Forum › Posts by DynastyUser382

DynastyUser382
joined Apr 16, 2021

Huh?? That's was unexpected. Kinda like it, curious as to how they'll take the story from there.

joined Apr 16, 2021

God how I fuckin hate these forced marriage nonsense. I know it won't go anywhere considering the story of this manga, but still, roll my eyes every time this trope is brought up

joined Apr 16, 2021

Yes according to mangas you should go out with every person you don't like romantically but don't hate either :')

It's such a weird trope that I'm not a fan of. Accepting the confession of someone you don't like just because. At least here the boy is someone she knows and not some random guy. Granted she's also like still in elementary, so I can get why she'd be confused, but still.

joined Apr 16, 2021

Such a weird way to finish things off. I wonder if the author has the balls to end the series with Mai accepting the boys confession and Tae with her friend. If I had to make a bet though, I'd go with a double rejection and a time skip where they end up together.

joined Apr 16, 2021

Really hope they don't go the route of her accepting the boys confession so she can better understand her feelings (plus on a personal level, I've always disliked when characters accept confessions from random people they dont like just because, feels odd)

last edited at Apr 28, 2023 11:33PM

DynastyUser382
joined Apr 16, 2021

Guess I'm not alone, because WTF was that ending lol

joined Apr 16, 2021

Ok, so having read back Chp 10 & 11 again, you see the king and some of the prince, and the arranged marriage was a huge part of these chapters, so it coming back up shouldn't be a surprise. What was surprising was the Queen's situation, I don't think anyone would have batted an eye had she not had the first crush on the apprentice. I just hope she doesn't force Aki to break up with Momo

DynastyUser382
School Zone discussion 10 Oct 06:48
joined Apr 16, 2021

Anyone know Japanese, came across his Twitter by chance but saw this post regarding School Zone??

https://twitter.com/sukuzon/status/1579290871786184704?t=aYp29dqcEODI8VrDxDrjrw&s=19

Sounds likes a hiatus of sorts from what I gathered from the comments
-Thanks

Indefinite hiatus of School Zone, because she lost motivation.

That's a bit unfortunate to hear, I look forward to when she picks it back up, whenever that may be.

DynastyUser382
School Zone discussion 09 Oct 22:46
joined Apr 16, 2021

Anyone know Japanese, came across his Twitter by chance but saw this post regarding School Zone??

https://twitter.com/sukuzon/status/1579290871786184704?t=aYp29dqcEODI8VrDxDrjrw&s=19

Sounds likes a hiatus of sorts from what I gathered from the comments
-Thanks

last edited at Oct 9, 2022 10:47PM

joined Apr 16, 2021

This is where Kurumi responds with a "hell nah!" right? Right??

joined Apr 16, 2021

Wonder if it will be a love triangle where the president likes the tomboy, the tomboy the girl and the girl the president. I'm mean, two of those are already true, just wainting on the president. Either way, sounds like tons of drama and misunderstanding are on the horizon.

In fact, if they do make the president out the be the "bad" guy per say, I can definitely see him taking advantage of the tomboy' crush on the girl.

last edited at Apr 16, 2022 9:02PM

DynastyUser382
joined Apr 16, 2021

Doesn't feel all too rushed or forced IMO. Wakana took too long last time to say anything, and when she finally did, it was too late. I would imagine now she said "fuck it" and went for it.

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 1:07PM

DynastyUser382
joined Apr 16, 2021

Ok, so clearly the older vampire had a sister similar to the MC who ended up dying. Because of this, she doesn't want to get closer to anyone. Kinda reminds me of the Assault Lily anime that aired a while back.

last edited at Jan 7, 2022 12:58PM

DynastyUser382
joined Apr 16, 2021

Wonder if the last chapter will be a time skip of sorts?? Maybe show an older Lily??

DynastyUser382
joined Apr 16, 2021

Pretty cute story, but that credit page is a 10/10, Maika-Senpai lol, endless fun with that name

last edited at Dec 15, 2021 1:42AM

DynastyUser382
SHY discussion 25 Aug 15:28
joined Apr 16, 2021

Totally forgot that La Toile was a dude lol, but even so, are people really gonna drop the series cause of the date?? This manga was never marketed as yuri, it was just wishful thinking from readers more than anything.

DynastyUser382
joined Apr 16, 2021

Wonder if Sara will appear only to reveal she already has a partner??

DynastyUser382
joined Apr 16, 2021

Can't say I saw that coming, much better ending than I had expected. Now to wait for the sequel

DynastyUser382
joined Apr 16, 2021

I can totally see Kara's proposal being that she stays with the male titan for some time to have children and help with re-populating the titans and then she comes back to be with Vivi. Technically a win-win for both, but I'd be high-key upset if that happened.

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 3:15PM