Forum › Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata discussion

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

damn girl,can't you let your sister have fun with her friend?

well,i can understand her feelings tho

last edited at Aug 3, 2022 9:46AM

Popte_pop_54
joined Jun 25, 2019

Dear diary,

I purposely made myself sad today, despite being fairly and properly spoi... i mean warned how this would end in the very first chapter.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

The whole jealous younger sibling thing, which I've seen in manga after manga . . . I'm an only, so maybe I just don't get it . . . but does that ever really happen? It seems like one of these notions that superficially looks like it could make some sense but is pretty much nonexistent. Like, in real life does anyone ever give a damn about their older sibling dating unless they're with a total douchebag?

The younger sibling seeing their older sibling's new friends or a potential lover as a rival for the older sibling's affection, is more likely if the sibling are close knit.

I'm close with my young niece, and she gets a little possessive when I hang out with my friends when she is around.

last edited at Aug 3, 2022 8:23PM

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

at this point in the story, i'm convinced the only person that likes to be around shizuku is kaori

joined Jun 20, 2020

ugh this series will be the end of me :')

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

at this point in the story, i'm convinced the only person that likes to be around shizuku is kaori

Well her sister too (probably? Although perhaps they’re not that close)

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Well she officially realized she has feelings for Kaori... But this little chapter made me cry far more than it should have T_T. I'm still hoping for a cheesy happy ending where somehow she magically gets saved.. Especially after this chapter. Damnit I can't stop crying and it's almost 2am not the time to be doing that @_@

joined Aug 1, 2021

its tears time

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Why are we still here.... Just to suffer?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well this hurts.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

God the pain....

joined Jan 15, 2021

Istg i be crying every chapter

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I just woke up you can't be doing this to me this early in the morning, it hurts

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

This story is turning out quite well, so far at least.

I love Narcissu novels, so it's great to see a romance author tackling a dramatic subject that actually is a thing. Not some weird disaster or strange bad circumstances, but just having to face fragility of human life, head on.

Unlike in old Class S stuff, romantic feelings are real, acknowledged and accepted.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I just woke up you can't be doing this to me this early in the morning, it hurts

Fucking same. First thing I did when I woke up this morning. I don't know what I expected.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Why are we still here.... Just to suffer?

yes

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Dammit, who's cutting onions ;_;

joined Mar 19, 2022

I am not going to handle the ending well, I can tell. I want a deus ex machina or some hidden obvious solution we just didn't see but I know we aren't getting either of those. Better get ready to cry a lot.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Maybe they should go visit her together.

joined Mar 23, 2022

when you found out the title of the english licensed version of this series you'll know we will be having another your lie in april feels trip. T-T.

joined May 1, 2015

It seems like Kaori wants her little sister and Shizuku be there for each other if she was to...
This fate is too cruel.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Damn this chapter hit hard. How can it be so beautiful and sad at the same time? I also thought the "I'm still a child" line was quite powerful and showed the degree to which Shizuku has come to understand that she's kind of become stuck since elementary school

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Holy shit what a way to kick off Volume 5. I'm consistently amazed at how good this is. The characters are all so real and the emotions so raw. I'm preparing myself for a tragic ending even while hoping there won't be.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This manga feels like a trainwreck I can't look away from. I know there'll be misery and sorrow but I want to see the end.

Glad she's at least figured it out for herself.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looks like Shizuku has finally realized her own feelings. Took her longer than one would have thought...

To reply you must either login or sign up.