Forum › Posts by Porrima

Porrima
Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
_skaarl-1776976756895072723-img1

The pounds will be grounded

joined Apr 10, 2021

A vTuber who had 55k subs yesterday and 76k subs now, who last streamed 2021 and certainly hasn't been streaming or doing anything else in any shape or form in the meantime, returns to her own channel in a few days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0zoNvjeAF8

Perhaps you might want to looksee.

last edited at Apr 2, 2024 12:31PM

Porrima
A Cute Guy discussion 25 Mar 18:17
joined Apr 10, 2021

Why is this in the yuri tag? It's clearly not yurip qnd marked so. Please remove this from the yuri tag. Even if it's tatsubon it's still a guy cross dressing. Just ugh

I believe it is marked "not yuri"? Unless they have changed it since you posted.

It says not yuri.
Their furious anger at cute guys blinded their eyes

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
Yun_i1_-1642468657505894402-img1

^ I mean, it all sucks, I don't mean that.
But like, what do you expect? For nearly all gacha style games one of the main selling points of why people even pay to draw random hot girls is that those hot girls are automatically in love and lusting after -you-, the summoner/captain/commander/sensei/admiral/trainer, and that sells really well for the infinite amount of modern lonely boys and Akuma Nihmune.
You just get disappointed if you expect too much, at least for now.

joined Apr 10, 2021

I honestly have never [interacted with] a human person and gone "Wow, she's just like a cat." Or "He reminds me of a puppy!" But I see this all the time in manga. Maybe all these manga characters have more imagination than me...

Why does your own statement have editorial brackets?

They have a hired editor for their comments. A good idea in the internet in general.

joined Apr 10, 2021

What, we don't want spirit molecules?

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021

I’m not sure if a pair of MCs who are physically intimate (and professionally competent to boot) ever qualify as an Idiot Couple, but if so . . .

Why not? All intelligent couples are the same, all idiot couples are idiots in their own way, to butcher Tolstoy a bit

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
Hero45439083942-1765746772402725012-img1

^ When you start dating, sometimes you start using your partner's stuff

joined Apr 10, 2021

I think they should have sex and marry. Or other way around if they must.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Oh no, not the mint liquer!

We have the ogre-girls but there is no alcohol!!

joined Apr 10, 2021

Remember, Niji has admitted to having power over it's liver's Twitter accounts

Yes, many people kept repeating this until they did that video. If being quiet wasn't an option, then just RT silently, like some did, instead of the "please look at this carefully" comments, which got them all eviscerated in the replies. Why would they not have done the same for every liver of theirs, if they wrote it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/comments/1aq2v8t/thought_experiment_lets_for_a_moment_assume/

Here's a decent summary..

joined Apr 10, 2021

That video was so unreal. All the points I could make have been made somewhere. Why on Elira's channel? Why them and not a manager? Why basically admit you broke the law? Why basically admit that those on video are the ones who bullied her, when Selen did not even mention livers? Why make it look like you are petty and hateful by doing this at the same time as not-Selen's stream?
Why say anything?
If we pretend that, despite all the obvious harm done to her, Selen actually was a problem in many ways and a harmful, unstable person to be around, why assume that this would make anyone believe their side?

It's unbelievable. A troll taking control of all their accounts (and their brains) would not harm them this well.

Saddest thing to me is that Kyo (who is leaving), Scarle and Kotoka were the only ones who didn't at least RT the infamous video. Until/unless someone leaves and talks, every last one of the rest is now tainted by their actions. This includes people I've donated to and while I'm aware it's a persona, not a person, people I would never, ever have believed to be like that.

Also P.S. Serenata's icon fits this and the comments so well

last edited at Feb 13, 2024 9:12AM

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
Sgmobile-1755728155065676060-img1

Been a long time since I played Skullgirls so I may be wrong, but I think it's "official" as in it was in the actual game/website/somewhere else as an event picture/loading screen/something like that.

It's not official as for the actual story.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Being overly dramatic is usually not a smart move, but this situation is really, really bad. Obviously Selen being bullied to the point of suicide is like, the most really bad of all.
But also, the harassment brigades, both so to speak "actual fans" of Selen who want blood from somewhere and antis/chaos lovers are out hard now, of course.

I have a database of subs of niji and holo channels I've maintained for my own pleasure for years now, to see how much each is growing monthly. All of the main Nijisanji en girls have lost around 3k subs, Millie has lost 5K.
This is notable since no one, anywhere, at any point during my updates, ever has had a loss of subscribers (if the tuber is still active) month-to month, or at least not on the precision you see in youtube, not even on very long hiatuses.
While just about anything "blows over" in the internet (and real life) eventually, hard to say if Niji EN can continue after this, if the managers want it to continue, or if the talents feel like it.
At very worst, this will cost all of them their jobs.

