Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Secondary couple officially confirmed.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm dying over here.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ahhh this lovey-dovey secondary couple is such a treat. My heart and gut feel fluffy.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm gonna count this as progress. Not quite the type or to the extent I expected, but still.

joined Oct 22, 2021

Thank you scanlators for waiting to release both chapters at once

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

All is quiet on the eastern front.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I fear those friends will have their patience sorely tested by the end of this.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I am betting big bucks that they had a misunderstanding in the end, I'm calling it!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Thank you scanlators for waiting to release both chapters at once

Agreed. Whatever the reason it happened, it was incredibly reader-friendly.

And we need a Neutron-Star Useless Lesbian tag.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Can't help feeling bad for Hinoka again :( Oh well, at least Tsukushi has finaly made it to a point where she calls it love. That's progress !

joined Apr 10, 2021

Can't help feeling bad for Hinoka again :( Oh well, at least Tsukushi has finaly made it to a point where she calls it love. That's progress !

She said that at chapter 7.

There is no progress.

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

"You hit 5 metres tall yet"
"Probs"
Bro I'm howling

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

She said that at chapter 7.

There is no progress.

It felt more like a ''spur of the moment'' thing back in chapter 7 IMO, now she's a lot more actually aware of what she's feeling.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I actually think that Tsukushi asking Hinoka to wait is quite a bit of progress.

It implies there's something to be said and Hinoka's expression shows that she understands what Tsukushi is building towards. It's kinda nice that she's thinking about it seriously but also being vocal about a waiting period.

Sure, Tsukushi probably didn't think too far ahead and she's still misunderstanding some things but Hinoka seems to grasp that Tsukushi is working through some insecurities. And I think it's more important for a relationship when parties are able to set expectations rather than rush into confessions.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Bitches in GL are always like “lets mutually refuse to acknowledge what we both know is there”

joined Feb 1, 2021

Poor Tsukushi is more wound up than a toy clock, it's miracle she got even this much out and didn't just spend all of chapter 13 whistling like a boiling teakettle.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Can’t wait for the amount of blushing we’re gonna get when they finally get together for real. I love idiot couples at all stages of their relationships, but the best is an idiot couple that continues to get super embarrassed over tiny things. I wanna see them holding hands and freaking out about it even though they’re officially dating.

And I realllllllllllly wanna see that double date!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"Wait a minute... did we... accidentally outed ourselves? I mean... I outed us by jumping the gun?"

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Its always cute to see this mix between cowardice and braveness to admit that

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Spoiler alert for next chapter

She's just runnin' to the toilet

joined Aug 29, 2019

"Wait a minute... did we... accidentally outed ourselves? I mean... I outed us by jumping the gun?"

I'm not sure Tsukushi really caught that :D

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I think that there really is an interestingly sensitive situation here. On the surface, the girl's having a bad trip following a bad dream, which sounds rather ridiculous, but honestly, I personally know that dreams can be really fucking powerful, and that dream followed by realizing she's in love with her best friend with whom she has been close for practically forever was entirely world-shaking for her. Any sense of stability that was lingering prior is now hanging by a thread both from a fear of change and from a currently somewhat repressed desire to change. If anything leaks or slips from her, any deviation from the status quo, in her mind, thanks to that dream, she's bound to get rejected, which means losing both her crush and her best friend - pretty much the most important person in the world to her.

It's surprisingly understandable, at least by this line of thinking, how much of a mess Tsukushi actually is, and even though both in-universe and from a meta-perspective it's absolutely crystal clear that Hinoka loves her as well, Tsukushi can't even imagine it, completely blinded and paralyzed by fear, and yet she still managed to squeak out something, which is mighty impressive to me. I don't think Hinoka is totally aware just yet, but she does realize something is amiss, and her being this understanding makes her a champ in my book.

I don't think it's necessarily 100% by design or intentional, but I feel that rather than just stretching out a plot or preserving a status quo through contrivances, Hijiki has actually constructed something that is sincerely interesting without losing much or really any of the fluff or flavor the series has had before. I'm looking forward to seeing where things go from here. I'm also a huge fan of the wingman side couple. That the two start as already being together is incredibly rare and fresh, and I can't exactly explain that, but I consider them a superpower couple - I still can't get over the top-tier smug from a few chapters ago.

last edited at Nov 23, 2022 2:54PM

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

coward ass little bitch. It’s hella selfish and fucked up to tell someone who is obviously romantically interested in you “just wait.” nah bitch, grow some ovaries and tell her your feelings

last edited at Nov 23, 2022 3:49PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

yuri n wine posted:

coward ass little bitch. It’s hella selfish and fucked up to tell someone who is obviously romantically interested in you “just wait.” nah bitch, grow some ovaries and tell her your feelings

Obviously to the readers only

Channels4_profile%20(3)
joined Aug 11, 2022

LMFAOOOOO

To reply you must either login or sign up.