Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

joined Mar 8, 2020

So it's not over just yet, but it's also not gonna last much longer?

yeah, there is like 7 extra chapters or so left

and can't believe i been following this serie for so long, but here i am

last edited at Oct 5, 2022 4:47AM

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

God this series is just so beautiful and perfect, it’s making me cry so much. These later chapters remind me a lot of the album Sunbather — melancholy but uplifting.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

This is just way too cute and wholesome, I'm crying

joined Mar 23, 2022

Sooooooooo what's her real name???

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just your regular married couple running a bookstore.

This manga hit me harder than i thought
I teared up multiple times during this chapter

Same.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Here i am in early morning and crying whit a smile. My heart is full.

I said many times, but truly a big thanks to all that where and are involved with the scanlation and hosting of Miss Sunflower.

Also name subtext name tease and insane amount of smiles

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Anyone want to make bets on what her name is, my guess is Haruka or Hikari if it’s something simple to Miss Sunflower, but fitting and beautiful to Matsuri.

joined Aug 7, 2020

ffs i really wanted to know her name

the tease is killing me

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I can't believe this manga is actually ending, it feels like the end of an era.

And I hope the extras will have some more explicit romance between Matsuri and Miss Sunflower since they're set in the future.

joined May 1, 2015

I wanted to know the name.
I am so glad Matsuri asked, but now we will never know what it is.
I am so damn curious.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh I see they are just going to make us cry every chapter huh

joined Jan 5, 2020

I'm playing Seycaras "Journey" orchestral music while reminiscing about my graduation in highschool. I didn't talk to anyone that day but I greeted all of them and bid my fairwell to them. Because I won't be seeing them anyway which makes me sad even now.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Miss Sunflower: "I guess I'll just have to come to you--because we'll be married!"

joined Jun 12, 2015

Open yuri ending. Cowards.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Absolutely wonderful.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

so the story functionally ends here, with a couple of bonus chapters to go. I'll be looking forward to this last stretch

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Not that I expected it from this story, but it won't give anything definitive in terms of those two huh? Or was it reserved for the college arc

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Crud, just roommates.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So, are they together now? I don't really get that vibe.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

As of right now, it's just subtext in that regard. We'll have to wait and see what the extra chapters bring. Given the tone of the ending, and honestly the manga as a whole, I don't really see it becoming explicit yuri.

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

such good FRIENDS they are. isn't that a beautiful FRIENDSHIP? love to see gals being FRIENDLY..............

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'll wait for the extras, lots of mixing feelings right now... What I can say of this chapter is that it broke my heart to see little Matsuri trying to help her mom but not having enough dexterity to do so, that's so harsh xS

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

As of right now, it's just subtext in that regard. We'll have to wait and see what the extra chapters bring. Given the tone of the ending, and honestly the manga as a whole, I don't really see it becoming explicit yuri.

Yes, this series has always been about the characters' feelings, with no suggestion of those feelings inevitably leading to a physical intimacy that would be depicted on-panel.

On the other hand, it's pretty clear from the flash-forward we've already been given that they're going to be same-sex life partners. Matsuri's plan for calling her partner "Miss Sunflower" during business hours but using her real name after hours already tells us that there's going to be "Miss Sunflower & Matsuri After Hours."

Miss Sunflower invited Matsuri to say her familiar refrain of "Miss Sunflower, I love you!" I will only be disappointed if we don't get a scene where Miss Sunflower replies, "I love you too."

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I will only be disappointed if we don't get a scene where Miss Sunflower replies, "I love you too."

I honestly won't even mind if we don't get an explicit "I love you" from her after this. Her entire speech this time was essentially a long, drawn out "don't worry, we'll be together forever".

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I will only be disappointed if we don't get a scene where Miss Sunflower replies, "I love you too."

I honestly won't even mind if we don't get an explicit "I love you" from her after this. Her entire speech this time was essentially a long, drawn out "don't worry, we'll be together forever".

Yes, it was basically Himawari-san saying "I love you" in the most Himawari-san way possible.

To reply you must either login or sign up.