Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

joined Jan 24, 2022

But do we really wish on Nanao a girlfriend who will cheat on her with all the whores in Tokyo?

Why do you think Asumi is doing that? Because she's too horny? Or because she wants to meet mai once again? You're writing like Asumi will continue doing that even after getting a girlfriend either mai or Nanao

I mean realistically she's just horny, there are more practical ways of meeting Mai if you were trying to be efficient about it

I think she'd struggle to give up prostitutes if she was asked to

The ultimate solution for Asumi is to just join the brothel as a call girl herself. That way she can instantly meet Mai AND continue having sex with a bunch of women to feed her horniness.

Also, instead of breaking her bank every time she has sex, she can get paid for it if she does that

You know, the difference between visiting and joining the brothel here is, Asumi wants to have sex with beautiful girls. Although Asumi, Senpai, Nanao-chan are all beautiful girls that's simply because they are the heroines. You still can tell most brothel customers are just very average women from the customers in the Lesbian Bar. That is very realistic. Also, that's why the call girls all really like Asumi, since she's very beautiful and cute.

That being said, if I'm the author I will end in 2 ways:
1. Asumi's final lover(s) accepted her hobby. Both Mai and Nanao still love her knowing (part of)Asumi's secret. So I think that's very likely.
2. Her lover fucks her so hard every day that Asumi is fully satisfied everyday so she don't need the brothel anymore. I think Asumi going out with both Nanao and Mai makes more sense in this case.

In that case, if Asumi's main goal is to meet Mai, Asumi should just join the brothel, meet Mai, and then quit immediately lmao. But as the previous replies said, Mai is just a excuse for her to get call girls at this point

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

But do we really wish on Nanao a girlfriend who will cheat on her with all the whores in Tokyo?

Why do you think Asumi is doing that? Because she's too horny? Or because she wants to meet mai once again? You're writing like Asumi will continue doing that even after getting a girlfriend either mai or Nanao

I mean realistically she's just horny, there are more practical ways of meeting Mai if you were trying to be efficient about it

I think she'd struggle to give up prostitutes if she was asked to

The ultimate solution for Asumi is to just join the brothel as a call girl herself. That way she can instantly meet Mai AND continue having sex with a bunch of women to feed her horniness.

Also, instead of breaking her bank every time she has sex, she can get paid for it if she does that

You know, the difference between visiting and joining the brothel here is, Asumi wants to have sex with beautiful girls. Although Asumi, Senpai, Nanao-chan are all beautiful girls that's simply because they are the heroines. You still can tell most brothel customers are just very average women from the customers in the Lesbian Bar. That is very realistic. Also, that's why the call girls all really like Asumi, since she's very beautiful and cute.

That being said, if I'm the author I will end in 2 ways:
1. Asumi's final lover(s) accepted her hobby. Both Mai and Nanao still love her knowing (part of)Asumi's secret. So I think that's very likely.
2. Her lover fucks her so hard every day that Asumi is fully satisfied everyday so she don't need the brothel anymore. I think Asumi going out with both Nanao and Mai makes more sense in this case.

In that case, if Asumi's main goal is to meet Mai, Asumi should just join the brothel, meet Mai, and then quit immediately lmao. But as the previous replies said, Mai is just a excuse for her to get call girls at this point

Lol, that's really a wise move.

last edited at Nov 20, 2022 7:27PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Something something threesome? In almost any other manga, I'd say the author would find a way to turn it into a letdown, but this being what it is...

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

With every chapter I ship Nanao and Asumi more and more and more

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

With every chapter I ship Nanao and Asumi more and more and more

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Nanao burying her face in Asumi's top when she's embarrassed by having impulsively it taken off must be right up there with Adachi pushing Shimamura's face down on her crotch to muffle Shima's compliment about her smell.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

bruuuh why? you were so close nanao you almost had it there. If Mrs. childhood friend pops out of nowhere and ruins my precious asumi x nanao i´m gonna be real mad

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Ganbare Nanao! Just tell her how you feel and get yourself an Asumi-wife!

