Forum › Posts by Andrusi

joined Mar 27, 2021

It strikes me that, early on, it was hard to be entirely sure whether Toxic Mom was really all that bad, or if she just seemed that way because we were only getting Makino's perspective.

Well, I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Makino. Your mother is a crazy person.

joined Mar 27, 2021

So, what exactly was Makino's endgame here, Rina is just as gay she is, and seems she wont get her money cut off, so if the dude hadnt had a gay awakening, how else would she have gotten the dude to back off?

Unless the actual plan was to get Rina to scare him away.

I think we saw her endgame, such as it was--she really thought just introducing Rina and running off would work.

joined Mar 27, 2021

I'm starting to suspect Asumi emits some kind of radiation that causes women in her vicinity to want to top her. How sure are we that Ouka-senpai was like that before meeting her?

joined Mar 27, 2021

why is she so stupid LOL

If she made good decisions we'd have to call her Makiyes

joined Mar 27, 2021

"It's Rina-Rina! Long time no see-na!" my brain continues to insist a week later.

joined Mar 27, 2021

So chapter 24's title wasn't misleading, it was foreshadowing.

joined Mar 27, 2021

This update kind of reminds me of the story about James Doohan (Scotty in the original Star Trek) telling a suicidal fan to come see him at a convention, and then another one, and then another.

joined Mar 27, 2021

What I'm understanding is that Asumi's Asumi-ness is contagious.

joined Mar 27, 2021

She took the cat in. She fed the cat. Therefore, she has a cat now.

joined Mar 27, 2021

The title of this chapter really set me up for disappointment...

joined Mar 27, 2021

Much like Mai and Asumi, I, too, long for something from my past. Specifically, the time when "My mask is bugging me and my glasses are fogging up too..." wasn't such an intensely relatable feeling.