Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Excuse me but Nanao is flipping crazy. What was she gonna do if Asumi was the one who came? Have sex with her? Did she really want to open up to her like this when they already live in the same damn house? Was she gonna play dumb? Was she gonna blackmail her? Like really what was the thought process there?

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Every one is talking about adorable Nanao, but I've fallen more and more in love with Ena chan.
She appeared twice. And every time she appears, she turns sex into love. If you pick Ena you are not paying for a sex partner but a girl friend!

True, Ena is truly the most wholesome prostitute ever, love her every time she's featuring in a chapter

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I really love how Nao is Asumi's mirror in almost every way.

Asumi: Knows she's gay, looking for long lost childhood friend who's a sex worker, has fun along the way having sex
Nanao: only now realizing she's gay, looking for new crush who's a customer, flustered and mostly focused on asumi along the way

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

This is one of my favorite chapters yet, seeing Ena gently coach Nao through both physical stuff and her own mentality around Asumi was so wholesome

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I love how the author brings back old sex workers like Ena! I should re-read the chapter where she was introduced lol

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I love how the author brings back old sex workers like Ena! I should re-read the chapter where she was introduced lol

joined Feb 10, 2022

Did Ena ever mentioned the girl she likes?

_

Man I wish Nanao could end up with Asumi but still Asumi is not aware of Nanao's feelings. I wonder what was the reason Itsuki introduced Nanao. Her development is nice to see that if she gets friendzoned it's gonna hurt me cause... we know somehow Asumi and Mai is the end game couple:[ I don't dislike Mai... tbh there are sometimes I forget she exists in the manga but it would make me happy an Asumi/Nanao in the end. I wouldn't mind a 3some including Mai but nah I know that's not gonna happen.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Excuse me but Nanao is flipping crazy. What was she gonna do if Asumi was the one who came? Have sex with her? Did she really want to open up to her like this when they already live in the same damn house? Was she gonna play dumb? Was she gonna blackmail her? Like really what was the thought process there?

There wasnt any, thats the fun part

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

I think it's just like that, you fall in love with a person that's just a passerby in your life. And you know she will depart from you someday and you have only that moment to build some connection with her. Then you won't be able to come up with a plan in such a short time, but also know for sure that you can't waste the chance. So you do something stupid, but at least you do something.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

The "Let's save that for her" part... It's too wholesome, too adorable.
Both Nanao and Ena, best girls in this manga.
Notice it !!!! Adorable but stupid Asumi.

Tumblr_b9119341864f4a413e9ee9aac568bb24_2bec616a_1280%20(1)
joined Apr 2, 2020

crazy how this is peak fiction

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

But do we really wish on Nanao a girlfriend who will cheat on her with all the whores in Tokyo?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Still, Asumi is searching for Mai to confront her feelings so we need at least to wait for that to happen.

joined Apr 10, 2021

But do we really wish on Nanao a girlfriend who will cheat on her with all the whores in Tokyo?

You can really imagine this comment being said by someone looking like your profile pic, so good work I suppose

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

How can you say that? She's following her quest as rationally as ... as Asumi-chan herself! I am not against Nanao and Asumi and Mai all living together, though.

last edited at Oct 1, 2022 11:03PM

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Let's leave that to Nanao.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I believe manga sales would spike if Nagata Kabi (author of “My Lesbian experience with loneliness”) contributed to the next chapter with herself in it as a background character. I think it would be hilarious if that happened. Adds a little bit of meta and realism to the manga. Just a little bit of crossover would be nice… even dialogue, between characters in passing, referring to Kabi would be great.

I agree it adds realism, but I really don’t think it fits with the tone of this manga at all — it’d just be really jarring. And the sex scenes in My Private Report are not even meant to be hot like in this manga, it just doesn’t really work I don’t think.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

If Nanao didn't change her mind on Asumi after seeing her go into love hotels with multiple girls and thinking she's a whore herself, then it's fine.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Why do you think Asumi is doing that? Because she's too horny? Or because she wants to meet mai once again? You're writing like Asumi will continue doing that even after getting a girlfriend either mai or Nanao

last edited at Oct 2, 2022 7:25AM

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

I knew ena seems familiar ~

joined Jan 14, 2020

Why do you think Asumi is doing that? Because she's too horny? Or because she wants to meet mai once again? You're writing like Asumi will continue doing that even after getting a girlfriend either mai or Nanao

Poly harem brothel ending FTW.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Aye!

Ruiko2
joined Sep 8, 2016

This manga has been licensed

But... All the chapters are still here and readable. Why is that notice still here when nothing's been removed? And who/what licensed it anyway, if it's even true?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

This manga has been licensed

But... All the chapters are still here and readable. Why is that notice still here when nothing's been removed? And who/what licensed it anyway, if it's even true?

The series has been licensed by Seven Seas. First volume is slated for November.
https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/asumi-chan-is-interested-in-lesbian-brothels/

joined Feb 10, 2022

You're triggering readers who don't like poly lel I wouldn't mind mai x Asumi x Nanao. As long as Nanao is with Asumi I'm ok. But nah that won't happen. We need to see future chapters. Hopefully there is a new one this month

To reply you must either login or sign up.