Forum › Posts by Buscoito

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Het? Love Triangle? Heh, the last one of those that started being posted here didn't went as everyone expected and was banned lmao

What was that?

I don't remember the title but it was that one that the tomboy lesbian had a crush on a girl but the girl had a crush on a guy, and then she (TW) assaulted her crush while she was sleeping, and then it turned out the guy had a crush on the lesbian and he started trying to coerce her

last edited at Jun 4, 2023 2:04AM

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Alright so, is it just me or did the President's moral suffered retcons? Because he went from "Some people deserves to die" to "Everyone will die you shouldn't interfere" to "Some people deserves to die" again?

Because like, why on his view Satsuki deserves to live but their Teacher doesn't? What is the reason that makes someone worthy of life in his eyes? He doesn't know almost anything about the people he is judging

last edited at May 22, 2023 12:45PM

Buscoito
Anime season 22 Mar 13:45
Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

And here is the final plot twist of Magical Revolution: Anis and Euphie become adopted sisters. Now on top of everything MagiRevo already did, it's also the Isekai version of Citrus.

Traditional Japanese adoption is not like Western adoption, where adopted children are equal to blood children in all respects.

In Japanese tradition, an adopted son or daughter, normally a teenager or adult, gains the surname and the right to inherit from the adoptive family, but does not lose ties with the family of origin - the former parents continue to be treated as such - nor their "brotherhood" or "sisterhood" with the blood children of the new parents is taken literally

Buscoito
Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021
Sela_god-1630538355741167617-img1

These two should just have their own series at this point

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Missed opportunity of parodying I'm In Love With The Villainess, went het instead
Smh rare Satsuki L /j

I know this is a /j but Ryouko (author) doesn't seem to be from a Yuri circle so I doubt they know I'm in Love With the Villainess. As much as this series has a lot of subtext and major Yuri vibes, I don't think the author consumes Yuri, most of the stuff they seem to engage with on their socials are mostly het

last edited at Feb 19, 2023 10:56AM

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Wait, was Satuski always taller than Akira? I swear there's panels from previous chapters that they are literally the same height

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

LOL next they'll announce a love live canon yuri and then it's all over.

I wouldn't be surprised, Love Live has been getting gayer and gayer during the years, if they see that the Yuri market is growing on Anime they would for sure jump to make part of it too lol

Buscoito
Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021
En-99735867_p3

Considering how Keke treats Sumire I wouldn't be surprised if she chooses Kanon lol

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

I'm sorry Dynasty I cheated on you and read the chapter somewhere else, couldn't wait anymore ;-;

last edited at Nov 18, 2022 3:11PM

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

When is the next chapter dropping around here?

Buscoito
Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021
101068239_p0

Uuuh this artist's Love Live stuff is...interesting to say the least

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Wow the Author really isn't holding back with sus Komachi. now I'm just waiting for when the President keeps thinking that he is so smart just for the big reveal that Komachi was the master mind behind everything all along

Buscoito
Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021
Pose_po_moyo-1556338763269570560-img1

I have very mixed feelings about the latest episode especially because of how Keke has been treating Sumire this season, seeing Keke putting Sumire down almost every time for no reason is really tiring, hopefully the writers won't just pretend that this never happend and their dynamic become less toxic on future episodes

Buscoito
Anime season 18 Sep 19:35
Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Love Live Superstar Season 2

I have very mixed feelings about the whole Sumire x Keke thing on the latest episode honestly, because of how badly Keke always treated Sumire, even though Sumire wasn't always an easy person either, every time she tried to be nice Keke was always rude to her, like how Keke is constantly putting Sumire down, it doesn't sound like teasing, it's just mean because most of the time Sumire did nothing to deserve that and is always being made the butt of the joke by everyone, and then them suddenly made Keke play the victim on this episode after Sumire just simply disagreed with what they wanted to do, Idk I always felt like Keke never cared about how Sumire felt at all

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

We learned with Walk to Death that this author is really sadistic, I have the feel that he is building up President/VP's confidence and cockyness just so he can destroy it completly at some point with a really heavy turn of events

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Well then prepare to skip the rest of the manga, because they are very obviously the main villains.

Not really sure if they are the main villains, they feel more like arc-wise antagonists, we still have a lot to unwrap that doesn't feel like they are going to be part of

last edited at Aug 25, 2022 5:16PM

Buscoito
Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021
Xc65239309-1515645399776002052-img1

I have a question, I saw someone on Reddit saying that these two are in love with a MC on the original game or something, can anyone that knows these seires better confirm this? because I searched so much about this and I couldn't find anything

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Oh oh, I don't like that expression, Oosawa. Does she think Koga is the music guy's girlfriend ? As if they needed even more miscommunication T_T START TALKING IT OUT YOU IDIOTS !

That's...actually not a unrealistic outcome, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes down this path

Buscoito
Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

How I wish that we had an arc for these two to explore their relationship...ah well

Buscoito
Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021
Liellafangirl

My question is why do you guys think that Twirly means Sumire?

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Christ this is all getting really fucked, on the other hand though yuri tag finally confirmed, hells yeah

Huh? where?

Buscoito
Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021
Skaharumi-1553481244679163904-img1

Ok why there isn't more fanart of these two anywhere? seriously they are so freaking gay but nobody is making fanart of this ship

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021
Buscoito
Anime season 06 Aug 21:00
Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

The existence of a parallel army of orphaned boys was mentioned. While that does suggest some kind of a Romeo and Juliet twist incoming, I'm not that worried yet.

Hmm yeah I just watched the episode, It seems like the Yuri subtles are starting to die out, I have a bad feeling about this lol

Buscoito
Anime season 06 Aug 14:17
Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Yeah I think that after Lycoris Recoil episode 6 it's more than confirmed that it isn't going to be Yuri at all

What happend?