Forum › Posts by Stormgnome

joined Mar 20, 2019

So, Kotori's mother is single... or she has two?

joined Mar 20, 2019

Now the tickets are wasted, WASTED

It was RHCP, there might be a next time...

We do get the line:

"I hope they've made up by now and are back from the show."
So they may not have gone to waste.

Stormgnome
joined Mar 20, 2019

This was more adorable than it had any right to be.

Stormgnome
Heartbeat discussion 29 Jan 18:24
joined Mar 20, 2019

"I never said I didn't like it."
That's Miorine alright...

joined Mar 20, 2019

That's one adorable Togano at the end there...And a New Years' Akebi to round it off.
A beast of a chapter lots of emotions.

joined Mar 20, 2019

Aye this got picked up for official English publication, it deserves it and I deserve to have it on my bookshelf so I’m happy

Where from?

Kodasha, so we get proper volume releases.
Living with my brother's wife is on the Manga UP! app, I don't know if they do print or e-book releases.

joined Mar 20, 2019

That situation is one of the worst possible for Satsuki.
Whether you believe her seeing a corpse for days before or not, it's still easy to blame her.

Stormgnome
joined Mar 20, 2019

i always felt like chisato and takina are like yuzu and mei but actually well written and with a lot of chemistry, the little changes in takina´s demeanor and attitude through out the series sell their relationship perfectly

Just listening to how Takina's speech/voice changes is an absolute joy, the VA really worked on those nuances.

joined Mar 20, 2019

Nice, an edgy series from Yuri Hime. These are quite rare...

They seem to die off pretty quickly.
I'm still salty about Scarlet.

joined Mar 20, 2019

Whoopsie, back to nicknames already?

The biggest wtf that stood out to me is how in the hell is that tow truck driver gonna run someone over who was just standing next to the car he was called there for. She was standing so close to the car that if he hit her, he woulda hit the damn car too lmao

Like damn....we were about to get another isekai story

Song stood way out in the road, still, a tow driver should expect people to be there and not run them over.

joined Mar 20, 2019

The bossy roommate who looks like a delinquent is actually a serious academic and a good senpai (and also has depraved fetishes)

She's not a good senpai. She's a violent bitch with anger issues. If there's something this chapter makes crystal clear it's how unhinged and dangerous she is. Perhaps she was included in the harem's roster to appeal at yandere fans?

What violence?
Her anger is at basic trope level of a harem manga.
So calling her unhinged and dangerous is a bit much.

joined Mar 20, 2019

Oh lord, they are reminiscing...

Stormgnome
joined Mar 20, 2019

Edit: What if the whole thing was just elaborate ruse, by blondie, to get close to the MC. Her engagement, the wedding, The make out session, with the MC's boss in that ally, as the MC just happened to be walking by, all an elaborate fake so blondie could get close. Maybe blondie is using her power of intrigue for the sake of love after all. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! Oh god of yuri please make it be that.

Highly unlikely but I'd be on board with it.

joined Mar 20, 2019

Continuing the legacy of Guybrush-pants we now have Cancer-blouse (that sounds rather horrible).

They’re funny as silly shorts, but I have no idea how she’s gonna flesh this out into an actual series.

Also, I wonder who’s gonna be the poly trio this time. :P

Twins are a zodiac sign don't forget.

Twins/Gemini is the same zodiac.