Forum › Posts by Mazuna

Mazuna
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Xingyuan crossed the line that separated them

Also noticed how Xingyuan is stepping out of the shadow into the light with Xiaoen.

Mazuna
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Peach metaphors. She really wants to sink her claws in Xiaoen. And now a piece of Xiaoen is stuck in her. :D

Oh dang that’s good!

Mazuna
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

I'm seriously in love with this art and I want to marry just the art itself... How can you NOT love this last panel and this amazing art? Like this here took my breath away on how adorable and amazing this looked at the same time....

Omg I know, I’m obsessed with that panel and the art. It’s beautiful and the composition is just gorgeous.

Also it’s so refreshing to see a protagonist who’s actually doing things and doesn’t spend 10 chapters ruminating.

last edited at Sep 1, 2022 5:30AM

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

I have to say that was a great chapter. I absolutely adore the writing in this, I’m always a bit afraid of things devolving into tropes and common practices but the pacing of this one was just great. To not show us the request of the villainess, leave us speculating. Doubt it and then affirm it in one chapter. Brilliant.

Mazuna
Liberty discussion 28 Feb 10:00
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

What the hell is going on with this manga. Best friend confesses suddenly and then they say nothing of it, Maki continues to unironically blame herself for getting cheated on and end it with some dumb contrived misconception. I wish Maki had just moved on and found another girl, that would’ve at least shown some growth instead of what we’re likely to get. Fuck.

Mazuna
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

The art is nice but the writing just sort of feels all over the place.

Mazuna
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

can someone explain this page to me:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dousei_seikatsu_ch02#13
? I've never had a dryer so I don't get it.

Haha, clothes are often crinkly when they come out the wash, if you let them dry like that they stay crinkly. That's why you iron stuff or let them hang dry so gravity pulls out the wrinkles.

Mazuna
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

“I’ll give you my name, so let me have yours.”

;_; omg that’s the sweetest/smoothest proposal I’ve heard.

last edited at Jan 10, 2022 6:21AM

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Touch the boob

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

That one’s getting filed under The Fuck, What.

last edited at Jul 18, 2021 7:46PM

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

That’s right folks; if you like someone just shove your fingers in their mouth. Works every time.

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 4:57AM

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

I liked it but it felt a bit weird, I appreciate that Kinu understood that Kaoru needed to be pushed to do things but there wasn’t really any reason that Kaoru came to the realisation on her own. It just sort of... happens.

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Eh Tama with the cute gay guys too, swoon.

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

I have a feeling Rei asked Claire not to give up because of something she knows happens at the end of the game.

last edited at Sep 12, 2020 5:42PM

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

“Look at my fucking crotch.”

Mazuna
Image Comments 02 Jul 03:45
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015
Ebimyjoucausa6l-orig

It is cause I said so.

Mazuna
Image Comments 30 Jun 18:05
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015
Ea36pclwaaezig--orig

@Hoskins88 why would she heal them? They’re a badge of honour.

Mazuna
Image Comments 30 Jun 18:03
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015
Ebimyjoucausa6l-orig

This. This right here. This is canon.

Mazuna
Murcielago discussion 31 May 09:23
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

The tastiness... is tasty.

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Omfg, how well drawn is that dog though? I think they should give up on this and draw dog manga instead, that's clearly where the passion is.

Mazuna
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Yeah I'm not so sure if the one being hit is the one who needs to apologise here, wouldn't a normal person just reassure her instead of getting angry and violent?

Well they’ve never been the most emotionally stable couple. But seriously this was a very real chapter for me, some people might be reassuring but to others it’s the most frustrating thing in the world when someone else tries to decide what’s best for you. If someone tells you they like you or they’re happy don’t try to make like it’s not true.

Have you ever had that one friend or been that depressive person saying things like “No one likes me”, “You’re just saying that.” and legitimately wanted to slap them because you know it’s not true and no matter how much you try and tell them you love them or anything reassuring they just don’t accept it. There’s only so many times you can say the same thing and not get annoyed.

That’s what I saw in the chapter, no matter how happy Iori is, or says she is, Minami keeps thinking she’s not enough or that Iori could be happier, and that hurts. Almost like Minami is rejecting their relationship. It’s peak self sabotage/self loathing and I’ve been on both sides of that. Psychoanalysis over.

Depression and lack of self confidence is not cured by domestic violence.
Minami needs therapy, not a bitch slap

And I'm not saying it is but if the person refuses therapy or even refuses to acknowledge anything with their own behaviour it can be immensely frustrating. Re. My first sentence on the previous post; They're not perfect people, far from it, and I doubt any of us are, I would never consider actually hurting any of my friends/etc when they do this stuff... But I might really want to because it's really really annoying as I'm sure others have done to me. Understandable and I know where those thoughts come from, but sympathy and patience only goes so far.

If this were a more serious story (not that it doesn't have quite serious moments) I would be more critical of Iori's behaviour but as it happens I just like this story and I'm just trying to say I get Iori's reaction. Maybe the methods a bit too much and I can totally understand if you find it inexcusable but at the end of the day it is a fictional story with some realistic element, at least to me.

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 11:32AM

Mazuna
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Yeah I'm not so sure if the one being hit is the one who needs to apologise here, wouldn't a normal person just reassure her instead of getting angry and violent?

Well they’ve never been the most emotionally stable couple. But seriously this was a very real chapter for me, some people might be reassuring but to others it’s the most frustrating thing in the world when someone else tries to decide what’s best for you. If someone tells you they like you or they’re happy don’t try to make like it’s not true.

Have you ever had that one friend or been that depressive person saying things like “No one likes me”, “You’re just saying that.” and legitimately wanted to slap them because you know it’s not true and no matter how much you try and tell them you love them or anything reassuring they just don’t accept it. There’s only so many times you can say the same thing and not get annoyed.

That’s what I saw in the chapter, no matter how happy Iori is, or says she is, Minami keeps thinking she’s not enough or that Iori could be happier, and that hurts. Almost like Minami is rejecting their relationship. It’s peak self sabotage/self loathing and I’ve been on both sides of that. Psychoanalysis over.

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 8:25AM

Mazuna
Image Comments 25 Jun 14:58
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015
Dkg-cwgv4aecasd-orig

I legitimately thought the thumbnail was a horse, but it was just her hair.

last edited at Jun 25, 2019 2:58PM

Mazuna
Image Comments 04 Jun 13:33
Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015
Tifaerith

Watch out for those pointy bits!

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

I love playing pranks on my friends, lol.