Forum › Posts by Porrima

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021

Lung cancer is sexy af fr

When the hack of blood hits your eye, that's amore

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021

Mei is an adult, she can make her own decisions.

Not too sure about her ability to make the decision currently facing her

joined Apr 10, 2021

Really not a fan of doing the "I will let you go with one more warning" children's comic resolution, when it is combined with someone/thing who constantly tried to / wanted to commit mass murder and cannibalism, and up until this was highly aggressive, but whatever.

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
436381976_122158150772082710_8960339311220317919_n

^ if you can dry hump another girl to pregnancy, what does it at that point matter for suspension of disbelief what the child is

joined Apr 10, 2021

If you suggest a picture and it doesn't go up, is there any reason or permission to try again, like if a different person makes the decision or if it's a slower day and there's less options or whatever.

Like, I assume not, but if people blatantly post their picture suggestions 10 times and don't get banned I wanna know.

joined Apr 10, 2021

I'm pretty certain it's possible to stream to both simultaneously

I know that, many do that, but according to schedule some streams are only on one of them.

joined Apr 10, 2021

More ex-lethal company survivors reappear on greener pastures!

I've never said this like this before since it's cringe, ngl, but the plastic eating ghost was one of my favorites, so please go look at Michi Nathaniel Mochievee's debut and subscribe!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2125456565

The model is awesome, and the debut is very her and cool.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnS5IYNyGKOti9cFlK5SefQ <- Youtube channel.

I suppose some streams will be on twitch and some on youtube. I feel splitting the audience is dumb, but I am not a professional. May actually be, that enough people would not go to the other streaming service no matter what, so hope it works out.

last edited at Apr 21, 2024 6:03AM

joined Apr 10, 2021

The artstyle and the topic, obviously, has me going all shadow star and wondering if the monster will eat all (other?) humans in the end and they live together in an empty earth.

Porrima
Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
_skaarl-1776976756895072723-img1

The pounds will be grounded

joined Apr 10, 2021

A vTuber who had 55k subs yesterday and 76k subs now, who last streamed 2021 and certainly hasn't been streaming or doing anything else in any shape or form in the meantime, returns to her own channel in a few days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0zoNvjeAF8

Perhaps you might want to looksee.

last edited at Apr 2, 2024 12:31PM

Porrima
A Cute Guy discussion 25 Mar 18:17
joined Apr 10, 2021

Why is this in the yuri tag? It's clearly not yurip qnd marked so. Please remove this from the yuri tag. Even if it's tatsubon it's still a guy cross dressing. Just ugh

I believe it is marked "not yuri"? Unless they have changed it since you posted.

It says not yuri.
Their furious anger at cute guys blinded their eyes

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
Yun_i1_-1642468657505894402-img1

^ I mean, it all sucks, I don't mean that.
But like, what do you expect? For nearly all gacha style games one of the main selling points of why people even pay to draw random hot girls is that those hot girls are automatically in love and lusting after -you-, the summoner/captain/commander/sensei/admiral/trainer, and that sells really well for the infinite amount of modern lonely boys and Akuma Nihmune.
You just get disappointed if you expect too much, at least for now.

joined Apr 10, 2021

I honestly have never [interacted with] a human person and gone "Wow, she's just like a cat." Or "He reminds me of a puppy!" But I see this all the time in manga. Maybe all these manga characters have more imagination than me...

Why does your own statement have editorial brackets?

They have a hired editor for their comments. A good idea in the internet in general.

joined Apr 10, 2021

What, we don't want spirit molecules?

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021

I’m not sure if a pair of MCs who are physically intimate (and professionally competent to boot) ever qualify as an Idiot Couple, but if so . . .

Why not? All intelligent couples are the same, all idiot couples are idiots in their own way, to butcher Tolstoy a bit

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
Hero45439083942-1765746772402725012-img1

^ When you start dating, sometimes you start using your partner's stuff

joined Apr 10, 2021

I think they should have sex and marry. Or other way around if they must.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Oh no, not the mint liquer!

We have the ogre-girls but there is no alcohol!!

joined Apr 10, 2021

Remember, Niji has admitted to having power over it's liver's Twitter accounts

Yes, many people kept repeating this until they did that video. If being quiet wasn't an option, then just RT silently, like some did, instead of the "please look at this carefully" comments, which got them all eviscerated in the replies. Why would they not have done the same for every liver of theirs, if they wrote it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/comments/1aq2v8t/thought_experiment_lets_for_a_moment_assume/

Here's a decent summary..

joined Apr 10, 2021

That video was so unreal. All the points I could make have been made somewhere. Why on Elira's channel? Why them and not a manager? Why basically admit you broke the law? Why basically admit that those on video are the ones who bullied her, when Selen did not even mention livers? Why make it look like you are petty and hateful by doing this at the same time as not-Selen's stream?
Why say anything?
If we pretend that, despite all the obvious harm done to her, Selen actually was a problem in many ways and a harmful, unstable person to be around, why assume that this would make anyone believe their side?

It's unbelievable. A troll taking control of all their accounts (and their brains) would not harm them this well.

Saddest thing to me is that Kyo (who is leaving), Scarle and Kotoka were the only ones who didn't at least RT the infamous video. Until/unless someone leaves and talks, every last one of the rest is now tainted by their actions. This includes people I've donated to and while I'm aware it's a persona, not a person, people I would never, ever have believed to be like that.

Also P.S. Serenata's icon fits this and the comments so well

last edited at Feb 13, 2024 9:12AM

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
Sgmobile-1755728155065676060-img1

Been a long time since I played Skullgirls so I may be wrong, but I think it's "official" as in it was in the actual game/website/somewhere else as an event picture/loading screen/something like that.

It's not official as for the actual story.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Being overly dramatic is usually not a smart move, but this situation is really, really bad. Obviously Selen being bullied to the point of suicide is like, the most really bad of all.
But also, the harassment brigades, both so to speak "actual fans" of Selen who want blood from somewhere and antis/chaos lovers are out hard now, of course.

I have a database of subs of niji and holo channels I've maintained for my own pleasure for years now, to see how much each is growing monthly. All of the main Nijisanji en girls have lost around 3k subs, Millie has lost 5K.
This is notable since no one, anywhere, at any point during my updates, ever has had a loss of subscribers (if the tuber is still active) month-to month, or at least not on the precision you see in youtube, not even on very long hiatuses.
While just about anything "blows over" in the internet (and real life) eventually, hard to say if Niji EN can continue after this, if the managers want it to continue, or if the talents feel like it.
At very worst, this will cost all of them their jobs.

Man, this fucking sucks, as Mysta's personal twitter put it.

Porrima
joined Apr 10, 2021
Meu203-1733803748747583528-img1

Soyo's large breasts not absolutely covered in bite marks , 0/10