Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

This is getting frustrating. When will Mai show up???

I think you're reading the wrong manga.

Mai is the Macguffin. "Searching for Mai" is the thin connective tissue for a whole bunch of hot sex, which is what the series is actually about. Mai showing up ends all the fun.

hey, it’s not just about the sex, I read it for the plot at least :V

Considering that Asumi, in multiple occasions now, booked a session more to have sex bc she’s horny, and finding Mai has more or less become like an happy accident or side effect. Slowly as we keep progressing, it’s becoming clear that even when she finds Mai, it’s not going to be as romantic and happy ending as some people are hoping/expecting it to be. She’ll probably keep going to the brothel because she wants to enjoy having sex with different kinds and even multiple girls at once if she can afford it.

This series could even continue even after finding Mai, but they’re keeping it for now as a pretend goal to keep up Asumi’s sexscapades until a new goal or plot motivation comes up. The title is “Asumi is Interested in Lesbian Brothels” and not “Asumi goes to a lesbian brothel to find her childhood friend”, there are many ways for this story to continue past finding Mai, and with how well received it is, it is highly likely it will keep going past that point.

I don't think that's guaranteed. Maybe she'll continue going to brothels, maybe they'll be in an open or poly relationship, or maybe she really will settle down with Mai. She likes the sex, obviously, but the emotional involvement with Mai might be worth so much more that she'll give up the brothel.

joined Jan 6, 2017

This is getting frustrating. When will Mai show up???

I think you're reading the wrong manga.

Mai is the Macguffin. "Searching for Mai" is the thin connective tissue for a whole bunch of hot sex, which is what the series is actually about. Mai showing up ends all the fun.

hey, it’s not just about the sex, I read it for the plot at least :V

Considering that Asumi, in multiple occasions now, booked a session more to have sex bc she’s horny, and finding Mai has more or less become like an happy accident or side effect. Slowly as we keep progressing, it’s becoming clear that even when she finds Mai, it’s not going to be as romantic and happy ending as some people are hoping/expecting it to be. She’ll probably keep going to the brothel because she wants to enjoy having sex with different kinds and even multiple girls at once if she can afford it.

This series could even continue even after finding Mai, but they’re keeping it for now as a pretend goal to keep up Asumi’s sexscapades until a new goal or plot motivation comes up. The title is “Asumi is Interested in Lesbian Brothels” and not “Asumi goes to a lesbian brothel to find her childhood friend”, there are many ways for this story to continue past finding Mai, and with how well received it is, it is highly likely it will keep going past that point.

I don't think that's guaranteed. Maybe she'll continue going to brothels, maybe they'll be in an open or poly relationship, or maybe she really will settle down with Mai. She likes the sex, obviously, but the emotional involvement with Mai might be worth so much more that she'll give up the brothel.

I mean, assuming Mai keeps her job then any relationship between them would automatically be open.
Anyway, Asumi dating Mai but still bonding with her now gf's workmates would a wonderful ending imo.

last edited at Aug 20, 2022 11:49AM

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

Anyway, Asumi dating Mai but still bondbanging with her now gf's workmates would a wonderful ending imo.

FIFY!

joined Jan 6, 2017

Anyway, Asumi dating Mai but still bondbanging with her now gf's workmates would a wonderful ending imo.

FIFY!

What's the difference?

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

I love nanaos misunderstandings XD and oh nooo is she gonna get her chastity taken?!?!!

joined Mar 27, 2021

What I'm understanding is that Asumi's Asumi-ness is contagious.

