Forum › I See You, Aizawa-san! discussion

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

I want 10 chapters everyday ghost girl is adorable.

joined Aug 10, 2014

This stuff is going to make me cry,I know it.

That smile,that damned smile ....

872f6125-d376-4c56-b454-2ea11e45ebc7
joined Jul 7, 2017

LOVED this!!!

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Jan 2, 2022

I get Michi. Honami really is too cute. How adorably happy she looked when she saw her merch hanging from the bag.

It'll have to go somewhere eventually, but I wouldn't mind a couple of cute chapters of Michi just being nice to Honami and making her happy while pretending not to see her.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

It'll have to go somewhere eventually, but I wouldn't mind a couple of cute chapters of Michi just being nice to Honami and making her happy while pretending not to see her.

It would be cute if once Honami knows she can see her, Michi sometimes just pretended she didn't, after doing something nice, just to make her mad — light banter, kinda.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

this series really thrives on Aizawa acting without holding back any emotions. Unshackled by her life and thinking that nobody can see her she just emotes at 100 percent always.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

another banger chapter coming from this series. I want more of the ghosts funny antics

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Ey she made a friend.. I don't really have a good feeling about her and I don't know why..

Anyways, I still think there's a murder mystery in the classroom and that's the reason why she's bound there

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Poltergeist sex where she levitates various things into Kurotori's special place when?

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Petition for this dude (Ch.2 + 3) to join the friend group as the token straight

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Poltergeist sex where she levitates various things into Kurotori's special place when?

Well that's one way to solve the discussion we were having about them getting in a relationship or not

Ey she made a friend.. I don't really have a good feeling about her and I don't know why..

Anyways, I still think there's a murder mystery in the classroom and that's the reason why she's bound there

At first I thought she'd be a love rival (for the ghost), but so far I think she'll be a big ally, even if she never finds out MC can see ghosts.

I am thinking about Julie and the Phantoms here (the OG brazilian series), so pardon me. The quiet and socially awkward protagonist who could see musician ghosts had a friend (only one) and she was the best buddy and eventually did learn about the ghosts, and they showed themselves to her. Pretty early in the series actually; if I'm not mistaken the same thing happened in the Netflix adaptation

+++
Murder mystery in the classroom seems unlikely tho, since as stated in Chapter 1, she barely went there, and people in the class didn't really know her. Also, we get this new information that they are 1st years, so Honami got in high school and died shortly after, meaning her classmates >really< didn't get to know her.

If there is any murder mystery, it is for sure related to her idol work (De:Lphinus).

I low-key suspect the story might go for a route saying Aizawa-san wanted to quit being an idol but they (whoever they are) didn't let her. She wanted to go to school normally, and that's why she's in the classroom. Lingering regret being not living the high school life or something.
(She could have also seen some shady thing in the idol business and someone wanted to shut her up, but the reason she is in the classroom — in their uniform — is probably because some part of her wanted to take it easy for a bit and get to go to school, otherwise she'd be haunting a recording booth or something)

last edited at Sep 15, 2022 7:08PM

joined Mar 19, 2020

Same honestly, maybe because Mc commented on her maybe getting bullied? Like a ‘acts nice but she’s not so secretly a meanie’ and Mc just doesn’t notice? I mean I doubt that’s it but it gives me that vibe

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

cutie to the max

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yep another very cute chapter love this... And I'm excited about the next one with her starting to think that Aizawa is lonely maybe she's gonna finally talk to her? Really hope we get that in the next few chapters lol.

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined Apr 16, 2022

honestly i think Michi was almost as cute as Honami this chapter

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

Petition for this dude (Ch.2 + 3) to join the friend group as the token straight

There's actually a chapter about him in the twitter version, but the serialized version skipped it. Michi walks in on him (seemingly) talking to Aizawa and tries warning him not to talk to ghosts, but it turns out he's just practicing lines for a play. Michi then panics her way out of admitting she sees ghosts in front of Aizawa and he thinks she's a crazy person talking to herself.

Since everything else got adapted in order—though significantly expanded on—I wouldn't be surprised if it was cut. Either because it makes Michi's secret a little too obvious for Aizawa or just to keep guys out of focus in a yuri manga. But I'm assuming the gag of him getting creeped out by Michi will stick around.

Speaking of the twitter version, there's just 1 chapter left to adapt. After that it's a mystery where this goes. Not like there haven't been surprises already; the twitter version of chapter 3 was just 7 pages and didn't have the little girl ghost at the beginning or anything about Aizawa moving objects. We did get to see a glimpse of Kasumi's senpai though.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

There's actually a chapter about him in the twitter version, but the serialized version skipped it. Michi walks in on him (seemingly) talking to Aizawa and tries warning him not to talk to ghosts, but it turns out he's just practicing lines for a play. Michi then panics her way out of admitting she sees ghosts in front of Aizawa and he thinks she's a crazy person talking to herself.

Since everything else got adapted in order—though significantly expanded on—I wouldn't be surprised if it was cut. Either because it makes Michi's secret a little too obvious for Aizawa or just to keep guys out of focus in a yuri manga. But I'm assuming the gag of him getting creeped out by Michi will stick around.

Speaking of the twitter version, there's just 1 chapter left to adapt. After that it's a mystery where this goes. Not like there haven't been surprises already; the twitter version of chapter 3 was just 7 pages and didn't have the little girl ghost at the beginning or anything about Aizawa moving objects. We did get to see a glimpse of Kasumi's senpai though.

low-key would love it if it was a running gag.
tho I think that maybe this twitter chapter CAN be adapted, as a build up to Michi revealing she can see Aizawa. The scenario being that she starts suspecting because Michi keeps slipping, and this is one of the slip ups. Up to a point where Aizawa-san has so many clues that she starts trying to basically force Michi to react to something she does to confirm it.

last edited at Sep 15, 2022 10:35PM

joined Mar 4, 2019

bro shit got deep there at the end

De00e7f3-5d55-4e3c-951c-ebac52dc90c4_1_102_o
joined Jul 14, 2021

;-; she's lonely nooo

joined Apr 26, 2022

Well that went deep quickly

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I wish she would not be actually dead and is just in a coma :(

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

You know......I think that was the plot of another manga I read on here a long time ago. Can't for the life of me remember what it was though.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

You know......I think that was the plot of another manga I read on here a long time ago. Can't for the life of me remember what it was though.

I believe you're thinking of this one?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sayuris_little_sister_is_an_angel

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Homegirl is a poltergeist, no ghost Michi met so far was like this. Safe to say the circumstances around her death are probably unusual, so the author might as well pull a reincarnation where she remembers everything so they can be together in the end.

last edited at Sep 16, 2022 9:09AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.