: Uh looking back over the coment, people aren't cheater hating like I expected. Must be because it was kind of obvious it was coming and the haters jumped ship. Oh well, I still stand by what I wrote.

No no, you don't get it, when it's cheating in favour of yuri it's fine

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Can't believe that annoying ass club still managed to clamjam them one last time before the end of the series. It was an awesome story but it could've used less side characters clamjam gimmicks.

last edited at May 31, 2022 2:44AM

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

I don't get why her Japanese audience is simping so much for the maid, she's not that interesting among the candidates...

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Nana and Mizuki are goddamn annoying, Mizuki especially, ever since they butted in between the girls, the series' been a lot less fun.
Mizuki is some weirdo creep who needs to buzz off and back to her own ho, leave the main couple alone. With these 2 constantly stealing the spotlight I feel like we've barely seen anything between the girls because Mizuki is too busy clamjamming and creeping on them. Can't wait for them both to buzz off so we can go back to the actual main characters...

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Can't take those names seriously, they sound like they were generated by an AI with the command "must sound vaguely like a euro language". And that character named Guignol that everyone mentions with great seriousness AHAH

Nessarose
Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

I hope Miyuki survives!

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Petition to remove the romance and yuri tags, and replace them with a yuri crush tag. The story ended up being a Big Friendship™ where one of the 2 has a one-sided crush on the other and it leads nowhere because they never end up dating (one of them is literally not even interested in romance!) and end up becoming super friends forever. That ain't yuri.

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

I like the idea, of inexperienced lesbians getting excited like a horny teenaged boy when they are around an attractive woman, but I just can't picture real lesbians acting like that.

Bro she was basically keysmashing IRL that is classic lesbian activity.

It's not the emotional excitement. I believe that easily. It's the sexual excitement that I can't see. For instance, Mei getting flustered that Sensei's chest was so close, or being totally stoked about seeing boobs, just seems something thrown in as fan service for us guys.

This may come as a shock to you, but women can get horny too. There is, in fact, absolutely no reason why a woman should be less horny than a man, regardless of her sexual orientation.

Sigh. I think I'm being misunderstood. It's my fault. I don't know how to put this thought into words very well. It's just when I think of lesbians sexual attraction, I just see it more abstract. Men tend to break women down into a collection of body parts, "Wow check out her boobs", or "That woman has a nice ass". I think of lesbians looking at women as a whole. "That woman is really pretty".

i don't know I guess I just can't picture lesbians being turned on by a mere boob brush, like a horny teeage boy in a ecchi harem manga.

Edit: Maybe I'm giving lesbians too much credit, and some of them are turned on, because the girl with the nice rack brushed it against her while slipping past her on the subway.

Bruh what lesbians aren't uwu pure beans who just see the beauty of other women uwu we're normal humans with a normal sex drive and we too are into things like tits or ass. Lesbians are just as sexually attracted to women as a straight man would be. There's nothing abstract about us. And saying you're giving too much credit to lesbians is making sound like it's not normal for us to have a normal sex drive