Forum › Kyou Kara Mirai discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

I think by this point Kyouko would be pretty justified in developing a conspiracy theory that all her friends are scheming to mess with her... :d

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

What's a little cunnilingus among friends? :D

Yo who out here eating out their bros, like a good bro?

It was over the panties so it doesn't count as sex

The flip side of "the penises didn't touch so its not gay"

joined Jul 26, 2016

The flip side of "the penises didn't touch so its not gay"

"It's not gay if the balls don't touch #nohomo"

joined Jan 25, 2021

What's a little cunnilingus among friends? :D

I was literally about to say this, hahahah

Also, I like the way her eyes clouded over in the last panel, like she was under a spell.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also, I like the way her eyes clouded over in the last panel, like she was under a spell.

Not sure if way too turned on

or just imminent heat stroke

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Sounds like a trap, but if she doesn't stop it she will get cucked, oof

joined Jul 26, 2016

Sounds like a trap, but if she doesn't stop it she will get cucked, oof

inb4 Kyouko awakens into a weird new fetish ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

oh, things are getting heated!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Haaaaa....not sure I like where this is going.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

I want Miku too. Can I join the contest?

joined Jun 3, 2020

If this series was more popular, Miku's face in page 11 would be instant meme material

joined Jul 26, 2016

These three are having far too much fun pushing Kyouko's buttons...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

At this rate,all four them will end up in the sticker booth with Kyoukos' body as the main center piece.

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

Feels kind of like "Gaslighting: the Yuri Manga." At this rate, I might have to wait until the end and then read it backwards.

joined Nov 22, 2019

I dont really share the sentiment with the other comments. This seems entirely wholesome. None of them have agreed to date yet, and miku clearly has no problems going along with the other girl, Kyoko has no reason to oppose two consenting parties if she's not jealous, it just feels like their pushing her into a corner to admit her feelings more than anything, I haven't seen anything sinister in this chapter so far

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I have no idea why I haven't dropped this yet, it's starting to feel more and more unpleasant. And it had such a promising start too...

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Soooooo creepy. Like all kinds of uncomfortable. I dunno if it is intentional or not but virginity-baiting should be left behind in all romance not just yuri.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sun’s gonna shine, Yoshitomi Akihito’s gonna Yoshitomi Akihito. Your rules are not their rules.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

I dont really share the sentiment with the other comments. This seems entirely wholesome. None of them have agreed to date yet, and miku clearly has no problems going along with the other girl, Kyoko has no reason to oppose two consenting parties if she's not jealous, it just feels like their pushing her into a corner to admit her feelings more than anything, I haven't seen anything sinister in this chapter so far

It's not that it's sinister, just they are being jerks and pulling her every which way to force her to come out. There are better ways to do it than this. I swear, all three are in an elaborate scheme together just to get her to confess.

joined Jul 26, 2016

There are better ways to do it than this.

...for you.

This load of unapologetic trolls and gadflies disagrees.

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Getting interesting and can possibly get deeper in some psycologic stuff ♥
Thanks for the trasnlation!

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

I feel like it's significant that of all the Yoshitomi Akihito yuri series I've read, the only unambiguous couples I've seen have been side characters in Sisterism. I don't mind all the head games, it's the glacial pace and the coyness of the writing that is making this series feel interminable. I still love the art, though. And the girls are cute.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Oh come on Kyouko

joined Apr 11, 2022

This series is so unpleasant to read now I don't know why I still haven't dropped it yet.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Whoops, she got a little too into it lol bad time to brag

This series is so unpleasant to read now I don't know why I still haven't dropped it yet.

I actually agree with you on this I think. I'm sticking with it for now but for some reason I'm really not enjoying it as much anymore, I think ever since this weird triangle (square?) plot has been introduced.

To reply you must either login or sign up.