Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

joined Apr 14, 2022

Maybe it's stupid and I don't know if this has already been said or noticed, or if I'm the first but ... every girl, or romantic interest of the protagonist, corresponds to the 5 senses. We have the blond senpai who is smell, then we have hearing, touch and taste. I have not yet understood who the sense of sight should be and why but probably the teacher?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
joined Mar 19, 2022

If this series doesn't end up with the polyamory tag I'm gonna regret reading it so much.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

A lot of chaos in this chapter, but I'm a big fan of letting all the girls interact with one another. Kaoru's declaration of war was hilarious, especially considering how sweet and soft-spoken the target is, and Minato's day was pretty much maderuined, as she will most probably be unreasonably turned on for the rest of it.

I am really looking forward to the sleepover(?) chapter. I'll be fully honest, I very much hope it goes into NSFW territory with that (let's say Asumi-chan style), but other than that I'm also looking forward to seeing how Karin's schtick unravels, and I expect her to be slightly more out there than the others.

As an aside, part of me really wants to refer to the girls by their theme/schtick, but I'm not sure that it works particularly well, so yeah.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

I think there’s gonna be a war at some point

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Maybe it's stupid and I don't know if this has already been said or noticed, or if I'm the first but ... every girl, or romantic interest of the protagonist, corresponds to the 5 senses. We have the blond senpai who is smell, then we have hearing, touch and taste. I have not yet understood who the sense of sight should be and why but probably the teacher?

I find it incredibly funny that you made an account for your first ever post to be ... something that has definitely been said before.
I mean, I know you said it may have been said before, but ... you could glance back through the pages of comments before making your debut, at least, lol.

Edited to say:
I'm also not sure what it is about this manga that makes absolutely everyone who says this think they are the first/only one to notice it. Is it a joke at this point? I literally can't tell if they are serious or trolling.

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 9:04AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

People have been constantly discussing this, seriously it was even on the previous page.

Read some of the comments here before commenting people.

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 9:05AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Wow what a chapter, I love how everyone is vying for her attention.

And we're finally getting a Karin-focus chapter let's go!!!! I wonder will Mei-chan be safe lol, Karin seems like she will jump her immediately.

joined Dec 4, 2021

Not sure my heart can take everyone fighting over Mei, no idea how this can end in anything other than a trainwreck with such strong personalities involved.

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

I wanna see a yandere one

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

My prediction, all of them have a Crazy Ex/Stalker/Bitch sister and they will join forces to create The League of Evil Bitches to take down Mei!

Final act: The Evil Bitches have taken Mei Hostage, the harem will have to set aside their conflict and join forces, use the power of GalPals, to fuse and create MegaLily Haremkaizer and defeat this evil once and for all!

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 10:51AM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Literally every girl shooting their shot first thing in the morning lol

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I like how the one gal went feral when she smelled her rival.

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

Literally every girl shooting their shot first thing in the morning lol

they're trying to get the most important meal of the day

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

As much as I would like the polymory route I can't help but root for sensei more than other girls

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Welp, the members of her harem are now aware of one another, now to see hell brake loose.

joined Feb 10, 2022

I bet Riri will be friendzoned in the end. Most of the times the "sweet" and kind girls end up there :^

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

As much as I would like the polymory route I can't help but root for sensei more than other girls

For me it’s poly > Karin or Sensei > everyone else

I can’t help but root for the character types that normally lose in these situations

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

I expect there’s gonna be some twist to Karin’s personality that will be revealed next chapter, cause all the other girls had one.

The pure and sweet retired gravure idol is actually really horny and kinda dominant
The assertive and experienced teacher is actually a total maiden and probably a bottom
The cool and suave butch girl is actually a socially awkward otaku with depraved fetishes
The bossy roommate who looks like a delinquent is actually a serious academic and a good senpai (and also has depraved fetishes)
The horny and forward girl who sees women as prey is actually…

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wahh these chapters go by so fast. Mei living my college dreams lol

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I expect there’s gonna be some twist to Karin’s personality that will be revealed next chapter, cause all the other girls had one.

The pure and sweet retired gravure idol is actually really horny and kinda dominant
The assertive and experienced teacher is actually a total maiden and probably a bottom
The cool and suave butch girl is actually a socially awkward otaku with depraved fetishes
The bossy roommate who looks like a delinquent is actually a serious academic and a good senpai (and also has depraved fetishes)
The horny and forward girl who sees women as prey is actually…

A serial monogamist interested in a long term relationship? The only thing I can think of.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

The model is prettier but she lack of presence, wow

joined Jul 21, 2020

She's not a good senpai. She's a violent bitch with anger issues. If there's something this chapter makes crystal clear it's how unhinged and dangerous she is. Perhaps she was included in the harem's roster to appeal at yandere fans?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And we're finally getting a Karin-focus chapter let's go!!!! I wonder will Mei-chan be safe lol, Karin seems like she will jump her immediately.

Karin is all about tasting. She has already tasted Mei's lips and mouth and cheeks and neck and ears, next time she'll definitely want to go further and taste everything.

Cunnilingus incoming.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Obviously Poly is the best route, but I'd be fine with anyone who isn't smell girl. I really don't like how rude and territorial she can be. Hopefully, if the different girls do interact with each other they start to like each other, as well, to boost the possible poly ending. I hope it doesn't become the normal harem troupe of "Bitches being bitches" and have them all snapping at each other and talking shit. I have faith Tamamusi is more wholesome than that or at least creative enough to make the story satisfying, with the direction it's going. (Hope those won't be my famous last words)

Looking forward to seeing more of kiss girl in Ch. 7. She only seems okay, to me. But, I thought the same of Hearing Tomboy, until after her chapter. I really like her now, but Touchy Camera Boobs and teacher are probably still my favorites. But, only by a bit now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.