Forum › Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend discussion

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

They already have "couple's bonding day" and that one coworker in the story that probably shitposts on Dynasty commented that it sounds kinky

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

I can’t even begin to comprehend why Ruriko is excited over single use shampoos.

Alice_is_lost
joined Mar 29, 2021

I can’t even begin to comprehend why Ruriko is excited over single use shampoos.

The little packages are cute? I don't fucking know lmao
God I love this manga

Youmu-nio-160pxw
joined Jun 20, 2019

The combination of Wholesome and Bread is almost too strong.

joined Aug 10, 2018

At the end we'll find out that this manga was actually a story about two ace all along, that didn't know they were ace, or what ace were, so they thought that their lack of sexual attraction meant they weren't in love with each other -even tho they obviously were- and that they lived happily ever after as the bestest of best friends.

last edited at Apr 6, 2022 9:20PM

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

God this manga is so comfy but also so slow. I want some progress lol.

joined Jul 26, 2016

(Can you propose a question?)

Not under any marriage laws I know of. Methinks the word you're looking for is pose.

Ayayayahuasca
370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

HOLD HANDS
HUG
KISS
DO SOMETHING PLEASE
YOU CAN'T JUST END IT LIKE THAT

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Btw does anybody knows what happended to crescent moon and doughnuts? It's been a while since the last update and this one has been somewhat consistent with the updates?

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Btw does anybody knows what happended to crescent moon and doughnuts? It's been a while since the last update and this one has been somewhat consistent with the updates?

From the thread on Yuri Project, seems like the translator disappeared and no one took it over

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

(Can you propose a question?)

Not under any marriage laws I know of. Methinks the word you're looking for is pose.

I was just posing that question like a pro. (But thanks friend, I knew there was a better word for that)

Having sex without calling it sex sounds hilarious and I want to see it.

I thought it would be ridiculous. Then again we have that "After Class" manga that someone dubbed "No-homo the manga" so why not going a step further with this one. Kurumi can be like "Oh btw I have this article I was asked to write about lesbian brothels but I have no experience with that kind of thing I wonder if I should do it" And Ruriko being the supportive one will offer to help her research stuff. And also she got her a snack and it's super extra limited edition. So they have sex but it's not sex, it's research. After research, they decide that it was important and stuff and maybe nice so maybe they should do research at least once a week just to be safe. After that Kurumi thinks about how those important feelings and memories will stay with her forever. Meanwhile, we'll get a zoom on Ruriko's face, but no text and we'll think she's thinking about the sex they just didn't have, but in reality, it'll be something else we'll learn in 1-3 chapters after the one they have the research stuff about lesbian brothels. Then someone will come here and pose a question like a pro about if they kissed or not because the scene won't show any kissing, and the answer will be no. Because those two have a goal in life, and that goal is to do things as out of order as possible. So kissing would come after sex. Maybe even after adoption.

last edited at Apr 7, 2022 5:16AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Because those two have a goal in life, and that goal is to do things as out of order as possible. So kissing would come after sex. Maybe even after adoption.

Wait, shouldn't adoption come before sex in this case? :P

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Because those two have a goal in life, and that goal is to do things as out of order as possible. So kissing would come after sex. Maybe even after adoption.

Wait, shouldn't adoption come before sex in this case? :P

See they know you would think that, hence why it would come AFTER sex but BEFORE a kiss

Streptococcus pneumoniae
00213_opt
joined Sep 23, 2017

“I’m just holding your hand very intensely (with my vagina).” Said Ruriko “We’re the best of friends, after all.”

Dude, you made me laugh so hard when I read this xD

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

No doki-doki in public bath scene? I'm done.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

wahhhh.... no hand hold on the last page

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

inb4 amnesia

That was my exact thought at the super-ominous comment about always remembering a totally normal, probably repeatable occurrence.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Oh my god she’s so fucking gay.
Obsessed.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Ruriko is what we call a moron-sexual.

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

TIL a "cotton anniversary" means a second anniversary for married couples, because the traditional gift is cotton. Thus the "cotton wedding" invitation to celebrate the second volume, probably.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Gawd she's so sweet and the other is an idiot T-T. Definitely, a match made from heaven.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

this extra was so pure and sweet, i love it
we got to see some backstory

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

She totally became a baker so she could make all sorts of food for her high school crush. Poor girl, I do hope her idiot wife knows what an awesome partner she's got XP

last edited at Apr 28, 2022 10:41AM

joined Dec 13, 2020

TIL a "cotton anniversary" means a second anniversary for married couples, because the traditional gift is cotton. Thus the "cotton wedding" invitation to celebrate the second volume, probably.

Oh so that's how it is, I have been wondering about that. Thx for the explanation! Now all I need is someone to explain what is an 'encyclopaedia crustula.'

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Ruriko really loves Kurumi, doesn't she?

To reply you must either login or sign up.