Forum › Posts by Rivfader

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014
  • Just what is Yuzu thinking?

"Fucking bitches, she was THIS close"

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

"aww I love you too pal! you're my best bud ever! i love having a friend like you"

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Tae should see a doctor soon. Damn female child pushed her cardiac mileage by a good 20 years now

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Cute and funny mama

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Btw, next chapter is the last one.

WHAT?!

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

such good FRIENDS they are. isn't that a beautiful FRIENDSHIP? love to see gals being FRIENDLY..............

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

For the song, we thinking original song or rock cover?

"All Apologies" by Nirvana would be perfect.

Either that or About a Girl.
Covering that tends to go well.

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

I've tried dating introverts; being an introvert myself, I thought it'd be much easier to get along since they'd "get it", right? Instead, the very opposite happened, cause as it turns out, introverts always expect other people to be more communicative than themselves, and this means a complete deadlock when you put two of them across a table.
At some point I caught myself thinking that "introverted people are a pain in the ass, you can never tell what they're thinking". The sheer irony of such a thought wasn't lost on me, so now I have a profound respect for extroverts and how effortlessly open they are, and also how they manage to put up with an emotionless robot such as myself.

I can't even imagine how the courtship process happened between Himawari's parents. Unsurprisingly, it's rapidly glanced over (we met... then we got married...), since even the author herself probably couldn't picture how would two stone-faced automatons engage in a romantic relationship.
Then again, their (amusingly realistic) lack of communication did prove to be unsustainable in the end.

last edited at Aug 24, 2022 6:11PM

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

looks like oyakodon's back on the menu, boys

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

This manga brings me nothing but disgust and disdain. It's a story revolving around an adult being attracted to a 10 year old, but it's loosely "justified" for some reason because she has the big booba. It's just as bullshit as the "I'm actually 3000 years old I just look like a child" excuse. You're all pedophiles. Adults being attracted to 10 year olds is fucked no matter how they look.

everyone laugh at the american.

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Tae can't stop WINNING

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

WHAT KINDA SICK SHIT IS THIS?

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Kaoru did nothing wrong and is literally favored by the gods. Mayoi will submit sooner or later

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

cute and funny editor

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

She really loves her friend. Such good pals.

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

"Why not both?"

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Liane is just too cute....... send help please.......

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

"UOOOOHHH!!!"
- Ayase

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

people often don't know this, but if someone enters a room after you've just masturbated in it, they'll know what you've done almost immediately.

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Astra may have a dopey expression but he's sharper than anyone it seems

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Nanase is kind of an airhead, but doesn't mean any harm. Yuni, on the other hand, is a giant pain in the ass. I'm only rooting for Fuuko out of morbid curiosity over how far she can (or plans to) go.

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

send insulin pls

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

all I know is that I fully understand the MC, I too would inflict NTR on my past self with no mercy whatsoever.

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Guys... you should really avoid taking this manga that seriously.

Rivfader
Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

Mask just digivolved to Hannya it seems