Forum › School Zone discussion

Ayayayahuasca
370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Kishiya is extremely cute yes, but that one panel of an earnest Fuji just destroyed my heart

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I kinda want to see more of Matsuri and Kishiya (preferably with them hooking up of course) because this dynamic of chaotic schoolgirl x laidback straight woman is oddly kinda refreshing

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

I need a spinoff of these two dammit 10 pages is not enough

God same. I regularly go back and read their chapters

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Oh god, i forgot how much i love Fuji. Pure of heart, dumb of ass.

Genshin.impact.600.3396601
joined Jul 20, 2016

Matsuri has become my favorite character (Kei being a close second), I just love how much of an adorable innocent dork she is and I really hope we get to learn more about her soon.

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Matsuri has become my favorite character (Kei being a close second), I just love how much of an adorable innocent dork she is and I really hope we get to learn more about her soon.

Yes! I really want to know about that first page of chapter 64 and her relationship with her sister

last edited at May 11, 2022 10:29PM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Matsuri makes me feel so many things. Admiration, pity, respect, sympathy. She is like a walking disaster and it is hard to look away from her. And I believe she is talking with a near yelling pitch all the time, with her inner thoughts being full on screams.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I can't tell if what Matsuri feels towards Kishiya is love or just pure and undistilled admiration.

Img_20210826_205427
joined Jan 24, 2021

Are the releases going to be weekly now ??

joined Mar 31, 2017

No. There's no simple release schedule for this series. New chapters come out on Pixiv on some Mondays, but their image quality is terrible. Around a month later (on the 10th, 20th or 30 of the month) they come out in actually useful quality somewhere else. Depending on how complicated it is to remove the text, how long the chapter is and how much time I have, I try to release my TL within a few days of that.

Img_20210826_205427
joined Jan 24, 2021

No. There's no simple release schedule for this series. New chapters come out on Pixiv on some Mondays, but their image quality is terrible. Around a month later (on the 10th, 20th or 30 of the month) they come out in actually useful quality somewhere else. Depending on how complicated it is to remove the text, how long the chapter is and how much time I have, I try to release my TL within a few days of that.

alright : )

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Fuji is down bad! I wonder why it was so important that Kishiya thought she was a first year instead of a second year? Like it's only one year difference right it doesn't have any greater meaning in Japan or something?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Fuji is down bad! I wonder why it was so important that Kishiya thought she was a first year instead of a second year? Like it's only one year difference right it doesn't have any greater meaning in Japan or something?

it's probably not so much important to her as much as she is just surprised because Fuji looks so much like a first year high schooler who has yet to get comfortable in her new uniform that looks slightly too big on her. It's like she just genuinely does not look like someone who isn't new to high school.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

She is surely smitten.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Fuji is such a chaotic train wreck of a human being lol

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

it's probably not so much important to her as much as she is just surprised because Fuji looks so much like a first year high schooler who has yet to get comfortable in her new uniform that looks slightly too big on her. It's like she just genuinely does not look like someone who isn't new to high school.

I thought it was bc her uniform was perfectly worn and still follows school rules.
In my first year, we'd wear our uniforms well, but as we got older we started undoing buttons and rolling up our skirts for example, getting more and more lax with the regulations

Download
joined May 11, 2022

I'm glad that the fanbase is more or less on the same page about the siscon angst storyline being a blemish on an otherwise perfect yuri comedy. There is seriously sooo much good in this manga and their stupid melodrama is just so boring in comparison. And fuck a siscon ew

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm glad that the fanbase is more or less on the same page about the siscon angst storyline being a blemish on an otherwise perfect yuri comedy. There is seriously sooo much good in this manga and their stupid melodrama is just so boring in comparison. And fuck a siscon ew

Wildly selective and tendentious generalisations are a pursuit most unbecoming in a gentleman.

joined Jan 11, 2014

You sound like the guy who wrote Tsubaki's section on tvtropes

It's so perfect. Look, I adore this series and every character, including the sisters. I think the two of them are goddamn interesting. Their mutual lack of emotional boundaries in the past screwed them up so bad and now they have to be apart in order to function in a healthy manner. It's satisfying watching them expand their social bubble and try to become whole ass people themselves, separate from one another. But the author makes it complicated and real too, cause healing from a lifetime of dependency on each other is hard. Seeing Tsubaki's journey--being unable to be happy for Hiiragi's new friendship, realizing herself that that's not a "good" response, and re-evaluating her entire growth up to this point and who she is as a person--is so authentic. Everything is executed with an enormous amount of emotional intelligence and care. They are wonderful.

Funny sidenote, t's not just Tsubaki's section that's screwed on tvtropes. The entire tvtropes summary for this manga is fucked up and hilarious.

last edited at May 14, 2022 9:30PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm curious but not curious enough to investigate the rabbit hole of tvtropes and random people messing up bios so more people would have pre conception with ill intent.

ObtainCheese
Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Ahh man I want KanaPiyo so much, but seing how uninterested is Kaname about her (or love in general) I guess that would never happen.

(I know it's late but I'm really want to respond to this)

My guts tell me that's how she hides their relationship, she's not that open about her relationship with her, so she lied to that sister,

or she knows she woke up and just wants to mess with her.

I forgot who is KanaPiyo and which is Kana or Piyo, that includes to that "sister"

last edited at May 17, 2022 6:34AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Yatsude and Yokoe are such a chaotic duo lol. I think they are realistic as hell because that's how I behave with my best friends too.

I would like to say that Yokoe is a simpleton, but I was just like her whenever I had a crush. Glad to see how happy she is, though I wish Kei-chan and her would get together already.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Oof, Yokoe's feed physically hurts to read lmfao.

Rei-chan truly told the raging lesbian in charge to come to her side...

last edited at Jun 11, 2022 3:11PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's been so long since these dorks took center stage that it feels like a crossover special lo/
Also... She says "This is fine as it is" but everything points to returning to the classroom and seeing Kei with a full dress and make up, I don't think her heart (and lust) would just be fine with the status quo anymore after that.

Speaking of maid outfits, Uuufff Azumi chan looks so nice, this author really knows how to make 'em, every single one! can't wait to see some teachers too hahahaha

yuriconnoisseur
joined Apr 26, 2022

Yeah she's happy and content now, but that'll only last so long. I've seen just wanna be by x or y side trope too many time times.
She has to be real and tell her how she feels again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.