Forum › Posts by Gae

joined Jan 5, 2020

I only made this a count to comment on like a really really good story "Hana Ni Arashi" and now I've found something that can make my day. You guys fight a lot, I like to read lol.

joined Jan 5, 2020
104852957_p0

"Arboretum" it means "a botanical garden devoted to trees" a word you might not encounter a lot but still Mr. Jones wrote "Arboretum date" which sounded extremely amazing and beautiful. No matter who you are Mr. Jones, I hope that you take someone to a garden of the most beautiful trees and enjoy that moment.
Thank you for writing the word "Arboretum", for I will now use it as a topic in my research paper.

last edited at Mar 12, 2023 7:51AM

joined Jan 5, 2020

Ain't no way I just read a manga about a kid asking an older lady which finger to put a ring on.

joined Jan 5, 2020

Chapter 25 just made me salty and bitter at the same time. I blame my ego and stupidity for feeling that way. Imagine if I was as attentive and kind as these two cute creatures... I'd already be planning on how to get a ring and how to put it hahhaha. Regrets are coming hahah. But this chapter also made me so happy and at peace. Thanks for posting this in Dynasty.

joined Jan 5, 2020

Ohh... Our dear protagonist that's gonna be a lot of girls...

joined Jan 5, 2020

This is dumb... I hate this chapter mostly because the pink-haired girl is sad.

joined Jan 5, 2020
Fhcq_b1vqauvonl

Why does this have that "Defying Gravity" feel to it?

Gae
joined Jan 5, 2020

I grew up reading this I watched Matsuris and Miss Sunflowers lazy days, worrying days, depressing, happy and wonderful days. While also experiencing those myself. In the span of 11 years I grew up not just physically but also emotionally and as a person. And in the span of 3 years Matsuri became more and more of a wonderful person. I love the story also the characters. I was just a young lad when I first read this and I didn't even know the concept of "Comments and Accounts". I only understood the concept of commenting on online stuffs like about 7 years ago but I never used this site to comment just view so I wasn't able to comment my reactions to this wonderful manga.

Gae
joined Jan 5, 2020

I'm playing Seycaras "Journey" orchestral music while reminiscing about my graduation in highschool. I didn't talk to anyone that day but I greeted all of them and bid my fairwell to them. Because I won't be seeing them anyway which makes me sad even now.

joined Jan 5, 2020
W9piwso

I asked a dude once to play league with me once. I don't know him and we played league of legends in internet cafes sitting next to each other for a long time than pandemic struck and I can't contact him anymore.

joined Jan 5, 2020

Can't wait to find if the reporter is a top or bottom. But I hope that she's a top.

Gae
joined Jan 5, 2020

I never had a romantic relationship that lasted more than 6 months. I have an enormous addiction to League Of Legends. They all said that I can manage both games and them but... Guess what..? I'm just an addicted man bros so they broke up with me. Even though I gave my all to them but I never saw a "1st Year Anniversary" that day will never come. So now I'm in this phase where I think I'll be single forever. Still can't get rid of my addiction. I'm trying to make my self better now. Wish me luck to finding someone that can tolerate my gaming addiction.

joined Jan 5, 2020

Kinda sad that my highschool romance wasn't this stressful. I just get asked on dates because I don't turn people down and after a few months we will break up. Sigh, I wished some childhood friend of mine loves me hahhaha. Wishful thinking indeed.

joined Jan 5, 2020

I like this... I hope it's not too dramatic but and it's story is as good or better than NekoMusume. I really loved NekoMosume by this author.

joined Jan 5, 2020

My heart... Reading this fills me with joy and it's 4:52 am right now sheesh. I'm needlessly energetic hahaha

last edited at Aug 21, 2022 4:53PM

joined Jan 5, 2020
96787127_p0

^Why do we have the same idea @pumpkinmonster.

Gae
joined Jan 5, 2020

I'm not mad! I'm not mad I'm telling you!!!

joined Jan 5, 2020
99673841_p0

Iguanas have very strong and long tongues.