Chibi%20raiden%20pfp
joined Jun 17, 2016

I have a feeling that Asumi had been straying from her main objective, which was finding Mai, more and more now... Not that I really mind, but I'm just wondering how this manga is going to end. I mean, Asumi was going to meet Mai eventually, that was for sure, but what was going to happen after that then? Was Mai going to quit her job and be with Asumi? And then, Asumi would stop visiting the brothel? Hmm... I don't know why, but I think I would feel a bit disappointed if the plot really went that way lol

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

Asumi harem ending is becoming clearer and clearer

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Do I sense a 3some coming

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oooh baby, go for it tiny gay!! Get senpussy!

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Dang it, Nanao, you coward, taking a confession back like that.
If Asumi is in the line of work you think she is, and is so comfortable just suggesting intimate things, you think she's gonna avoid you if you like her, even if she doesn't like you back?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Dang it, Nanao, you coward, taking a confession back like that.
If Asumi is in the line of work you think she is, and is so comfortable just suggesting intimate things, you think she's gonna avoid you if you like her, even if she doesn't like you back?

Being teenager is suffering.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Aww the blush on Asumi tells me there is actually a chance that her and Nano could end up together she was quite flustered when she confessed before Nano chickened out and took it back.

Asumi just needs to forget whats her face and let the Asumi Nano ship set sail.

also I really don't want a threesome with them. I want Asumi and Nano's first time to be just them so it can actually mean something if that's the route they're actually going.

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 2:52AM

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

I don't think a threesome is coming (right now anyway) but staying at the hotel might let Nanao loosen up a bit more. I'm rooting more for Nanao with every chapter.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Senpai definitely "fell asleep" on purpose, so the train would deposit them right at the love hotel's doorstep -- all according to keikaku. Prove me wrong.

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 4:49AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I can't root for them, i feel like being one of only who still ship with Mai. Even the author seem to have forgotten their own premise cause Mai is being more and more absent after the fake-out chapter to the point that people even forget who was Mei.
I could have root for them if the premise wasn't Asumi trying to found her childhood friend she had a crush on.I'm waiting to see if next chapter have a prostitute or not but i feel more and more scammed about that premise

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I can't root for them, i feel like being one of only who still ship with Mai. Even the author seem to have forgotten their own premise cause Mai is being more and more absent after the fake-out chapter to the point that people even forget who was Mei.
I could have root for them if the premise wasn't Asumi trying to found her childhood friend she had a crush on.I'm waiting to see if next chapter have a prostitute or not but i feel more and more scammed about that premise

lol I kinda feel the same way. I'm not super attached to Mai, but I think in this case this is the author's fault for deliberately neglecting that character in favor for Nanao's route. There are constant teases for the senpai route as well. The next chapter will be crucial as it either goes 1) Nanao / Senpai routes (either, or both), or 2) We get reminded of how Mai still exists for Asumi

At this point, I think the author is figuring out whether they want to prolong the series and risk it going off the rails off the childhood best friend trope, or if they're gonna start the last arc by having Asumi and Mai finally meet soon.

Honestly, I think it's getting prolonged for the sake of making the series longer, but if the author gives us a quality alt plot, that's okay. I'm not really a Nanao fan but I can roll with it and finish the series if that's the way it goes.

20220823_154656
joined Jan 4, 2020

I feel the same way, they're not even mentioning Mai anymore.

joined Aug 1, 2022

This Thanksgiving, i am thankful for the translators + scanlators for gifting me Asumi-chan and chapter 15 on this day. Thank you and a happy holidays to all!

joined May 29, 2022

T-threesome?!?! Anyways I too am thankful for this chapter this Thanksgiving

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Good to see I'm not the only one missing Mai. As good as the sex scenes are, I thing the manga kinda went astray plot-wise.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I find it hard to believe that Nanao will get Yaya'd after receiving so much attention, she's been the POV character two chapters in a row over Asumi herself. I wonder if she'll actually score next chapter, it's hard to tell with this series.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Pardon my French but fcuk Mai.
It's Asumi-chan and Nanao all the way.

To reply you must either login or sign up.