Oh, just keep hugging your girl.

TheParagonWay
Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

^^^^^^

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

ughhh... They already have a really good mood going, and the system had to give bad choices... I'm wondering what were the choices and since she has to hurt her like this, it seems to be some choices with points this time.

I want to have a plushie of that cute messenger bird so badly

Here comes my favorite character

last edited at May 2, 2022 7:53AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Huh, interesting narrative twist. I kinda dig the flash forward and the lingering uncertainty in this case.

Also

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

after reading the latest chapter, I really hope they dont opt for the tragic end for this series i REALLY hope they dont

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

I have to say that was a great chapter. I absolutely adore the writing in this, I’m always a bit afraid of things devolving into tropes and common practices but the pacing of this one was just great. To not show us the request of the villainess, leave us speculating. Doubt it and then affirm it in one chapter. Brilliant.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Evie under the blankets is adroable. Though I am disappointed we didn't get to see what the task she had to do was. I am guessing we will find out later.

Lilification
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Y'know, I had a thought. If Elsa were to let herself be a little bit more of the bad girl, she could use any time the villain system had Evie do something "mean" to her as an excuse to kinda coerce her into a little more skinship.

"Oh, this cut? You can make it up to me by staying in bed with me for a little longer."

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

"Oh, this cut? You can make it up to me by staying in bed with me for a little longer."

"Evie, the wound still hurts.. I think it's opening up again.. Could you please seal it? With your saliva that is.."

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Elsa said "to make up for yesterday" like whatever happened was her fault. The way the writing is otherwise heavily implying that Yvonne attacked her without actually confirming she did makes me think it didn't happen.

I don’t know, the bandage had to come from somewhere. Its never happened before that Yvonne did anything without at least telling Elsa to prepare, like simply asking Elsa to not go pee instead of restraining her. So I can't imagine a world where Yvonne just jumps Elsa without saying anything, but that seems to be what this is implying.

Well yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's being strongly implied that Yvonne attacked her, but it stops short of confirming that she did. When that happens in fiction, it usually means that what's being implied did not actually happen. Elsa would have gotten injured in some other way.

QuietestRiot
En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

Could very easily be that the villainess system spat out that request that somebody else here mentioned: Reject Elsa's gift and her feelings, or use that gift to hurt her with.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Boo flash forward.

TheParagonWay
Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

MOAR

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

This girl just dodged her description. It's you, not a male with similar characteristics.

Just accept her feelings already and don't play matchmaker with her and your cousin

Well you're gonna love how this one ends though. Those flashbacks and bandages should be explained by the end of this arc hopefully

last edited at May 9, 2022 7:51AM

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

For a second I thoght she was faking the wound under the bandage but looks like they just forgor to add the bandage in the second to last panel on the last page of ch. 29.

joined Jan 14, 2020

"Also they're really dense and oblivious."

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

So we're still not getting shown what happened on the beach.

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

For fucks sake, I really hate this "dense protagonist" crap.
She goes out of her way to be close to you and spend time with you, so that must mean she TOTALLY needs a boyfriend...
Maybe I missed something, but this is really beginning to piss me off.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

She goes out of her way to be close to you and spend time with you, so that must mean she TOTALLY needs a boyfriend...

Comp het is real.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Elsa (on seeing Evie's list): ... I'd also like to add "Denser than a neutron star" and "Tits".
Evie: Hmm, so a dense guy with tits. ... I'm not sure if I know anyone like that.
Elsa: ...

With that said, it's a bit concerning that Elsa said she wasn't concerned about Evie cutting her when the wound was bad enough to need a change of bandages, which are still visibly bloody a day later. It's one thing to be willing to forgive that sort of thing, provide they have a very good explanation, and quite another to be completely unconcerned.

I kind-of wish Elsa would confront her over her, apparently, erratic behavior, but a good part of that is also wanting her to find out about the villainess system and, maybe, trying to help Evie work around it. It would also make her position a lot more understandable: I love you and I'm not going to start hating or fearing you because that awful system sometimes makes you hurt me.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

There is no route in the original to shack up with the villainess, and Yvonne knows that. A lot of the story is her being constrained by the game to hurt Elsa— why would she think that Elsa was freer than she was?

Obviously as the readers we know but Yvonne’s denseness at least has plot behind it even if many stories with the same density level don’t.

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Oh that's it. The story really went full retard. Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii was too much for me, please stop it dood. -_-

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I honestly just want consistency with the villainess system. It's just so conveniently put in place just for the sake of plot. It's such a lazy writing.

joined Apr 14, 2022

Evie under the blankets is adorable.

I concur.

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Guys I think she’s talking about the blondie

To reply you must either login or sign up.