Man, this fucking sucks, as Mysta's personal twitter put it.

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
Meu203-1733803748747583528-img1

Soyo's large breasts not absolutely covered in bite marks , 0/10

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
102407021_p0

It's actually flavored with beets. Vampires love them beets.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Somehow I got irked by the first textbox alone. There is nothing illogical about humans living together. "Humans have everything they need to live alone"... except they can't reproduce asexually, and on top of that younglings can't fend for themselves for ~15 years, so from an evolutionary perspective, of course humans are biologically inclined to form associations with other humans. It would be illogical if they didn't. And this doesn't even begin to touch on the benefits cooperation has for survival. Our social nature is the very thing that allowed us to achieve world domination. You're telling me an alien capable of space travel couldn't reason this out themselves? I guess even alien schools suffer from budgetary deficits if this is the extent of their education.

This has been your regular unnecessary overanalysis of a throwaway line that doesn't actually matter in any way to a cute comic about bread. Until next time.

Sounds like you need some warm and fresh out of the oven bread lmao

They are completely correct about how stupid that line was.

And still might need fresh bread, though

joined Apr 10, 2021

Silly or not I like this artist for how darn angry Nico looks usually

joined Apr 10, 2021

Not really sure what Tang Chao's "confession" is gonna achieve, though? Betas can have sex with omegas just as well as with fellow betas, it's not like omegas have different sex organs only compatible with alphas' (at least in the standard ABO setup).

I think the point she was trying to make was like "I can guarantee that she's a Beta bc i've had sex with her and have thus seen all the important bits (or lack thereof), so i should know"

Koveras's point is that a beta can't know if it's a female beta or a female-looking omega she's having sex with.

I think.

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
114667073_p32

"And is almost definitely going to pop back up at VShojo with a different persona"

We can't say or know that, and I think it's irresponsible to spread that "info."
She said she is going to school. She might, and I really hope, reappear one day, but what if she doesn't?
People have been complete asses about this already, towards Nijisanji in general, Vshojo, and other remaining Niji livers depending on the person's angle.
I tried to find the post on reddit but couldn't, where someone spoke about how Pomu had constantly said how much she stresses being in the spotlight and feels bad being the "face" and so on.
I think it's kind of wishful thinking that "management is the villain" and she will reappear somewhere. And that's possible, given all the stories about Niji management. But what if she was just tired of being a Vtuber and the constant hate and stress they get? That's a valid choice to make too.

Porrima
Aki/Momo discussion 11 Jan 07:04
joined Apr 10, 2021

Ah, Aki and Momo... but not THOSE Aki and Momo.

Less literal fluff but lots of fluff still.

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
Tumblr_c6e4f533c97eca90c04bcddb2827fe7f_cece0110_2048

"it's an odd choice and raises some questions about the direction they're going."

Presumably the direction is that they (both games) are horror games, of the sort where bad endings have you suffer forever.

Think of it this way, perhaps: (heavy spoilers, obviously)
There's this game, Pocket mIrror. 2016. In it, you are a girl who lives in what turns out to be a nightmare world, tormented by a demon. Why is this?
Because her mother (Elise, of LGTS fame) made a deal with a demon for fame and glory, sacrificing her true love interest to the demon (Rozenmarine, canonically) and selling the soul of her second child to the demon (which would be you, the protagonist of Pocket Mirror.)
In the canon ending, the PM protag gathers the pieces of her shattered personality, breaks out of the nightmare, and wakes up in an asylum. Her parents are dead, her brother is gone. But, she has Lebkuchen's pocket mirror, so it might protect her in the future, and there is some level of hope in the ending.

Okay. Then comes LGTS, the prequel. You play as the mother, Elise. What do you expect? The canon ending has it end up so that Pocket Mirror even happens.
Does the canon ending matter? You CAN subvert the ending, and marry your love interest (whichever one), and thus in the world you now created, Pocket Mirror never happens.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Damn, didn't know we had a Human Psychologist in our midst, who is so well versed in relationships and how Humans interact with them, so as to declare that polyamory just does not work and we're not made for it.

I'm not sure if xxadarblackxxxsx ever responds or reacts to people calling out their hostile posts or posts expressing disgust over a story triggering some of their hang-ups, which are most of their posts.

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
Maxidango-1731444538311352571-img1

every person calls that kind of tongue, like what a snake has a "forked tongue" and also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork#/media/File:Old_carving_knife_and_forks.JPG

"what fucked up world you live in" seems like a typical rude dynasty forum overreaction

last edited at Dec 9, 2023 2:40PM