Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

So no one gonna talk about how Elsa has red eyes too? >_>

joined Mar 23, 2022

mmmm looks like our nun knows something behind the scene. I approve her being a demon disguise as a nun.

joined Aug 17, 2021

Isn't it seems like miss Dahlia already meet with future Elsa?

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

My neurons have been activated

joined May 1, 2015

Even the demon nun ships them lmao.

8abdf478-6a82-44b1-8f02-abaa8c9ba316
joined May 20, 2022

That was my first thought when she said something about “incomplete memories” but then I got sidetracked by her being a hot demon nun xD

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(2)
joined Oct 3, 2021

DEMON NUN HOT

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

DEMON NUN HOT

Glad to see people are focused on the important things.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Villainess isekai where the original female lead loves the blonde female villain instead of any male LI, demons enter the story in a later arc, and there's a nun who is secretly not as she appears.

This is all feeling very familiar...

Ironically enough the author says the story was based on bakarina, and had nothing to do with IFTV

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Now I kinda wanna do the crackship..

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that was an unexpected revelation, although it would explain why Elsa would have met the demon king there.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

That was my first thought when she said something about “incomplete memories” but then I got sidetracked by her being a hot demon nun xD

She might also just mean that Evie has forgotten things she should know (as a result of reincarnation? As punishment from the villainess system?) - like maybe helping the orphanage was explicitly her idea so she should remember that but doesn't

joined Jul 5, 2019

Typical demon. Using her charms to distract us from the plot.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Well, that was an unexpected revelation, although it would explain why Elsa would have met the demon king there.

Maybe the demon king was a subtle foreshadowing that we are now entering the demon-lore arc?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Ch42: There's a Full Moon Tonight, Huh?

I'm sure it's a beautiful moon desu ne.

Dahlia: "This is that time when girls start to develop feelings for each other, huh. ♡ "

Start?
Oh honey... that ship sailed a looong time ago.

joined Jul 21, 2020

I just noticed that new tag and it confused the shit out of me lmao

They decided to make this new tag for exactly 2 series, lol, Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! and Fall In Love With The Empress.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Was not expecting the nun to be a demon and I like we are going deeper into the world and other races now. We stayed entirely in the school for ages which was nice but I do wonder if we will see a ML lead soon just to see Yvonne try and fail at paring Elsa off.

Edit: Omg it just clicked in my mind that Elsa has red eyes and so is probably a half demon since she has red hair. This is one of the few times I am confident in guessing something like this. Would be funny if nah she is just a human with red eyes and so looks like a demon.

last edited at Aug 29, 2022 4:59PM

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

She's beautiful

joined Dec 3, 2017

damn they really did demon dahlia justice. also i cant wait for the plot to drop, they're foreshadowing it so much...!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Okay first off Dahlia is cute and hot AF.

Second Evie didn't seem to know she was a demon so that must have not been in the original timeline/game... So perhaps this change of her being a demon is something that has changed since Evie has come in to the game and altered that original timeline?

Really hope she stops denying herself and ignoring her feelings for Elsa soon so she stops trying to push her into the original plot of the game.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Second Evie didn't seem to know she was a demon so that must have not been in the original timeline/game...

I forget how much of this the mamhua includes, but the original novel explains that Yvonne doesn't actually know the original game that well; she was just a beta tester and she actually disliked the game personally (she was an indie gamer lol), so all she really knows is the basic storyline. It's very possible that Dahlia being a demon was revealed in a secret route or something.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Second Evie didn't seem to know she was a demon so that must have not been in the original timeline/game...

I forget how much of this the mamhua includes, but the original novel explains that Yvonne doesn't actually know the original game that well; she was just a beta tester and she actually disliked the game personally (she was an indie gamer lol), so all she really knows is the basic storyline. It's very possible that Dahlia being a demon was revealed in a secret route or something.

Ah I always figured she knew the game like the back of her hand as she seems to know all the stuff that's supposed to trigger events and all that kind of stuff. It's been quite a while since I read the start of this so maybe Evie mentioned that stuff but I don't remember. That would have been something she mentioned I'm sure lol.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Ah I always figured she knew the game like the back of her hand as she seems to know all the stuff that's supposed to trigger events and all that kind of stuff. It's been quite a while since I read the start of this so maybe Evie mentioned that stuff but I don't remember. That would have been something she mentioned I'm sure lol.

Nope, none of that background information is in the manhua right now. Only in the web novel.

kuroyurihime00
Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

I'm so glad this isn't in the horror genre because the very existence of a "demon nun" would scare the shit out of me. Few things are more horrifying to me than demons posing as holy people and successfully fooling others.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Ooooh, now this is an interesting twist... I wonder if this is a Little Red Riding Hood situation where the demon killed/kidnapped the real Dahlia and is impersonating her, or if this is a situation where Dahlia has been a demon all along, in hiding among humans to live peacefully? Hoping it's the latter, honestly, but I'm intrigued no matter how they opt to handle this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.