Forum › Posts by Euph

joined Aug 1, 2021

wow that escalated fast , rip slow burn

joined Aug 1, 2021

I'm not ready for this honestly. Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata is taking its toll on me too much and now this comes. I know this might sound wrong but I genuinely just hope she is suicidal and not Ill. there is some hope for that at least to live..

joined Aug 1, 2021

its tears time

Euph
Matazoro. discussion 02 Sep 22:23
joined Aug 1, 2021

Shiki is sad cuz she got relieved of her duties

joined Aug 1, 2021

god damn I hate this but I can't just drop it.

Euph
Matazoro. discussion 29 Aug 04:16
joined Aug 1, 2021

when you got a yandere spoiling you ofc you'll turn useless. looks like we know he she became the way she is , though this isn't what I was expecting.

joined Aug 1, 2021

this is one of the greatest light novels that ever existed. so glad to see a manga adaptation for it . you guys are in for an amazing read .

joined Aug 1, 2021

I really loathe harems and polyamory. but I'll give this a try without attaching myself a lot.

joined Aug 1, 2021

wow that escalated real quick there , I guess it really was love at first sight for both . but knowing the author we're definitely not gonna have it as happy as this chapter going forward. even them ending together is not something that's gonna happen and if it did we gonna see a lot of angst in the next chapters.

joined Aug 1, 2021

did she just call us maidenless? yes

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 1:55AM

joined Aug 1, 2021

I can see the hell in the next chapters already. damn I don't wanna read this but I do .

joined Aug 1, 2021

bees know their business.

joined Aug 1, 2021

beer+hot springs=

joined Aug 1, 2021

I missed the weirdness of this

joined Aug 1, 2021

how .. did it end up like this. this really left a bad taste in my mouth. and it wasn't necessary at all for it to end up like this. I also want to see the glasses girl die or something but she's alive and well too.

joined Aug 1, 2021

this manga has a light novel as well , its 5 chapters in the manga and novel are still in the beginning but manga is a little behind

joined Aug 1, 2021

How come ch12 isnt here yet ? I know that october is a break but if 12 is out now and 13 in january it would put things in order

joined Aug 1, 2021

Hopefully they kiss or something . I really dont want to see this ending as subtext after all those years of manga translations going on hiatus and coming back to reread it every few months.

Euph
joined Aug 1, 2021

Gosh that discord convo gave me a good laugh