Forum › I See You, Aizawa-san! discussion

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I wish she would not be actually dead and is just in a coma :(

Homegirl is a poltergeist, no ghost Michi met so far was like this. Safe to say the circumstances around her death are probably unusual, so the author might as well pull a reincarnation where she remembers everything so they can be together in the end.

Plot twist: reincarnates as her daughter. Double plot twist: that makes it even better. Honestly not sure that her death would be too unusual, but the circumstances around it probably will be, as well as her actual life in general.

In any case, stumbled across this just now. Very amusing, and really sweet, but there's a tinge of bitterness underneath the surface that I feel can (and will) be one hell of a kick in the head.

Like, really, I'm all up for happy endings. Give me the deusest exisest bullcrap that was ever pulled out of a hat, I care not. Give me girl x ghost ending.

last edited at Sep 16, 2022 10:16AM

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

I'm enjoying this manga a lot so far and I would really love to see her actually interact with Aizawa but I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon.
I think this chapter is representative for the majority of this manga. For the most part it's pretty cute and sweet but there's always the "she's still dead" fact bringing it all down a bit and turning things bittersweet.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I wish she would not be actually dead and is just in a coma :(

You know......I think that was the plot of another manga I read on here a long time ago. Can't for the life of me remember what it was though.

I believe you're thinking of this one?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sayuris_little_sister_is_an_angel

I don't believe I've read that one. Hmmm.......now I'm really curious. Time to do a deep dive down memory lane!

Found it
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/arcadia_flowers_of_paradise

last edited at Sep 16, 2022 2:03PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Come on now, the little girl was about to a sweet your question a d you just faint on her? Rude...

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

this is really cute but equally really sad

Illustration2
joined Sep 25, 2021

this is cute, funny, sad, AND interesting. Definitely my fav running series of the season

Nocontext2
joined Oct 4, 2022

I love this, I cannot describe how much I love this.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Aizawa-san knows. There is no one she doesn’t know after that.

Also, this chapter was surprisingly sad given that so far it was all like “oh no she can’t know i see her but I keep messing up and this ghost is so goofy ugh”.
And I loved seeing a glimpse of how her bandmates felt when they were forced to keep going even tho they were devastated (meaning that the theory that they are evil was debunked) + an insight on how the classmate who was her fan felt through all this. It really makes it sink in that Honami’s death was tragic and seemingly unexpected. Not as if she was sick and people were hiding, something really bad happened out of the blue.

I just really want the gay ghost’s tragic backstory now

last edited at Oct 14, 2022 8:05PM

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I do enjoy this greatly. But it always leaves me with confused feelings.

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

Somehow I didn't recognize this was going to be an idol manga when I first picked it up. With Reona I'm going to have to be more blunt about it. Speaking of which, Reona made a brief cameo in ch1.

And with this, everything from original twitter manga has been adapted, save a few pages that got skipped. Feels like we have all our actors introduced and it's brand new territory from here.
For reference, chapter 4 was 11 pages, expanded to 35. Reona's flashback and the majority of her heart-to-heart with Michi were new. The trio of idols never existed in the original either.

Also disclaimer: the official announcement of Honami's death was half-illegible between the cracks, filters, and gradient, so I had to improvise. We'll find out later if I missed something.

joined Apr 16, 2022

This manga takes like, a flying leap in quality each chapter. What started as merely a cute ghost gag manga is now a genuinely emotional rumination on both the downsides of parasocial fandom as well as its ability to bring different people together even through tragedy...and also jokes.

And I loved seeing a glimpse of how her bandmates felt when they were forced to keep going even tho they were devastated (meaning that the theory that they are evil was debunked)

Hmm, I'm not so sure. Ange and Nonnon seemed devastated, but Theia is more ambiguous, and the fact that she seems to be the new leader is a mite suspicious. That Honami's cause of death is being kept ambiguous means that the circumstances surrounding her death are almost certainly going to be plot relevant in the future, too.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I wonder when will Aizawa actually speak to micchi

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ahh what a very Sad... Yet happy chapter at the same time Aizawa eavesdropping on Micchi while she was chearing up whats her face was very cute.

I know were only in chapter 4 but man I'm itching for these two to actually talk to each other already. And the sad thing is not knowing how long this series will be it could be many many many more chapters before Micchi actually gets the courage to finally talk to or or legit get found out by Aizawa that she can see her she's slipped up and said stuff a few times but it seems that Aizawa just never seems to notice. I'm very surprised she didn't catch the "I like her child side" comment Micchi made.

Either way This is slowly becoming one of my favorites to go from just seeing her do random shit and mess with her classmates that can't see her to getting deep into this I expect a fun ride after they finally start interacting not only as they can get closer and maybe helping Aizawa pass on by fulfilling whatever her unfinished business is and finding out what happened to her. Clearly killed by a jealous member of her idol group right? or Just them some how being together like in Seeing Xinghuo Again maybe?

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Kasumi is very cute

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm more interested in ever than hearing about the cause of Aizawa's death after seeing the article that mentions that her family didn't want the cause of death publicized. It's understandable that they'd value their privacy, but I suspect they noto only know how she died, but have some reason for not wanting it publicized.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

It is pretty likely that Aizawa at least suspects that Michi can see her. Humans are absurdly good at understanding faces, up to and including where someone is looking.

joined Aug 10, 2014

Yeah the way she looks back at her in the second to last page seems to imply she is growing suspicious.

Also, I find it curious how we never (I think) saw Aizawa talk,not even when she was alive.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I'm very interested

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Kasumi is very cute

And she has lilies (yuri) around her when she talks to Michi.

If Aizawa x Michi doesn't work (because ghosts must ascend to afterlife) then I'm staunchly rooting for Michi x Kasumi.

last edited at Oct 15, 2022 1:32AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I just noticed the pronunciation of 'miiichi'

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Hm, I feel like her band members being responsible for her death is a bit too expected. My guess is she was poisoned by a family member, teacher, or staff, or something that’s discrete enough for her to not notice when it killed her. It doesn’t seem like she harbors any ill will, and that’s either her acceptance of her own death or her not knowing what killed her. Perhaps, a clue of what killed her is the reason why we don’t hear speak at any point even during the flashback. There’s also the fact she looks as if she never died, so it’s possible she didn’t have a gruesome death. It’s kind of interesting trying to figure out why they specifically kept in hidden, I just hope the reveal doesn’t disappoint.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

It is pretty likely that Aizawa at least suspects that Michi can see her. Humans are absurdly good at understanding faces, up to and including where someone is looking.

True, but we also are terribly blind to anything we do not expect or wish to see.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Kasumi is very cute...

...If Aizawa x Michi doesn't work (because ghosts must ascend to afterlife) then I'm staunchly rooting for Michi x Kasumi.

Same here. Still hoping for the good ol' machina, but Kasumi's adorable and makes the heart waver.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Yeah the way she looks back at her in the second to last page seems to imply she is growing suspicious.

Also, I find it curious how we never (I think) saw Aizawa talk,not even when she was alive.

She told her that she like how she act like a kid, which it's wierd as the idol's image is/was completely different, she definitely started to suspect her on that fact alone. Only the closest family would know how her true personality, unless...

last edited at Oct 15, 2022 11:03AM

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Aww come one

To reply you must either login or sign up.