Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Knocking on the door

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Wellll, time for a threesome. Okay, yeah Karin and Riri are best girls!! Also, why does Riri have a key to Karin’s apartment??

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Karin is my least favorite, so I'm just rooting for Kaoru / poly for now.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

okay, karin best girl

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Karin is definitely best girl. She knows what she wants and goes for it. They're in college, she asks her on a date, she asks her out. That champagne kiss was great too.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Holy fuck. Holy fuck.
I thought for a minute that Mei would have to choose herself a girlfriend right here and now -- which would mean endgame in chapter 7!!! But of course something had to happen to interrupt the flow, haha.

Karin is great in so many different ways. I know that irl I myself wouldn't have been able to resist her. Kudos to Mei for putting up at least a semblance of struggle.

And y'know... that final giant "HUH?" is totally me while reading that page. What the fudge was Riri doing there??? Does she live at Karin's place? Or did she have a rendezvous with her?

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Oh my. Things are getting spicy.

last edited at Jun 27, 2022 4:01AM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Karin is definitely best girl. She knows what she wants and goes for it. They're in college, she asks her on a date, she asks her out. That champagne kiss was great too.

She might know what she wants, but she doesn't seem to understand the concept of "not on the first date," which is a problem.

And y'know... that final giant "HUH?" is totally me while reading that page. What the fudge was Riri doing there??? Does she live at Karin's place? Or did she have a rendezvous with her?

The "Hm... Here it is... Karin Senpai's..." makes it pretty unlikely she lives there. It makes me think she hasn't even been there before, but that makes her having the key even weirder.

joined Apr 28, 2019

oml i am having heart palpitations!!

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

She might know what she wants, but she doesn't seem to understand the concept of "not on the first date," which is a problem.

They kissed on their first meeting, Karin invited her to her place, and she held off when she was told no. Well, held off for a bit anyway. I'm not saying she was perfect, but "not on the first date" is not everyone's philosophy, and at minimum she's getting mixed signals.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Five girlfriends please

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She has drinks with her, I'm pretty sure she wanted to see Mei and decided to drop in

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I had thought she was going to say yes to the first girl who asked, but I guess that is too easy.
She's been charmed by too many girls already, like they've been charmed by her.

joined Jun 8, 2020

canon harem for the love of god, and not poly, HAREM.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I feel like I'm going to be disappointed by this manga going full harem instead of poly.

Why? It's do obvious that it's a harem manga. One of the tags is harem for Christ sake. It's kind of annoying seeing people constantly through around poly in every manga where a girl has more than a single love interest. Like damn man why don't you write your own poly manga instead of complaining that other manga don't have poly relationships

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Aaah! She can date all of them but with Karin she already had advantage

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

How is this a problem? As long as everything is consensual anything is game. And Karin has been the most honest about what she’s looking for from Mei since the beginning. She asked for consent for their first kiss. She asked for a date. She told Mei that she wanted to go further. When Mei said stop she immediately stopped. There’s no rule that says you HAVE to wait until the 3rd date before you can have sex.

She has drinks with her, I'm pretty sure she wanted to see Mei and decided to drop in

But it’s Karin’s place and she doesn’t seem to know Mei is there. Also, why would she go to Karin’s to look for Mei? I doubt she lives there since she said “this looks like the place”. Think we’ll just have to wait until next chapter for events to unfold to find out what’s going on with Riri.

last edited at Jun 27, 2022 9:41AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

canon harem for the love of god, and not poly, HAREM.

Harem is poly

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

She told Mei that she wanted to go further. When Mei said stop she immediately stopped. There’s no rule that says you HAVE to wait until the 3rd date before you can have sex.

Except she didn't stop. She immediately switched to trying to pressure Mei into a relationship, so she could continue, and when Mei took too long to answer she forced her down.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I hope it doesnt have a harem ending. Some of these women wave pretty huge red flags. And for the love of Vishnu, I hope they dont bring back the senpai.

joined Apr 24, 2015

There's no way the teacher or taste woman are getting picked.

A lot of these writers need to take some hints from hentai. No cap. I don't mean writing sex but writing variety for the outcome of their romance plots. It's obvious who the 2 women the protagonist is most interested in, tomboy and roommate, so there's no point in shipping her with the others.

That's not something I want to say but I've rad enough hentai and gotten more satisfaction from those romances, when there are some, than a lot of these "normal" anime and manga.

Hentai always has the worst dialogue but I guarantee anyone here could find one with a romance plot and genuinely not know the outcome til the end.

I'm talking about hentai manga specifically because hentai anime is just atrocious and under sells the credit hentai strangely deserves sometimes.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Meigyu huh

It’s a true harem manga, i can tell because it’s already inspiring waifu wars.

last edited at Jun 27, 2022 10:53AM

joined Feb 1, 2021

Everyone's going on about the kiss, but Karin actually did more to win me over in the grocery store. Something about that earnest goofiness

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I arrived thirsty and come out hungry...

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

They kissed on their first meeting, Karin invited her to her place, and she held off when she was told no. Well, held off for a bit anyway. I'm not saying she was perfect, but "not on the first date" is not everyone's philosophy, and at minimum she's getting mixed signals.

A) "You can do this, but not that" is not "mixed signals." Kissing someone is not permission to go further.

B) "Not on the first date" may not be everyone's philosophy but any adult person should be pretty freakin' aware that it is some people's philosophy, and acting like someone just grew a second nose because they won't let you suck on their tits is pretty poor behavior.

C) Stopping when told to stop is bare minimum As in actually stopping, not "holding off for a bit".

You can say "I'm not saying she was perfect," but like....that's literally the problem? It's not hard to be perfect on this!

To reply you must either login or sign up.