Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

breaking bad season 4 crawlspace Walter white scream. gif

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Poor girl is going to have the most celibate marriage in history. Everyday she'll idolize something you can never have.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

They definitely do care. It's a seed that's been planted. Sakurako finally brought it up, Kasumi acknowledged it (internally) and now has some thinking to do.

Completely agree-- the author has been slowly planting seeds here and there, and has always said in her end notes that she's excited to see their relationship progress. We already know it's for sure happening, we're all just happily riding the pace of a slice of life.

joined Jan 14, 2020

"But they were already dating!"

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Wait what is chapter 71.9 related to. I can't remember the chapter it's from unless it's a chapter form volume 10?

71.9 happens right after Special 3 of Volume 9. See the last page of the special here:

Ohmygod I forgot they finally brought up the question then it wasn't mentioned. I'm glad there was a follow up now!

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Thinking about that ^ exchange a bit more, I realize that this may be the first time Sakurako has expressed a desire for something more out of their relationship. She's always saying things like she's happy just being with Kasumi or doing things that make Kasumi happy, and she resisted labeling their relationship with an it-is-what-it-is attitude. But I think this is the closest she's ever come to saying that she'd like to receive some affection, too. In a way, it may be the first time she's acknowledged Kasumi as an equal in their relationship instead of as an idol.

(Which may all have already been brought up in discussion, but I'm not wading back through all of those pages to check.)

last edited at Sep 14, 2022 9:53AM

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

I think an anti-climax after a Big Moment is so 100% on-brand for this manga, it's actually hilarious. Of course we weren't going to get a big response and immediate progress, hehe. Interested to see things progress slowly, as usual~

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

They definitely do care. It's a seed that's been planted. Sakurako finally brought it up, Kasumi acknowledged it (internally) and now has some thinking to do.
I expect some change for sure, but it'll still be in the usual chill pace xD

Called it. She's giving it some proper thought yessssssssssssssssssss

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah love that Kasumi just tells Sakurako that's she's giving some proper thoughts, like yes she's putting her feelings in order and makes sure that Sakurako knows that she's working on it and hasn't just forgotten.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

It felt like the author was trying to be all like "Oh btw I haven't forgotten about that plot thingy". Still glad to see this back

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

At the pace this manga, and Kasumi in general, move, I bet we'll get to see her answer in five or six volumes.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I was going to joke about her trying to date someone else, but honestly? Good for them. (Now bring back Yukari.)

last edited at Oct 27, 2022 1:46PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So Kasumi is actually thinking about if she wants to just be friends or be more? Wow..
Tbh it could go either way with this manga- tho I feel if she says she is fine as they are, i'd find it rather unsatifying.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, with that slow a burn and all the insinuations, ending it on a "let's just be bff" would be pretty annoying...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Who is Mizuki? I can't remember any guys in the series

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Who is Mizuki? I can't remember any guys in the series

The brother of the high-school dorm landlady.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Huh, no wonder I didn't remember him.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

guy was mostly memorable for being scared of girls, tbf :p

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I can't remember any guys in the series

Off the top of my head, I can remember 5 guys from this series, only one by name (and probably wouldn't even remember his name if he wasn't namedropped this chapter, tbh).

Mizuki (the landlady's brother)
the high school teacher
some guy at their college (who I think was in a club with at least one of them?)
Sakurako's younger brother
Sakurako's dad

EDIT: Just remembered Saku's brother's name was Kakeru

last edited at Oct 27, 2022 3:02PM

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I can barely remember characters here..

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I barely remember a lot of characters and I've reread this series so many times, well, it's largely their names I forget. Man I can't wait to see this go further, ye of little faith, the author has plenty of yuri under their belt, and I personally really like the pace.

joined Dec 13, 2018

At the pace this manga, and Kasumi in general, move, I bet we'll get to see her answer in five or six volumes.

I want to see Kasumi ask "so how do two girls have sex" in her bleary-ass low energy way

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I want to see Kasumi ask "so how do two girls have sex" in her bleary-ass low energy way

I imagine Kasumi would approach sex the same way this dog approaches food.

When you get down to it, Kasumi would be the ultimate bottom in the laziest way possible.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

When you get down to it, Kasumi would be the ultimate bottom in the laziest way possible.

Pillow Princess. Emphasis on the pillow.

To reply you must either login or sign up.