Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Well, that's one way of introducing threesome visuals without actually having a threesome lol

joined May 3, 2014

lool I have a feeling that dumb inventor plan will just backfier really hard :3

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

AKANE TOPPED??????? WHERE IS THE Reversal TAG?

Luna.
joined Jun 14, 2021

Qué linda es Nadeshiko❤

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

First time I don't agree with her creator, they need to go on a date already, and maybe also have a pity threesome, this is getting too sad.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

You want yuri route but you haven’t went to aquarium yet? Then of course she called it just two people having sex!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

A date at the aquarium IS a yuri staple after all. Better get to it next chapter , just to be safe ;)

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

First time I don't agree with her creator, they need to go on a date already, and maybe also have a pity threesome, this is getting too sad.

I mean, the major obstacle to that is surprisingly Nadeshiko. She both proposed and then immediately shot down the idea.

...granted, I wonder if her tune would change if she was registered and had something in her mind to reassure her Akane isn't going anywhere...

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Ugh going on dates. Such degenerate bullshit.

Alson Akane graduated from the pillow.

last edited at Nov 20, 2022 2:36AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Uuuggghhhhh
THE ARTITS IS TOO GIOD AT DRAWING, ITS NOT FAAIIIRRRRRRR!!!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

lool I have a feeling that dumb inventor plan will just backfier really hard :3

My guess is that it will Push Akane over the edge and finally have a conversation with Nadeshiko about what a couple is

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

"Slamming clams is nothing like seeing them in their natural habitat" is a quote that I will remember as long as I am alive

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

"Slamming clams is nothing like seeing them in their natural habitat" is a quote that I will remember as long as I am alive

I am deceased after reading that, holy shit lmao

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

I’m ace so my perspective on this may be off, but I feel like eating someone out is a step above fingering them

joined Jul 8, 2019

chapter 12 page 24 - why? Why am I hearing Nadeshico here in Ikumi Nakagami's voice?

last edited at Nov 20, 2022 7:21AM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Ah, the true consummation of the marriage is indeed the ritual trip to the aquarium

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Turning on brain for a sec, it's interesting to me that the chapter posited the question of whether this is enough for Nadeshiko twice - once by Akane before they had sex, and once by Jun after she was fucking destroyed. Seriously, oof. The context might've been a bit different in the times the issue was raised, but not unrelated. "Do you have desires of your own" and "Is that all that you're doing" in my eyes are actually directly related to one another.

I'm not sure why her creator reacted the way she did, but the specific use of "you're giving in to human emotions" (assuming that the original sentence had the same meaning) is interesting to me. I think that the endgame for this particular story beat would be Nadeshiko either developing or realizing the existence of/opening up to desires of her own, maybe it's a registration feature or somesuch, but that only makes me question her creator all the more. I guess we'll see.

Now, brain off. Fucking loved the role reversal, good shit right there. Also poor Jun, both unabashedly horny in her own right and being unabashedly bashed by way too much info about Akane's sex life. Feel kinda bad for how amused I am at this.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I’m ace so my perspective on this may be off, but I feel like eating someone out is a step above fingering them

And that's not relevant, Registering is a quandary for Akane because it's taking ownership of something she perceives to be sentient

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Is a lewd story but they need a bond base in more things

joined Aug 1, 2022

As long as they both agree to a relationship about convenient sex, i dont see a problem with it.

The issue comes with Nadeshikos desires being a sex robot so it's questionable what is programmed or not for her to want. And then Akane who wants a real relationship with a more sentient and less illegal partner.

Also the slamming clams joke has me loling hard.

last edited at Nov 20, 2022 11:53AM

joined Mar 8, 2016

Except in hentai world, penetration always matters more/happens later for, I guess, phallic-centric reasons. It's usually the case in yuri h-works and lesbian JAV that oral is shown as an appetizer, and the woman will say something like "I need more" before the fingering/dildoing/strapping-on starts. Actually, a pretty high percentage of JAV lesbian scenes end with tribbing, I guess following the same assumption that unless genitals are getting smashed together, it's not fulfilling?

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Im not a woman much less a lesbian xd so my perspective of lesbian sex is not very trustworthy but i think its bc by fingering Nadeshiko, Akane would then become her owner which from Akane's perspective its not something uuuuh easy? Or morally correct as she sees Akane as a sentient being thats very similar, if not equal, to a human so becoming her owner would basically mean Akane is now her "slave" which as you know is not very funny in the eyes of a "decent" person :v

Also i think using the finger is the most efective way for a woman to take the V-Card of another woman without having to use a toy :v but im more inclined to think its bc of the former reason

last edited at Nov 20, 2022 2:41PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Itou-san! :D

And Akane is actually thinking about registering now. ^_^ Which most likely also means that Nadeshiko's "mom" is actually making things worse for her this time...

joined Jan 3, 2020

The credits page was incredible; I don't know if I've laughed that hard in a while.

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Reading it again, it seems like Nadeshiko is worried that Akane wants a real partner and that she, as a sex bot, won't be able to fulfill that role? While it seems clear from Akane's side, that she thinks of Nadeshiko as a full person and not just a machine, which is why she's so hesitant to register her. (it sort of hits both the uncomfortable "I'm owning a person" side and the "I'm making a lifelong commitment to someone that I might not be ready for" side)

"Mom's" motivations are unclear. It feels like she her goal was to create a robot that's so "human" that a real human would fall in love with it? And this will usher in "a new era," or something. So that's what her coaching of Nadeshiko has been leaning toward. It'll be interesting to see if her tack this time is counterproductive or not, seeing as she doesn't seem to really understand what Nadeshiko is worrying about.

To reply you must either login or sign up.