Forum › Throw Away the Suit Together discussion

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oooh Haru-Chan gonna get bolder?! Just what Hii-Chan needs!

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Another great chapter, sweet with just that hint of drama in it. Itadakimasu

joined Jan 14, 2020

Yeah, even before the "better not be stealing" line, I was noticing a lot of interaction between Naruko and Haru... also panels that basically framed Haru's breasts.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

THAT was adorable! But it also has me thinking...this series won't have polyamory or a love triangle, right?

joined Jun 3, 2014

I'm gunning for that poly ending

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

My friend I am thinking the same thing. I want them to take this country gal under their wing so bad

joined Aug 8, 2020

My friend I am thinking the same thing. I want them to take this country gal under their wing so bad

I hope so too! I know some people are against it but I think polyamory deserves more representation.

joined Mar 19, 2022

It does, but I'd rather read a series where it's polyamory from early on, not where someone gets shoehorned into a great relationship between two people who are gonna get married and never gave any hint of being polyamorous. On that note, does anyone have links to some poly yuri?

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Is it possible to be Asexual but still wanna seggs your gf? Or maybe they just haven't found the thing that actually makes her 'tick' if that makes sense. Regardless, it's always nice seeing a couple that really and truly love each other

She is not asexual tho, she got the tic when she got seduced so maybe she just has it harder than others

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

It does, but I'd rather read a series where it's polyamory from early on, not where someone gets shoehorned into a great relationship between two people who are gonna get married and never gave any hint of being polyamorous. On that note, does anyone have links to some poly yuri?

I don't know. They were pretty flirty with her in earlier chapters too and she seems to blush quite a bit around them.

Also, is it just me or does she have psycho/shocked eyes? I think it's the combination of the much smaller irises and the raised eyebrows.

joined Nov 22, 2019

Is it just me, or did the art really fall off this chapter? It looks like sketches, severe lack of understanding of facial anatomy. This whole chapter is missing the artistic charm the earlier chapters had, what happened?

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I wouldn't call it shoehorning if they develop chemistery and flirt and stuff like that. If suddenly they're together with no previous signs of why it would happen, then yeah

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 6:25AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah this might not go the poly route, which would be great, but Naruko is certainly catching some amount of feelings over this very loving couple.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

I think this is probably one of my favourite ongoing series right now. The mangaka does such a good job of making the chemistry between the two feel so natural.

Is it just me, or did the art really fall off this chapter? It looks like sketches, severe lack of understanding of facial anatomy. This whole chapter is missing the artistic charm the earlier chapters had, what happened?

I'd say for the most part it was fine. The majority of the chapter felt the same, and the moments where sketches were used were slapstick reactions you see in manga, which is what Keyyan might have been going for. There were a few moments where some of the art looked off, but sometimes stuff comes up and people gotta cut some corners to make deadlines. No idea if that's what happened, but either way didn't bother me too much

On that note, does anyone have links to some poly yuri?

There's a poly tag you can use: https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/polyamory

Introduction to Love Triangle and Luminous=Blue are both pretty decent and well known

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 7:35AM

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

I hope so too! I know some people are against it but I think polyamory deserves more representation.

As much as I love my poly series I don't think we'll see that subject being addressed in this one. I think it's a thousand times more likely for her to get herself another girl than this going down the poly route
I could guess maaaaybe a love triangle pushing it to the extremes but...really?...with those two that far into their relationship and showing so much dedication to each other, one of them catching interest on someone else would be...of questionable moral

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 11:09AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I’m not a big fan of the poly route on this one either, but probably more to do with me not liking the new girl much from the start. Well, let’s see what the author does. If we get good build up for it, then fine; otherwise I wanna see these two enjoying being a married couple.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Two girls be in love. Third girl appear. Everyone be like "Whoa, a poly scenario in sight!". I would get it if people were just joking around and stuff, but there were so many obviously mono-mangas where people "Felt betrayed" and stuff that it's really... Why set yourself up for disappointment like this.

Oh well, I'm glad that the characters got a little "reality check" as it really seemed very "dream-like" perfect for the longest time. Of course, I root for them and hope that they find happiness, but that little bit of reality sinking in was needed.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The author has to know what they're doing with all this polyam ship teasing going on :D I'd totally be down for that, but even if it doesn't happen I love the dynamic these three already have <3

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

This chapter just came off as mildly flirtatious to me, and was addressed by Hii.
If anything Haru seems just enamored by Naruko's work ethic, which seems to be a wholly a new concept to her.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

People seem to forget that when it comes to love, 2 + 1 almost never means 3, more often it turns back to 2 or even 0.

