Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Itou was taken out but now the childhood friend joins the battle for tsuda XD

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Guys guys we all assume aya childhood friend has a thing for tsuda but what if that's not the case?!

Illustration2
joined Sep 25, 2021

Childhood friend rival arc I am excited as hell

Right? Normally I’d think this would just be obnoxious, but in this story it sounds like it’s be so interesting. I can’t wait.

same reaction! Usually I brush childhood friends off as plot filler, but in this series I anticipate it as something very exciting.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She probably hacked her computer glasses to track her, ec-pc.
Nadeshiko is kinda like leeloo in some ways

last edited at Aug 16, 2022 4:44PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Guys guys we all assume aya childhood friend has a thing for tsuda but what if that's not the case?!

The drama was gonna be about it being next to impossible to hide that Nadeshiko is a robot from her anyway, so really that doesn't matter

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Itou so sad she doesn't get her on slice of Akane hahahahahhaa. AND the Childhood best friend shows up!? Next chapter should be AMAZING! This series started out as just a lewd read but the story has really gotten so much better since the first few chapters I'm loving it and really can't wait for the next one.

I also can't wait for Akane to go back to work to hear what Nadeshiko told everyone at the drinking party lol. And the student council play at the very start was very lewd and... Yes please <3

Edit: Does Nadeshiko introduce herself as Akane's fiancé to Aya here at the start? That should stir the pot nicely haha.

would be great if Nadeshiko goes "hello I am her fiance" and then the childhood friend goes "bullshit I AM her fiance"

And I'm Javert! Do not forget my naaammeee~

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

is that… a gay smile I see?

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

would be great if Nadeshiko goes "hello I am her fiance" and then the childhood friend goes "bullshit I AM her fiance"

And I'm Javert! Do not forget my naaammeee~

Somehow I doubt Nadeshiko's serial number is 24601

joined Jan 24, 2022

Nadeshiko went from not wearing underwear in public to actually changing into something socially acceptable when going out

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202022-06-19%20a%20la(s)%2023.19.48
joined Dec 21, 2016

they presented akane as a loser so much i forgot shes actually respected at her job lmfao

joined Apr 6, 2019

Japan's government's new campaign to boost alcohol consumption: Viva Sake!

Turns out Akane was being a patriot and helping Japanese economy. o3o

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

Yo this series just got very juicy in one chapter, also rip to the colleague who invited her that’s gotta be painful.

joined Dec 13, 2020

Japan's government's new campaign to boost alcohol consumption: Viva Sake!

No way! They want to gin up the boozers?

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

How tsuda is so a botton?
Wtfox?
Anyway, the fact her coworker accept that she a girl as fiancee maybe mean in this word same sex married is allowed.
That Aya seen good competion

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

It's the future, where robots are common, I'd be pissed if same sex marriage isn't legal world-wide at that point.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

It's the future, where robots are common, I'd be pissed if same sex marriage isn't legal world-wide at that point.

Well, robots being "common" would probably be true only for part of the globe, so...

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020
joined Jun 20, 2021

7S licensed the manga

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1567590179023503360

Does this mean no more updates?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

yeahkeen posted:

7S licensed the manga

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1567590179023503360

Does this mean no more updates?

Depends on the scanlator.

Some scanlators keep on doing series they're interested in, whether they're licensed or not.

We have yet to know "night heron"'s stance on it.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Some scanlators keep on doing series they're interested in, whether they're licensed or not.

We have yet to know "night heron"'s stance on it.

For some reason. official publication in English is always, poorly translated to the point of screwing up the chapter. The translated words are also not quite up to par. Every single edition (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese) has better scanlation with good translated words and terms. There are mangas out there that is so badly translated by the rights holder that I really have a hard time to justify buying English Official version.

Oh, yeah, FIRST!
Just when I felt the ending of Chapter 10 was super hilarious, Chapter 11 is basically a "visited by friends" cliché type of plot but nevertheless it is funny. Not as fun as Chapter 10 though!!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Clearly Akane must be related to Chiaki.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

There's nothing quite like coming home to someone who truly missed you and is genuinely happy to see you. Akane is one lucky woman ^⁠_⁠^

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I can think of more than one trait they have in common. Which one caught your attention?

joined Dec 13, 2020

I can think of more than one trait they have in common. Which one caught your attention?

Follow the link. :D

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

A sex robot programmed to say things like "You say you don't want to, but you secretly want it!" or "Your mouth says no, but your body says yes!" and then assault people...

Yeah I can see why that would bring up a moral problem.

To reply you must either login or sign up.