Forum › Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend discussion

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Forget the citrus Hand cream presie, Kurumi . Get her a citrus scented vibe. Might reduce the idiocy level between these two.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I fully blame welease.wodger mentioning the scent twice for this.

apresentofcitrus.jpg

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Forget the citrus Hand cream presie, Kurumi . Get her a citrus scented vibe. Might reduce the idiocy level between these two.

TBH, Ruriko strikes me as a woman who's probaly barely ever masturbated before . A vibrator might literally make her brain explode :P

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Absolutely on point. Personally, I'd avoid the citrus-scented vibe as I don't want them to make out once and then waffle over it for 30 chapters.

last edited at Aug 16, 2022 12:07AM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

apresentofcitrus.jpg

Yee gods !! KILL IT KILL IT NOW!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

(https://i.postimg.cc/MHLRHKs6/apresentofcitrus.jpg)

Yee gods !! KILL IT KILL IT NOW!!

Hey, it could work, showing that she's fine with yuri. :P

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I'm somewhat bemused by the walls of text that have sprung up to dissect Kurumi's jealousy in detail. I thought it was pretty transparent?

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Kurumi’s facial expressions were just on point this chapter

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I'm somewhat bemused by the walls of text that have sprung up to dissect Kurumi's jealousy in detail. I thought it was pretty transparent?

If there's one thing I have learned from this forum, it's that no matter how clear cut smth is, no matter how unambiguous and small a look, a word or a gesture may be, there's always someone who can write a whole thesis deconstructing it to the tiniest detail xD for better or worse

Polish_20220813_091412010%20(2)%20(1)
joined Oct 17, 2021

That "I am inevitable!" pose with marriage ring
chukii~

If there's one thing I have learned from this forum, it's that no matter how clear cut smth is, no matter how unambiguous and small a look, a word or a gesture may be, there's always someone who can write a whole thesis deconstructing it to the tiniest detail xD for better or worse

Isn't that just the whole internet?

starlighthanabi
joined Jan 13, 2021

honey, you're in lesbians with her.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

So, although Kurumi's reaction may seem forced from the reader's perspective, it's actually not that hard to believe when viewed through the lens of the character.

I feel like commenters forget this like 90% of the time. Getting annoyed at how characters react to situations when they only have half the information needed to make the decisions that readers think "should be obvious" or something.

joined Jan 6, 2018

Uh oh

joined Oct 27, 2018

I really hope this doesn't happen, from what we've seen of her, I already hate this new character, she sends very annoying.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh goddammit, Kurumi had totally figured things out and accepted the thing that made her jealous and now you do this!? Ruriko, you dummy!

I can only hope someone gives her advice that they need to communicate about these things better. (Anyone, because I'm pretty sure it's gonna be that all her friends and acquaintances know she's in love before she does.)

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Sigh.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Third wheel incoming. And she doesn't even really seem to intend to be one - quite the opposite, she seemed rather happy for Ruriko to finally have gotten together with her one big love...

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Rio drama aside, I'm excited that they seem to be getting a little more physical

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Next chapter....

Kurumi: "Absolutely not"
Ruriko: "Okay"

And crisis averted. Well, if only.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well I am not gonna lie. It would bug the hell out of me if they let Rio's situation up in the air. Being homeless is rough. Even rougher with no one to turn to. Adopt her and then work her like a middle-child.

joined Apr 16, 2021

This is where Kurumi responds with a "hell nah!" right? Right??

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Ahahaha I was thinking "Well this looks to be a quick end to the jealousy and that new character, that's a relief". Then the end of the chapter hits, honestly all I can say at this point is well, that's life. Life is a weird complicated mess of constant surprises, some of which are frustrating, and we have to learn how to deal with them. So this I suppose could be just one of those bumps in the road that I hope at least makes the main couple grow closer in the long run.

last edited at Sep 8, 2022 7:38AM

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Here's to hoping that Rio is able to push these useless lesbians into further progress

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It feels like having Rio stay as a secondary character was pretty much inevitable going forward, as much as I would have found it refreshing for the genre if character development came naturally instead for once (^^). Oh well, let's hope she adds a fun dynamic to the story and can help these two get together as a true couple. They might even have a bit of a Maid Dragon alternative family thing going , that would be pretty fun to watch.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Lol, Rio being the catalyst and plot device for these two dummies, huh? Looking forward to it!

To reply you must either login or sign up.