But yeah, I wouldn't jump there so quickly, at least let the lady speak her mind about the idea first.

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

I could guess maaaaybe a love triangle pushing it to the extremes but...really?...with those two that far into their relationship and showing so much dedication to each other, one of them catching interest on someone else would be...of questionable moral

THIS. I love poly but people seem to be forgething their relationship for some reason, IF Haru take interest on her after all those speeches of love and dedication to her bride on those chapters early, that would be just strange, poly represatation is good but people seem to forget that it's not as constant as many series show us, not every couple is open to it, jealousy is very common, and so far no actual romantic interest was shown to Naruko from them, just playful flirty puns

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 1:23PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Two girls be in love. Third girl appear. Everyone be like "Whoa, a poly scenario in sight!". I would get it if people were just joking around and stuff, but there were so many obviously mono-mangas where people "Felt betrayed" and stuff that it's really... Why set yourself up for disappointment like this.

How times have changed--it was not so very long ago that whenever 2 girls were in love and a flirty third character appeared there would be a whole cadre of people to immediately say, "OMG, I hate love triangles! NTR! Author is trash! Dropped!"

Some of them are still around, and when they meet the "Poly uber alles!" folks--well, that's a party in the comment thread for sure.

Both groups apparently having forgotten that couples sometimes have flirty friends.

Golden Mertens
Fr7bgrpvcaamcjc%20(1)%20(1)-1%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Jul 9, 2021

I'm gonna be honest, I really didn't got all those flirty vibes from this chapter as people are saying, of course it had it's puns but for me it was more Naruko being a support and helping Haru understand something that she was having difficult to realize than any chemistry going on between them

Also poor Hii was a side character for almost the entire chapter, lol

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Feels like some ppl here have way too visceral of a reaction to whenever (the wish for) a possible polyam situation is mentioned xD
I'm sure there are outliers but for most of us who like and want to see more polyam in manga, our comments are just an (albeit somewhat overenthusiastic) "Oh that would be so neat!", nothing more. If it happens, great! If it doesn't, oh well. That's what it boils down to~ And as most rarely catered to shippers surely will understand, it doesn't take much to get our shipping goggles going :D

That aside, i sometimes see this sentiment of "If a third person comes into the mix, one of the first two will inevitably get the short end of the stick bc of divided attention/love" and that's just not a thing in "actual" polyamory (as opposed to, say, a monoamorous love triangle situation where one character just can't decide, those exist too i guess).
in polyamory, love is additive. If there's another person there, then there's just that much more love to go around. That's oen of the beautiful things about it actually ^^

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Feels like some ppl here have way too visceral of a reaction to whenever (the wish for) a possible polyam situation is mentioned xD
I'm sure there are outliers but for most of us who like and want to see more polyam in manga, our comments are just an (albeit somewhat overenthusiastic) "Oh that would be so neat!", nothing more. If it happens, great! If it doesn't, oh well. That's what it boils down to~ And as most rarely catered to shippers surely will understand, it doesn't take much to get our shipping goggles going :D

I mean, I like poly as much as other people but if they are brigging up a point on a forum of discussion, I guess people are indeed free to also say their point if they disagree that there's a chance for poly or not

That aside, i sometimes see this sentiment of "If a third person comes into the mix, one of the first two will inevitably get the short end of the stick bc of divided attention/love" and that's just not a thing in "actual" polyamory (as opposed to, say, a monoamorous love triangle situation where one character just can't decide, those exist too i guess).
in polyamory, love is additive. If there's another person there, then there's just that much more love to go around. That's oen of the beautiful things about it actually ^^

If you are saying that because of my previous comment, what I was trying to say is that if someone that is in a relationship with someone is open for a possible poly but the other person isn't, it's most likely because of jealousy, I wasn't saying that there's jealousy/divition of love and attention on poly relationships, I was saying that some partners/couples on a relationship wouldn't be interested/open about it because of jealousy, poly might just not work if the other partner doesn't agree with it

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 2:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.