Forum › Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata discussion

joined Apr 29, 2018

yet another one with a garbage ending. so far i'm still waiting to be surprised. but i doubt it. what is the point of this story i wonder.

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 10:46AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

yet another one with a garbage ending. so far i'm still waiting to be surprised. but i doubt it. what is the point of this story i wonder.

Can refrain to call it that because it's not your liking. The ending was spell out on the very first page of the manga, idk what you expected.

joined Apr 29, 2018

Can refrain to call it that because it's not your liking. The ending was spell out on the very first page of the manga, idk what you expected.

i'm sorry but nobody can deny even though the story is correct the ending will completly ruin it. but yeah i agree with you that nothing good should have been expected from this. it was already pathetic from the begining and keep getting worse. i just want to see how far that mediocrity will go and what fake pointless moral the author want to show. over all, good characters. but everything seems pointless.

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 1:12PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

yet another one with a garbage ending.

We haven't even seen the ending yet...

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Looks like Shizuku has finally realized her own feelings. Took her longer than one would have thought...

It was 21 chapters for us, but only one summer for the characters, so I think we can cut her some slack

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looks like Shizuku has finally realized her own feelings. Took her longer than one would have thought...

It was 21 chapters for us, but only one summer for the characters, so I think we can cut her some slack

That much is true, it's just that she honestly seemed to be aware much earlier, so it was a bit of a surprise.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

It's hurt...

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Train wreck yet?? From chapter 1, We are already feeling guilty because we know eventually it is going to be a tragedy. Another you steal my onee-chan and I hate you plot
I think you have to be a masochist to like this manga.

last edited at Sep 19, 2022 2:21AM

joined Jul 28, 2020

This is such an important point honestly, I just finished rereading the story yesterday and I must say it functions a lot better when you can read all chapters in a row, since you get a sense of how absurdly fast and hectic everything was for Shizuku.
Girl just went from planning to kill herself due to the sheer guilt of doing something bad back when she was a literal kid to being manipulated into dating someone she originally disliked to finding out that said person was actually trying to make sure she didn't commit suicide from the beginning to facing the very classmate she had regretted bullying every day for the past five years just to get insulted for apologizing AND THEN she discovered that her not-girlfriend is about to die soon on top of finally noticing the emotional burden her depression had signified for the rest of her family ever since the incident, all of this in around three weeks of what was supposed to be fun summertime (not even Kagerou Project could have created such a rollercoaster of a summer).

I'm sincerely proud of Shizuku for realizing it this soon, this manga rarely gives her enough time to try to process or even figure out her own emotions, so I thought she would only understand the fact that she loves Kaori once she was already on her deathbed.

last edited at Sep 19, 2022 3:21AM

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

Why are people hating on this? It's been really good so far and has never tried to lie about what it is. This was never going to be a cute fluffy yuri with moe blobs blushing at each other and anyone that hates angsty stories can only blame themselves for reading a story with the angst tag lol

last edited at Sep 19, 2022 5:05AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Personally I'm having great fun reading this because honestly stories like this both deserve to be told and can be quite cathartic to experience. But if it's not for you then just say that instead of inventing a reason by which to call the story bad please.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Lmao

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Why are people hating on this? It's been really good so far and has never tried to lie about what it is. This was never going to be a cute fluffy yuri with moe blobs blushing at each other and anyone that hates angsty stories can only blame themselves for reading a story with the angst tag lol

^This.

GTFO if you think this manga is "garbage." Why don't you stop reading "garbage," you freaking trash human beings that don't have emotional depth or sympathy?

Seriously, why are you reading it if you don't like it? You must be trash if you continue to read something that you think is trash. Get a life.

Anyway... I've contributed to the fanbox 2 months, and just bought the first volume of this in English. It's a very important series to me. God bless this author.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

^This.

GTFO if you think this manga is "garbage." Why don't you stop reading "garbage," you freaking trash human beings that don't have emotional depth or sympathy?

wow wow take it easy, people are free to voice their discomfort with a story, the same way you are to show your support and love for it. Calling people names and assuming things about them just because they don´t share the same opinion as you is going too far

Seriously, why are you reading it if you don't like it? You must be trash if you continue to read something that you think is trash. Get a life.

Sometime people like to give things a good ol hate read, is cathartic in some ways. Don´t let other people ruin your enjoyment of things

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

Ok, but what about a little kid having so much more emotional intelligence than the main character? I laughed, kek.

sikachu Uploader
Mimi-avatar
joined Aug 12, 2022

With the release of chapter 22, we're now caught up with the magazine. See you again in October!

With the release of chapter 22, we're now caught up with the magazine. See you again in October!

Thank you for your service. I always appreciate reading this.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Well done catching up. This is even more painful now that Shizuku has realized her feelings.

joined Oct 2, 2021

This is such an important point honestly, I just finished rereading the story yesterday and I must say it functions a lot better when you can read all chapters in a row, since you get a sense of how absurdly fast and hectic everything was for Shizuku.
Girl just went from planning to kill herself due to the sheer guilt of doing something bad back when she was a literal kid to being manipulated into dating someone she originally disliked to finding out that said person was actually trying to make sure she didn't commit suicide from the beginning to facing the very classmate she had regretted bullying every day for the past five years just to get insulted for apologizing AND THEN she discovered that her not-girlfriend is about to die soon on top of finally noticing the emotional burden her depression had signified for the rest of her family ever since the incident, all of this in around three weeks of what was supposed to be fun summertime (not even Kagerou Project could have created such a rollercoaster of a summer).

I'm sincerely proud of Shizuku for realizing it this soon, this manga rarely gives her enough time to try to process or even figure out her own emotions, so I thought she would only understand the fact that she loves Kaori once she was already on her deathbed.

Good post. Loving this story. Loving the feels.
It's like some people on here have never read stories about doomed lovers.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Thanks for the translation, really great work! Can't wait for the next release

This chapter also confirms what everybody probably guessed already, that Kaori is deliberately trying to "fix" the lives of some people she cares about to make sure that her dying leaves no loose ends. I wonder if Shizuku will find out and how she'll react to this, though it is very in-character for Kaori to do something like this so she might not be all that surprised to find out. Could be a good point to delve into what Kaori feels for Shizuku though.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

^This.

Anyway... I've contributed to the fanbox 2 months, and just bought the first volume of this in English. It's a very important series to me. God bless this author.

If she reads the initial 5 or 6 chapters and can already figure out what is coming and hence garbage..is very different from someone never did read the manga yet consider it garbage.

I read the manga from day one, and I am still following. It is angst but also very very psychological. Right now I consider it as the most difficult manga on-going in Yurihime. My guess is that it will be slightly better than I love cruddy. Tragedy, especially from Yurihime, is extreme rare.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

^
The first page of the first chapter and the very first thought balloon pretty much spell out what the series would be about, and by all intents and purposes it has done a good job so far going that direction without swerving or promising anything different. People calling it garbage for delivering on its stated premise such as the first post on this page aren't expressing a honest opinion about quality, they hid their heads in the sand and are upset it won't change to conform to the story they wanted to read.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Man this is good but i can't hande another tragedy ending man

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Even the smallest things make her all excited and blushing, now that she's realized that she's in love. ^_^

And I knew it!

Somehow I suspect the reason she didn't simply ask her sister to bring the book was exactly to get the two to meet.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I'm still here. Suffering with them. Hahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.