Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Mar 19, 2020

Kinda weird tho, doesn’t exactly seem like something Elsa would do? Especially if in the future she and Yvonne get together. It’d be weird if future Elsa is just messing around giving a boost to their relationship, so is she trying to change the past?

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

I agree, started as a shady thing done by Elsa, then she reconsiders it and is now a shady thing done by future Elsa, but not so much since it amplifies pre existing feelings? I feel a little better with that, nevertheless it is borderline ethics. Is that with any feelings or just romantic love?

joined May 1, 2015

I figured as much. Catalyst for feelings.
Future Elsa laughing her butt of was brilliant too.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

OK, amplifies, catalyst, sounds legit . . . hang on, what about the demon possession thing?!

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

This character's entire reason to exist is to drag the uselessness out of these lesbians; and I approve.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

OK, amplifies, catalyst, sounds legit . . . hang on, what about the demon possession thing?!

I don't think we should assume future Elsa is a good person just because she's Elsa. She could be from a different timeline where things went really bad, and she could also just be satisfying her own whims (gonna get those two to hook up) without regard for the consequences

Would present day Elsa let Dahlia (who she cares about A LOT) get hurt using holy magic, and put herself+Evie at risk just to push their romance along? I don't think so

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Bro is flabbergasted

joined Apr 14, 2022

ehhhh so current elsa has ethics but future elsa is willing to drug evie to make it happen??? this turned out to be super dumb after all???? she literally time traveled to drug evie what?????

also everyone is calling evie dense but she was literally drugged no shit she's going to attribute the feelings she just started experiencing after being drugged to being drugged

hope the direction this is going in is "future elsa is a villain" cause none of this making any effing sense otherwise

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 11:13PM

joined Oct 14, 2016

Kinda weird tho, doesn’t exactly seem like something Elsa would do? Especially if in the future she and Yvonne get together. It’d be weird if future Elsa is just messing around giving a boost to their relationship, so is she trying to change the past?

That's probably a future Elsa where Yvonne perish because of the system administrator and probably trying to change it and make her present self and Yvonne get together, i don't think there's a future where they are together as long as the system administrator is present and right now the future Elsa is messing with it.

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 11:42PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

How tf are people saying this is future elsa, where did it say that? I must have missed something big.

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 11:53PM

07~2
joined Oct 5, 2022

I like Elsa...?

Everyone, nod your heads and pretend like we all didn't know this for the past 50 chapters.

joined Apr 16, 2022

How tf are people saying this is future elsa, where did it say that? I must have missed something big.

We don't know for sure, but that's what the foreshadowing is pointing toward

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

The fact that they're revealing features that look like Elsa to us while not showing her fully to Evie makes me think she really isn't Elsa.

The wind magic thing hints at her learning it from Evie in the past but maybe she's just powerful.

joined Dec 13, 2018

wonder if the misdirect is they have a magic daughter or something

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

wonder if the misdirect is they have a magic daughter or something

This would be incredibly hilarious and ethically questionable.

“✨And that, dear daughter, is how I met your mother…✨”
“…y’all need a lil nudge sumn sumn????”

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

also everyone is calling evie dense but she was literally drugged no shit she's going to attribute the feelings she just started experiencing after being drugged to being drugged

I think it's safe to say that she didn't just start experiencing these feelings...

joined Dec 22, 2021

Future Elsa is having way to much fun teasing Yvonne

joined Sep 23, 2022

Yes evie you like elsa,you love her))

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Aaaand reality hits her like a train. Too bad she's so dense, the train will probably suffer most of the damage...

Maybe Evie was unknowingly possessed by a demon or two all along, being a designated villainess and all? The potion then merely made the succubus show itself earlier than supposed to in the original plot, allowing Dahlia to exorcise it early. 4D chess, to be sure, but it would put Future!Elsa back among the (vaguely) good guys...

joined Apr 14, 2022

I think it's safe to say that she didn't just start experiencing these feelings...

I didn't mean "feelings" in the abstract, I meant the literal feelings she described as being new this chapter. The potion did do something, and it's hardly dense for Evie to attribute those feelings that a drug "awakened" in her to, you know, the drug.

I'm honestly surprised by how well-received this turn is. I guess people are so starved for yuri that literally any
forward resolution to their romance arc is acceptable, up to and including drugs. It's weird to me because the author clearly knows it shouldn't be done, hence current Elsa's dilemma, and then... did it anyways. I don't find "Evie realised she likes Elsa because she was 'accidentally' drugged" to be a particularly romantic development.

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

^ edit: Yes, use of that drug was grody and unnecessary in multiple ways. I do feel cheated as a reader and there's no weight to the violation if characters excuse it quickly, but it's done.

Yvonne isn't that dense anymore. She'd been in denial about her feelings but she was getting close before the potion. The disabled System and Yvonne's increased bravery have made a lot of difference. It's like Other-Elsa rushed something already in the imminent future due to lack of time. And also to mess with Yvonne.

The other Elsa probably only knew an evil Yvonne brainwashed by a Mare or something like the game version, before magic or an effect of a bad end medicated her.

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 4:12AM

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

i like the pickup line joke^^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Some people just are useless enough to need their own feelings explained to them. :D

joined Apr 14, 2022

It"s funny how quick people to forget that this person (hooded woman) was somewhat their gardian angel up until now. They forget this when something doesn't go their way.

Doing good deeds does not give you a quota of bad deeds that you're allowed to do without being criticised for them.

which mean the "hooded woman" was not responsible for this, as someone else could have bought it instead.

She clearly manipulated the situation. If she is indeed future Elsa, this is particularly bad because she knows that placing the potion there will lead to this outcome... but it doesn't even really matter who she actually is. I think independent of judging whether it was right or wrong, the outcome of this scenario is not enjoyable or romantic. Seeing Evie fall in love naturally would have been much better for a romance story than her feelings artificially being accelerated 100x by a drug. Kind of like using a cheat code, there's no satisfaction to it...

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Sooo.. Im guessing this lady is like, somewhat of an Elsa from some different dimension? Maybe her and evil evie comes from the same dimension? Idk, with Evie's anger somehow getting diminished immediately could mean that shes probably some kind of Elsa.

Anyways

GENDER EQUALITY, EVIE
EVER HEARD OF IT?????

To reply you must either login or sign up.