Forum › Posts by WiDOWZ

joined May 24, 2021

Cute and promising, heres hoping for more.

joined May 24, 2021

love it! <3

joined May 24, 2021

This is blasphemy! Kyoko's lips belong to Ayano only. Blasphemy I tell you ! :0

This. The only OTP that matters.

joined May 24, 2021

Rivalry with the dog lol!

joined May 24, 2021

As someone who only watches and reads Yuri, I approve this series.

joined May 24, 2021

Sure, but she wasn't sober when said touching occurred so it isn't a stretch to say this is why as its what alcohol does best.

joined May 24, 2021

This is a very promising and fun read, looking forward to it.

joined May 24, 2021

Love it! I'm always biased for my Tsunderes and its bearing fruition here. Of course her being a Tsundere expect some hurdles hehe <3

joined May 24, 2021

People complaining about the bullying seemed to not have experienced for themselves what teens in love are like. Its very common to tease and pick on the person you like simply to draw their attention or get them to acknowledge your presence. Its so common its also a way (one I used myself) of subtlety suggesting you like someone. Its very endearing and cute so long as no serious harm is done, love it!

joined May 24, 2021

How do you live a normal day to day life with a ghost that everyone can see following you around? Very interested in finding out!

WiDOWZ
The Train discussion 28 May 05:49
joined May 24, 2021

I could be wrong but my first assumption is they finished school and ultimately agreed to go to the same university (w.e the Japanese equivilant is) together, particularly to live in a dorm environment. The scene were they break hands is most likely where it was declared and the rest is just the girl on the train thinking back on how they met explaining the younger appearance. One went on ahead and the girl on the train shortly joined her; explaining the baggage. A happy ending ;)

joined May 24, 2021

One of my top 5 Yuri mangas of all time, need more!!!

joined May 24, 2021

I'm usually not one for Polyamory but this manga is awesome and so cuute, love it!