Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I admit that I’m not very up on the panoply of magical creatures, but I too was expecting something more visually impressive than the lizard equivalent of a moped.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is a page missing?

Was also thinking this too

:thonk:

joined Mar 23, 2022

banzaaaiiiii!!!!!elsa future version making a way for more lovey dovey moments of our main gurls

joined Oct 15, 2020

Does Translator-sama s know this is being translated on Bilibili comic recently. Their at ch 10.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Yay it's back faster than I expected. Surprised that she is fine but also really interested that it is confirmed (at least again) that the story is trying to keep itself on track to the original game. I find this interesting because I am really curious as to what the male leads will be like. Also, that mysterious lady is 100% her mom purely based on her hair.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Also, that mysterious lady is 100% her mom purely based on her hair.

Wow being a supportive mom by supporting your daughter's relationship with someone she loves no matter the gender is one thing, but slaying the monsters of the night and bending a powerful force that literally influences the entire world is another kind of supportive mom..

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wow being a supportive mom by supporting your daughter's relationship with someone she loves no matter the gender is one thing, but slaying the monsters of the night and bending a powerful force that literally influences the entire world is another kind of supportive mom..

She has been in an orphanage you know , the one she just visit in the chapter.

joined Mar 25, 2021

She has been in an orphanage you know , the one she just visit in the chapter.

Oh yeah that pretty much rules out the mom thing, future elsa it is!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Well, do we know if her parents died, vs. simply being 'abandoned' to the orphanage? If not, mom theory could live...

joined Jun 25, 2021

what? none of you think that riding off atop a chocobo is gallant?

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Tap tap tap
Eh what's happening

Welp

Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

Aww sad to see Elsa without a riding gear. I wanted to see my gae babies in full riding gears. Also, Elsa should have sat in front so Evie would be hugging her and notice things like how Elsa's hair smells nice, how she's small and cute in front of her, etc. ~
But that would be a bad idea since she's just wearing a skirt ahahahah rip Elsa's legs

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This story reminds me of "The Demon Girl Next Door." They're both cursed, they're both lonely, the curse involves them with each other. It's as if Momo was even poorer than Yuuko, maybe. It's a little sad, these two poor girls struggling not only with a class society but with a genuinely evil Fate system.

Also: Elsa sure got the U-Haul ready in a hurry, didn't she? Hope that doesn't give their schoolmates "Sapphic vibes."

last edited at Aug 27, 2022 12:23AM

M9utpfty_400x400
joined Nov 6, 2019

Well, do we know if her parents died, vs. simply being 'abandoned' to the orphanage? If not, mom theory could live...

As I understand it, Elsa's parents shouldn't exist within the story, since the world's history and character backgrounds (the "lore") are dictated by the IRL game, and it describes Elsa as having no family, they might be dead for all we know, they're a non-factor. The actual events of the game have changed because of Evie's refusal to follow the system and Elsa going out of her way to follow Evie, so the future has the potential to change based on the girls' agency, but the past or the "setting" remains the same, so Elsa is still an orphan, so it's much more likely that it's future Elsa interfering with the system and giving the girls more freedom.

(Now that I think about it, this story has quite a lot in common with FF VII Remake lmao)

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Demons exist???? Alright

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Incomplete Memories? Demon Nun?? Bescuse mee???

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I just noticed that new tag and it confused the shit out of me lmao

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Demons exist???? Alright

I mean, demons have popped up a few times in the series already.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Villainess isekai where the original female lead loves the blonde female villain instead of any male LI, demons enter the story in a later arc, and there's a nun who is secretly not as she appears.

This is all feeling very familiar...

joined Mar 25, 2021

More lore drops...
Ey, Demon dahlia looks cute

joined Aug 21, 2021

Im all for nuns with guns, but this is the first time ive liked demon nuns.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Oh, she's so pretty, now I want Dahlia to have a girlfriend too.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

so Dahlia knows more than she lets on, very supportive of Elsa And Yvonne's relationship and also a demon hmmm. Well those certainly are three things this chapter tells us.

joined Aug 20, 2022

so Dahlia knows more than she lets on, very supportive of Elsa And Yvonne's relationship and also a demon hmmm. Well those certainly are three things this chapter tells us.

You've done it! You boiled the chapter down to its bare essentials!

Also yes give us plot progression~ Lore, romance, the works!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Serenata posted:

By the way, in this game is possible to unlock the Mother Diya route? Asking for a friend...............

I'm gonna quote the first comment I wrote in this thread, because my friend is still very interested (well she's named Dahlia now)

last edited at Aug 28, 2022 9:01PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.