Images_6c2cbb
joined Aug 6, 2021

I think you guys will like this manga "I Won't Sleep with You for Free" If you read asumi

Tamo%20eat%20rice%2023
joined Oct 16, 2021

I think you guys will like this manga "I Won't Sleep with You for Free" If you read asumi

Eh, I'm not nearly as much a fan of that series as Asumi-chan, since there's a lot of parts of that one where there isn't enough consent for me, between her 'friend' creating a prostitution site for the MC without her permission, telling her 'I've paid you, it's too late for take backs,' when she was hesitant, and the situation is causing the MC anxiety even though she goes along with it.

last edited at Sep 10, 2022 12:28PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Some of us do, but there are major differences. For all its lewdness, there's a sweetness to Asumi, both the story and the art. "Won't Sleep" is more crudely hentai-ish to me, in both aspects.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Some of us do, but there are major differences. For all its lewdness, there's a sweetness to Asumi, both the story and the art. "Won't Sleep" is more crudely hentai-ish to me, in both aspects.

Ikr.
I actually really like works from that author. "My younger Senpai" specifically.
but the "I Won't Sleep with You for Free", especially compared with Asumi-chan, feels like just some hentai manga you can find anywhere. Every chapter feels the same, both plot-wise and sex-wise. But Asumi is like, something different. It's like a yuri sex encyclopedia, every night is different. And ironically, Kuro sensei is too good in draw wholesome scenes. It's very ironic but I can feel more love between Asumi and her every Les Fuzoku girl than between real couples in many yuri mangas.

last edited at Sep 25, 2022 7:08PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

And so Nanao discovers the joys of lesbian brothels for herself. How grand a way for her to spend her riches on going forward. Though I don't think it's actually all that likely she's going to become a fanatic about it like Asumi has.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Honestly, this chapter was really cute.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I was sure Nanao would mention Asumi to Ena by name and Asumi being revealed as a customer would happen, but I guess not. Surprised we got an episode with no Asumi in it. I guess Nanao is more of a main character than the senpai now.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Oh, she's having fun alrighty.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Yaay, well done Nao-chan, you'll be a sexpert in no time.
Hope it gives her some courage to open up a bit to Asumi at the beach.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Man Nano is so damn adorable this episode was lewd yet wholesome as hell. I honestly want her and Asumi to end up together at the end of this even if it's not going to actually happen. That was one of the cutest most wholesome sex scenes ever done lol

Screenshot_20220816-234512_mangazone
joined Sep 9, 2019

I bet she's gonna get addicted to lesbian brothels as well and ends up doing it with Asumi's crush without even knowing lmao.

joined Mar 19, 2020

I was sure Nanao would mention Asumi to Ena by name and Asumi being revealed as a customer would happen, but I guess not. Surprised we got an episode with no Asumi in it. I guess Nanao is more of a main character than the senpai now.

I’d assume even if she did, ena wouldn’t say anything about it. What with client confidentiality

joined Feb 7, 2022

This was a cute chapter.

joined Oct 21, 2013

I wonder if she'll continue booking more girls in expectation of becoming Asumi's client.

last edited at Sep 30, 2022 10:12PM

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

This chapter blindsided me with how wholesome it was, feels like the first time the series focused mostly on discussing love over sex. It's kinda weird since at this point Nanao's feelings for Asumi seem more deeply explored than Asumi's feelings for Mai.

joined Jan 21, 2020

This chapter blindsided me with how wholesome it was, feels like the first time the series focused mostly on discussing love over sex. It's kinda weird since at this point Nanao's feelings for Asumi seem more deeply explored than Asumi's feelings for Mai.

Yea, honestly this chapter felt pretty feelsy and i surprisingly got a lil bit emotional during the "lets save that for her" part. Overall amazing chapter

joined Aug 1, 2022

This has to be my favorite chapter so far (14). The emotional exploration was so wholesome and sweet. And Nanao keeps twisting my heart in all the right ways with her crush on Asumi-chan! I hope it can go well somehow. It definitely feels more substantial than Asumi and Mai.

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Okay, one ticket for the Nanao ship please!

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Gwaaaaaa, that was the cutest and most wholesome episode so far. At this point I am more into Nanao ship than Asumi x Mai

To reply you must either login or sign up.