Forum › Posts by KazuyaKirigaya

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

I don't think the last page has some eerie vibe, it looks more like that Mikako is hopeful that she and Saori will eventually be a loving couple.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

Been waiting for this. Such a good ending. Hope to see more new stories like this in the meantime.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

Kurumi realizing she's lusting for Yoroizuka but don't want to let her know her true feelings out of concern she wouldn't want it and would be disturbed that her underage girlfriend has repressed sexual feelings for her.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

Oh yes I am so into this. Real Yuri Camp

joined Feb 7, 2022

Four more pretty but extremely horny ladies want a piece of Miyako, enjoying this manga so far.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

So, is Kurumi's mom aware that her daughter is dating a office worker?

I think Kurumi's mom wants to date an office worker <.<

Headcanon says she also used to fall for a beautiful busty office worker but she gave up on her and later on, wanted her daughter to succeed where she failed.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

Here it is, the moment is upon us. Ai is going to feel so conflicted of seeing Nagisa as more than a nephew now that the cat is out of the bag.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

So, is Kurumi's mom aware that her daughter is dating a office worker?

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

Gosh this is hot. Want to see more of this.

joined Feb 7, 2022

Things got spicy that night

joined Feb 7, 2022

Congratulations, you cucked yourself.

joined Feb 7, 2022

I feel that this would eventually lead to the sex moment which Satou would offer and Makino, now has grown more mature, would refuse as she now only care about giving Satou happiness but eventually accepts.

joined Feb 7, 2022

This was a cute chapter.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

I can tolerate arguments around these parts. My view of this doujin is the two being naughty together with Asahi being more nervous about it.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

Love does bloom in the battlefield

joined Feb 7, 2022

Binged on this cute work and really liked it. I like how it handle Lin Luxi and Tongtong's gradually increasing romance, sad this has to end so soon but wishing the best for the author.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

Takkun really down for an all out orgy huh, guessing she would want to experience it just once since she's very ill.

joined Feb 7, 2022

Damn, this is really good. Ningguang x Ying'er next? The two horniest ladies in Teyvat ;).

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

So... Eula was... fingering her...

Yea, I bet she does that plenty in their time alone ;)

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

I mean, considering that the last person attacked by her got literally disintegrated, I’d consider that a win.

The acting head of the Kujoh Commission at least had the balls to duel her even when he is in no shape to fight the likes of her but fortunately spared for his courage.

last edited at May 2, 2022 8:34PM

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

Been waiting for so long for new chapter. Hope the mangaka gets good rest.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

So... Eula was... fingering her...