Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

"Although [the author] only speaks English..."

A Chinese author only speaks English? Did you mean Chinese?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

"Although [the author] only speaks English..."

A Chinese author only speaks English? Did you mean Chinese?

It was a mistake on the tl part, they meant that besides chinese the only other language the author speaks is english, probably

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The art style of them being gremlins is great, I love she ambushed her. I am shocked the artist is in the discord and thats pretty cool that they are, I will check donating to them.

Edit: Made a donation, amazed they have exceeded the stretch goal by 150% at time of writing this. Glad that they are getting support. Also, I had already found this on Billibilli as well which I am so glad it is as I already use the app for reading other GL stories and I can comment on chapters to boost engagement.

last edited at Aug 9, 2022 9:24AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

that unofficial chapter was cute.

as for the supporting the author thing, I don't have the means to, but if/when I have such, I'll make sure donate.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

I'm very happy it's getting an official translation! It deserves to be read by as many people as possible

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That went exactly as expected. :D

As for that doll, Elsa still has a long way to go. :P

last edited at Aug 9, 2022 8:48AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I donated $5. Wish they were making more $ :(.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Not to gripe but the official tl for chapter 4 has some extremely weird choices that make me wish I knew what the original lines were in Chinese. Like some "I've never seen this in scans before" stuff but not in a way that screams translation error.
Glad we've still got the option of the excellent scans here

joined Jul 6, 2020

Big news everyone! Please Bully Me Miss Villainess recently won a bilibili contest and will be getting a 30 SECOND ANIMATED PV!!! I can't wait to see Evie and Elsa animated on screen, even if its only for a short time.

joined Jul 6, 2020

We’re back baby! Elsa’s legs/butt must be in absolute pain right now considering she rode all that way wearing nothing but a knee length skirt while Evie had a full riding outfit

8abdf478-6a82-44b1-8f02-abaa8c9ba316
joined May 20, 2022

Big news everyone! Please Bully Me Miss Villainess recently won a bilibili contest and will be getting a 30 SECOND ANIMATED PV!!! I can't wait to see Evie and Elsa animated on screen, even if its only for a short time.

I saw this and nearly died of a heart attack! I’m hoping to catch the one in Times Square in real time when it’s shown

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Hahaha, the Mysterious Heroine L is getting even more overt... to us. Really makes me wonder if/when Evie will meet her!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Chapter seems to end rather abruptly.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Evie can't tell Elsa no like they aren't going to stay for a little bit haha..

Also future Elsa(?) being a good wingwoman making sure they protected in the forest was pretty pogged.

End of chapter was slightly weird I expected at least some kind of response didn't even get the credits page at the end of it either... Oh well still a very cute chapter overall.

last edited at Aug 22, 2022 12:02AM

joined Jul 6, 2020

I saw this and nearly died of a heart attack! I’m hoping to catch the one in Times Square in real time when it’s shown

Haha I’m thinking of making a day trip to NYC to see it too lol

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

This news made my day!

joined Aug 21, 2017

Very exciting!

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Very exciting!

30 seconds is kinda short... I hope it's quality animation, not just talking heads. :/

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Very exciting!

30 seconds is kinda short... I hope it's quality animation, not just talking heads. :/

It's not hand-drawn animation, but the manhua/comic pages animated. The biggest thing about this news is how Bilibili will invest enough in the series to promote it overseas, and that PBMMV was one of eight series out of all of Bilibili's manhua series to win this prize.

last edited at Aug 22, 2022 1:22AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Am I the only one who was expecting a flying dragon?

I thought they were going to fly in the sky. I thought Yvonne was going to ride gallantly on a cool winged dragon, with a badass sword at her side, and a heart-eyed Elsa would go "Omg I want to marry her rn fs!"

Instead, as it turns out, that so-called dragon is a big lug of meat who can only run like "thud thud thud" and Elsa didn't seem impressed. Bah.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I thought they were going to fly in the sky. I thought Yvonne was going to ride gallantly on a cool winged dragon, with a badass sword at her side, and a heart-eyed Elsa would go "Omg I want to marry her rn fs!"

Instead, as it turns out, that so-called dragon is a big lug of meat who can only run like "thud thud thud" and Elsa didn't seem impressed. Bah.

God now thats some wasted potential.. But still, maybe the sky is also very dangerous, with flying wyverns and all. But then again, with miss mysterious-totally-not-elsa-from-the-future slaying mobs to keep them from attacking the duo in the night, id expect them to still be able to enjoy the sky.

joined Dec 22, 2021

Well, looks likes it's time for Evie to meet the Family.

last edited at Aug 22, 2022 5:05AM

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Is a page missing?

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Is a page missing?

Was also thinking this too

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

tyg.jpg

Looked pretty clearly a land dragon in the style of Re:Zero.

To reply you must either login or sign up.