Forum › Posts by wholesomereader39

wholesomereader39
joined Jul 11, 2022

To be honest, I think however vague their relationship is.. It's fine this way. They most definitely love each other, and that love they have for one another is definitely strong. They don't need anything explicitly romantic or intimate to show it. Their form of love is love nonetheless. It would be cute if they do end up dating, but even if they don't I think it doesn't make their love for each other any less meaningful.

last edited at Oct 5, 2022 2:32PM

joined Jul 11, 2022

Yuzu probably has a normal explanation for her answer, but it had to be a cliffhanger for the impact.

joined Jul 11, 2022

Ah yes, the old rapey "Why don't you fight back then?". Maybe cause you coersed her into sex even though she very clearly refused multiple times to do anything, with her knowing how she cant overpower you due to you being insanely strong.

Also you did lie about why you weren't able to meet.

Sex is 'opt-in' and not 'opt-out'

The whole thing always felt off to me but in the end, I'm still reading it... But yeah, the whole "just fight back" thing isn't really the best thing to say. People's body get weird whether they like it or not, and sometimes they may not be in the state to fight back.

last edited at Sep 7, 2022 4:01AM