Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Gwaaaaaa, that was the cutest and most wholesome episode so far. At this point I am more into Nanao ship than Asumi x Mai

Screenshot%202022-03-25%20015936
joined Mar 24, 2022

This chapter blindsided me with how wholesome it was, feels like the first time the series focused mostly on discussing love over sex. It's kinda weird since at this point Nanao's feelings for Asumi seem more deeply explored than Asumi's feelings for Mai.

Was ever actually stated that Asumi has feelings for Mai? The way I understood it she basically just wants to meet an important person from her childhood and clear up a misunderstanding. I never had the impression that she had been in love with Mai all this time or something like that.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm honestly surprised that this chapter is so wholesome and gentle. I didn't expect it but I think I can say this is one of my favorite sex scenes.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This chapter blindsided me with how wholesome it was, feels like the first time the series focused mostly on discussing love over sex. It's kinda weird since at this point Nanao's feelings for Asumi seem more deeply explored than Asumi's feelings for Mai.

Was ever actually stated that Asumi has feelings for Mai? The way I understood it she basically just wants to meet an important person from her childhood and clear up a misunderstanding. I never had the impression that she had been in love with Mai all this time or something like that.

Maybe

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Maybe

Reading through that first chapter compared with Nanao is so interesting. Asumi already knows she's gay and is generally excited about the idea of having sex with another girl, whereas Nanao is questioning her sexuality and super freaked out about everything. The contrast is nice.

last edited at Sep 30, 2022 11:37PM

joined May 24, 2019

Iirc Ena is either a bottom who can top if needed, or a switch who is bottom-leaning in preference, right?

Nanao made the funniest faces all along the chapter, but actually I was more amused looking at Ena's face and the way her expressions change while she interacts with Nanao and little by little learns more about her.

You can guess her thoughts from meeting in the street all the way to the bed. How her evaluation of Nanao gets more and more precise until, in the end, she reaches the conclusion: “Yeaaah... I'm SO topping today.”

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

Every day I'm ready more and more for Asumi and Nanao to become the main pairing

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Best chapter yet

The sweetest girls together, I can't. Thank you coming back, Ena

joined Jul 23, 2019

Iirc Ena is either a bottom who can top if needed, or a switch who is bottom-leaning in preference, right?

Nanao made the funniest faces all along the chapter, but actually I was more amused looking at Ena's face and the way her expressions change while she interacts with Nanao and little by little learns more about her.

You can guess her thoughts from meeting in the street all the way to the bed. How her evaluation of Nanao gets more and more precise until, in the end, she reaches the conclusion: “Yeaaah... I'm SO topping today.”

When it comes to TSB categories I always liked Xierra's arrangement, here illustrated by the characters of her comic Lovin' Sis:

Ena is definitely a lawful switch.
Unless she's a lawful bottom who pretends otherwise because job? Hm...

joined Feb 1, 2021

Oh my god Ena is such a sweetheart

joined Jan 14, 2020

I repeat:

Everyone is interested in lesbian brothels!

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Prediction: Asumi decides to work at the brothel and her first client is Nanoa unknowingly requesting Asumi and Mai for a threesome. This is the first time she's seen Mai, Nanoa's confused and shocked, then threesome double backflip into poly ending.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Nanobo-yo is the best character in this manga by far

honestly I think she can do a lot better than asumi

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

What's great about this is that instead of asking Asumi directly, Nanao is just picking a girl and hoping for the best - exactly the same thing that led Asumi down her current path of iniquity.

Though tbf asumi had no way of reaching Mai. Probably

The normal-person, not plot friendly solution would be roll up, give her number and an explanation of who she is, and ask the brothel to pass it around. If Mai wanted to contact her, then she could. Asumi wants to fuck, though.

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

To be honest I'm not really a fan if Nanao's also interested in lesbian brothels. That'll be it for me, ya'll have fun now.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I believe manga sales would spike if Nagata Kabi (author of “My Lesbian experience with loneliness”) contributed to the next chapter with herself in it as a background character. I think it would be hilarious if that happened. Adds a little bit of meta and realism to the manga. Just a little bit of crossover would be nice… even dialogue, between characters in passing, referring to Kabi would be great.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

absolutely adorable

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I love how we have moved onto the experience of a new girl and not Asumi and I love it. I really like her and I am so curious how long it will take for either both Asumi and her to do it or do a join request for two or one girls.

I also wonder about endgame and if Asumi chan will have a harem of black haired girls lol.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I was sure Nanao would mention Asumi to Ena by name...

I was dying for this to happen, but yeah. Honestly, I think I can say I actually prefer how things panned out.

I loved every single thing about this chapter. Seeing Nanao as this nervous trainwreck start to open up and discover things about her physicality and her feelings, and also about sex in general and this whole new world she's learned about, and Ena being an absolute sweetheart, incredibly supportive and non-judgmental, and I also loved seeing how much she changed since her first appearance, and I loved the wholesome physical intimacy that actually made some of the scenes really hot, it's also somewhat of a breath of fresh air to see something that feels so... I don't know, healthy?

One thing that really stood out to me was that Ena at some point was dying to touch Nanao, and I feel like in any other story they would've gone with the usual "I can't hold back any longer" schtick, but here the story here found a way to sort of have the best of both worlds that felt organic and fitting and actually pretty clever, and it was just an incredible moment in its own regardless. Also, "let's save that for her" was an amazing moment that had me audibly "awww"ing. Simply incredible.

One thing that I question myself is what exactly is the direction of the story, with Nanao seemingly becoming either a secondary protagonist or simply a prominent character that was getting some fleshing out (heh), but in truth, with how simply good every flavor the series tried to dip in has been, how good the presentation, fleshing out, execution, everything, for all I care they could be piloting space-mechs in defense of our solar system and I'd still be enraptured and pretty much in love. I'm incredibly looking forward to seeing what happens with Nanao now that she has a bit more of a concrete understanding of her feelings and desires. I kinda feel like if one wasn't on this ship before, it's hard to not want to board it now.

last edited at Oct 1, 2022 5:52AM

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Every one is talking about adorable Nanao, but I've fallen more and more in love with Ena chan.
She appeared twice. And every time she appears, she turns sex into love. If you pick Ena you are not paying for a sex partner but a girl friend!

last edited at Oct 1, 2022 5:22AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

AAAHHHH this manga's artstyle is so cuddly and warm, makes me all fuzzy inside while reading it.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Nao's got the wrong idea about Asumi's frequent visits to the brothel but damn this chapter is GOOD. This dork slowly on her way to finding out her feels proper.
I don't care who Asumi ends up with at this point, I just want moooooore.

joined Jan 6, 2017

The triad we deserve should have Nao topping Asumi, Asumi topping Mai, and Mai topping Nao

joined Jul 7, 2020

Nao's got the wrong idea about Asumi's frequent visits to the brothel but damn this chapter is GOOD. This dork slowly on her way to finding out her feels proper.
I don't care who Asumi ends up with at this point, I just want moooooore.

she lacks the critical information

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

This chapter was the most wholesome sex scene I've read! I can't help but root for Nanao now that we've spent so much time with her gay awakening...

To reply you must either login or sign up.